• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7030 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 110

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 166 Next
yido
Profile Joined March 2014
United States350 Posts
June 05 2014 19:22 GMT
#2181
On June 06 2014 04:18 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:18 yido wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:14 Kasaraki wrote:
I think Harstem might've had a chance if he didn't take that much damage from the Roaches.

Yeah, he basically lost an entire mining base worth of probes to like 5 roaches...
Haven't seen something like that since... early WoL days.
The second groupstage is going to be better.

No doubt. HSC is always very entertaining.
I only wish gisado was casting with Cella.
gl hf
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3631 Posts
June 05 2014 19:22 GMT
#2182
On June 06 2014 04:19 Nebuchad wrote:
I'm enjoying the games. I don't think that Firecake is unbreakable, I'd rather watch people try to break him than watch MMA stomp on BlinG with absolutely no trouble.

I agree, I like SH games.
Is Stephano in the tournament?
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 19:22 GMT
#2183
On June 06 2014 04:21 Noonius wrote:
incontrol has read the LR


He always does.
Moderator
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 19:23 GMT
#2184
On June 06 2014 04:22 RHoudini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:19 Nebuchad wrote:
I'm enjoying the games. I don't think that Firecake is unbreakable, I'd rather watch people try to break him than watch MMA stomp on BlinG with absolutely no trouble.

I agree, I like SH games.
Is Stephano in the tournament?


Yes.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
June 05 2014 19:23 GMT
#2185
On June 06 2014 04:22 RHoudini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:19 Nebuchad wrote:
I'm enjoying the games. I don't think that Firecake is unbreakable, I'd rather watch people try to break him than watch MMA stomp on BlinG with absolutely no trouble.

I agree, I like SH games.
Is Stephano in the tournament?


Group G: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HomeStory_Cup/9#Group_Stage_1
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2186
On June 06 2014 04:21 Noonius wrote:
incontrol has read the LR

He totally does read it. :p

On June 06 2014 04:22 yido wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:18 tree.hugger wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:18 yido wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:14 Kasaraki wrote:
I think Harstem might've had a chance if he didn't take that much damage from the Roaches.

Yeah, he basically lost an entire mining base worth of probes to like 5 roaches...
Haven't seen something like that since... early WoL days.
The second groupstage is going to be better.

No doubt. HSC is always very entertaining.
I only wish gisado was casting with Cella.

Gisado is awesome. Would be cool to have Korean casters invited to HSC at some point.
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3631 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2187
On June 06 2014 04:23 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:22 RHoudini wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:19 Nebuchad wrote:
I'm enjoying the games. I don't think that Firecake is unbreakable, I'd rather watch people try to break him than watch MMA stomp on BlinG with absolutely no trouble.

I agree, I like SH games.
Is Stephano in the tournament?


Yes.

LOL, my question was rhetorical.
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2188
Thank you Harstem! No please Cannon rush this game...
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2189
I've never been so happy to see a soul train.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
RhS_Artifex
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany109 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2190
Guess Firecake needs the SH play to even win... wp by Harstem
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2191
On June 06 2014 04:25 RHoudini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:23 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:22 RHoudini wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:19 Nebuchad wrote:
I'm enjoying the games. I don't think that Firecake is unbreakable, I'd rather watch people try to break him than watch MMA stomp on BlinG with absolutely no trouble.

I agree, I like SH games.
Is Stephano in the tournament?


Yes.

LOL, my question was rhetorical.


Well too bad for you, I'm German!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
June 05 2014 19:26 GMT
#2192
On June 06 2014 04:25 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:21 Noonius wrote:
incontrol has read the LR

He totally does read it. :p

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 04:22 yido wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:18 tree.hugger wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:18 yido wrote:
On June 06 2014 04:14 Kasaraki wrote:
I think Harstem might've had a chance if he didn't take that much damage from the Roaches.

Yeah, he basically lost an entire mining base worth of probes to like 5 roaches...
Haven't seen something like that since... early WoL days.
The second groupstage is going to be better.

No doubt. HSC is always very entertaining.
I only wish gisado was casting with Cella.

Gisado is awesome. Would be cool to have Korean casters invited to HSC at some point.


Is Engine still casting? His casting for TheMarine's HotS invitational is maybe the best casting I've heard!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 05 2014 19:27 GMT
#2193
On June 06 2014 04:25 RhS_Artifex wrote:
Guess Firecake needs the SH play to even win... wp by Harstem


Rather like he can beat Protoss despite playing Swarm Hosts these days.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
June 05 2014 19:27 GMT
#2194
"you are supposed to play more SC Jaedong, no tan on this team"

lol Incontrol
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
June 05 2014 19:28 GMT
#2195
what is Harstem doing?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
June 05 2014 19:29 GMT
#2196
By the way, Firecake really hates SHs. And I'm not kidding.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 05 2014 19:29 GMT
#2197
On June 06 2014 04:28 Noonius wrote:
what is Harstem doing?


demonic chanting to the swarm host gods
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
June 05 2014 19:29 GMT
#2198
On June 06 2014 04:28 Noonius wrote:
what is Harstem doing?


Freestyling.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 05 2014 19:30 GMT
#2199
Aw fuck yeah Harstem is feeling it
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 19:30:51
June 05 2014 19:30 GMT
#2200
On June 06 2014 04:28 Noonius wrote:
what is Harstem doing?


iirc he likes to listen to a song in the beginning of the game. Probably singing along to get pumped up!

edit: Prob Nicki Minaj:

#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 692
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 48m
INu's Battles
9h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 48m
OSC
21h 3m
Replay Cast
21h 48m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.