On June 06 2014 02:56 sAsImre wrote:
i'd rather have anything except ravens vs a max P
i'd rather have anything except ravens vs a max P
have you ever used hunter seeker missles on the p deathball?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1941
On June 06 2014 02:56 sAsImre wrote: i'd rather have anything except ravens vs a max P have you ever used hunter seeker missles on the p deathball? | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1942
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1943
On June 06 2014 02:57 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:57 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Heartland wrote: On June 06 2014 02:49 The_Templar wrote: On June 06 2014 02:47 Heartland wrote: Ty, ty, people. Also, what should I do for my 10 000th post? Give a shoutout to everyone that is part of LRs but mis-spell everyone's names That's actually pretty good If only I ever got my name changed to York like I was planning to I could be in your sig Dont be a Darkhoarse But we're the same person according to Shellshock Twins u mean Shellshock struggles with the science behind it all, but we go along with it because his efforts to comprehend them are endearing I bet there is some kinky twin porn on the webz of you two Aaaaaand I just threw up. You're not invited to Blizzcon with us anymore | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1944
| ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1945
On June 06 2014 02:58 graNite wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:56 sAsImre wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 graNite wrote: so much gas get ravens .... i'd rather have anything except ravens vs a max P have you ever used hunter seeker missles on the p deathball? they're able to feedback at a certain lvl. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1946
On June 06 2014 02:57 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:57 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Heartland wrote: On June 06 2014 02:49 The_Templar wrote: On June 06 2014 02:47 Heartland wrote: Ty, ty, people. Also, what should I do for my 10 000th post? Give a shoutout to everyone that is part of LRs but mis-spell everyone's names That's actually pretty good If only I ever got my name changed to York like I was planning to I could be in your sig Dont be a Darkhoarse But we're the same person according to Shellshock Twins u mean Shellshock struggles with the science behind it all, but we go along with it because his efforts to comprehend them are endearing You are clones Gold star buddy | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46502 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1947
On June 06 2014 02:54 Pino wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:52 Lorning wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote: Let's go Bling! heh On June 06 2014 02:41 Lorning wrote: On June 06 2014 02:39 feebas wrote: On June 06 2014 02:37 Heartland wrote: Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching Ditto. Is there a F5-able incident list going or something this time around? So much content, so little time. You missed: 1. Harstem and Take in a bath tub 2. LR Wars: Ketchup vs Mayonnaise 3. The Rotti soundboard 4. Startale is amazing 5. No one likes MMA, except for Shellbot I left the LR when people where arguing wether Ketchup + Mayo was a good option or not. Where did it settled? Only on burgers, not on anything else. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1948
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#1949
On June 06 2014 02:58 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:57 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:57 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Heartland wrote: On June 06 2014 02:49 The_Templar wrote: On June 06 2014 02:47 Heartland wrote: Ty, ty, people. Also, what should I do for my 10 000th post? Give a shoutout to everyone that is part of LRs but mis-spell everyone's names That's actually pretty good If only I ever got my name changed to York like I was planning to I could be in your sig Dont be a Darkhoarse But we're the same person according to Shellshock Twins u mean Shellshock struggles with the science behind it all, but we go along with it because his efforts to comprehend them are endearing I bet there is some kinky twin porn on the webz of you two Aaaaaand I just threw up. You're not invited to Blizzcon with us anymore Dont hate yo I am still gonna cum | ||
|
Niko_Thien
Germany2671 Posts
June 05 2014 17:59 GMT
#1950
![]() | ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
June 05 2014 17:59 GMT
#1951
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1952
![]() | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1953
On June 06 2014 02:58 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:58 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:57 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:57 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Heartland wrote: On June 06 2014 02:49 The_Templar wrote: [quote] Give a shoutout to everyone that is part of LRs but mis-spell everyone's names That's actually pretty good If only I ever got my name changed to York like I was planning to I could be in your sig Dont be a Darkhoarse But we're the same person according to Shellshock Twins u mean Shellshock struggles with the science behind it all, but we go along with it because his efforts to comprehend them are endearing I bet there is some kinky twin porn on the webz of you two Aaaaaand I just threw up. You're not invited to Blizzcon with us anymore Dont hate yo I am still gonna cum Re-invited for the pun. You're on thin ice though | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1954
| ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1955
On June 06 2014 03:00 DJHelium wrote: This is how my ladder TvPs looks like ![]() scv pull and it never looks like that ! | ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1956
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1957
On June 06 2014 02:59 Leviance wrote: Heromarine's play makes me angry. He should have won this x1000 Wait... heromarine lost the first game on Frost? I switched to the main stream when he landed super EMPs and killed almost all colossi... | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1958
On June 06 2014 03:00 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 02:58 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:58 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:57 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:57 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:55 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:52 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Yorkie wrote: On June 06 2014 02:50 Heartland wrote: [quote] That's actually pretty good If only I ever got my name changed to York like I was planning to I could be in your sig Dont be a Darkhoarse But we're the same person according to Shellshock Twins u mean Shellshock struggles with the science behind it all, but we go along with it because his efforts to comprehend them are endearing I bet there is some kinky twin porn on the webz of you two Aaaaaand I just threw up. You're not invited to Blizzcon with us anymore Dont hate yo I am still gonna cum Re-invited for the pun. You're on thin ice though :D | ||
|
Pino
1032 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1959
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 18:00 GMT
#1960
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Soma Mini EffOrt Stork Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2200 hiko2067 B2W.Neo450 byalli252 Hui .203 Livibee190 Liquid`VortiX145 Mew2King68 Rex37 Trikslyr26 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|