• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 105

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 166 Next
Symbioth
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland103 Posts
June 05 2014 18:34 GMT
#2081
Ret abducting that apple like a boss
Jimmeh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom908 Posts
June 05 2014 18:34 GMT
#2082
"Next stretch goal... it might be something with Brood War who knows."

FUCK I wish I had money, I'd love a JD vs Stork showmatch.
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
June 05 2014 18:34 GMT
#2083
Taeja wondering what he's doing here ^^
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 18:34 GMT
#2084
On June 06 2014 03:33 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Ret used too much tongue


Things 2GD would never say for 100.
Moderator
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
June 05 2014 18:35 GMT
#2085
On June 06 2014 03:33 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 03:33 Xinzoe wrote:
wtf is going on

SC2 daed gaem bobbing for apples next esport

I still like my "beerpong on twitch"-esports idea. Trying to get in touch with Sapinda currently.
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 18:36:42
June 05 2014 18:35 GMT
#2086
On June 06 2014 03:34 chrisolo wrote:
Seems we will get a Broodwar Showmatch at HSC?

I just found these newly created (?) accounts of ICC: http://iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/homestorycup1.html and http://iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/homestorycup2.html

Anyone got any information on this?


Many are hoping for JD vs Stork and maybe more BW matches, since we had wc3 at SSC.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 18:35 GMT
#2087
TaeJa you needed to put more passion into that mouth so you could get the apple
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
June 05 2014 18:35 GMT
#2088
they were almost kissing xD
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
June 05 2014 18:36 GMT
#2089
On June 06 2014 03:35 Niko_Thien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 03:33 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 03:33 Xinzoe wrote:
wtf is going on

SC2 daed gaem bobbing for apples next esport

I still like my "beerpong on twitch"-esports idea. Trying to get in touch with Sapinda currently.

You have their support, but only if you promise to lose at least 6M$ in half a year!
Get off my lawn, young punks
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 05 2014 18:36 GMT
#2090
Heromarine I am disappoint :[
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 05 2014 18:36 GMT
#2091
Am I the only one not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW? I doubt the guys can still bring a really good game
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2092
On June 06 2014 03:36 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 03:35 Niko_Thien wrote:
On June 06 2014 03:33 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 03:33 Xinzoe wrote:
wtf is going on

SC2 daed gaem bobbing for apples next esport

I still like my "beerpong on twitch"-esports idea. Trying to get in touch with Sapinda currently.

You have their support, but only if you promise to lose at least 6M$ in half a year!

I like fast cars and expensive whisky. I can make that happen!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2093
On June 06 2014 03:36 Ej_ wrote:
Am I the only one not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW? I doubt the guys can still bring a really good game


Your mom is also not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2094
On June 06 2014 03:36 Ej_ wrote:
Am I the only one not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW? I doubt the guys can still bring a really good game


As long as it's at HSC, it doesn't matter. It's just fun. WC3 at SSC was really fun and they didn't play half as good as back then.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 18:38:09
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2095
On June 06 2014 03:36 Ej_ wrote:
Am I the only one not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW? I doubt the guys can still bring a really good game

IIRC Boxer and Yellow were brought in a year or so ago for a show match (OSL?) and played a really good game of BW
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bartus88
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands491 Posts
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2096
On June 06 2014 03:34 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 03:32 bartus88 wrote:
Wait, Destiny is in Germany and casting on a second stream? If I had known that I would have switched a lot sooner, weird that he didn't even tweet about it. The Rotterdam thing is becoming annoying real fast, so I'll avoid the main stream for now.

Rotterdam soundbox joke is annoying but Destiny man that guy is quality. Got it.

You're putting words in my mouth. I'm sure there is a name for that logical fallacy, but I don't know it. I suggest you look it up and learn from it. My point is: I'd much rather listen to Destiny than hear the same recorded lines over and over.
Random master race
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
June 05 2014 18:37 GMT
#2097
On June 06 2014 03:36 Ej_ wrote:
Am I the only one not hyped for Stork vs JD in BW? I doubt the guys can still bring a really good game


Go away please

No BM intended.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
insitelol
Profile Joined August 2012
845 Posts
June 05 2014 18:38 GMT
#2098
oh bw.... but i'm so pumped for jaedong vs mma dance battle. Rooting for JD here as he is a tectonic monster!!!
Less is more.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 05 2014 18:40 GMT
#2099
Firecake is like "Harstem, get fucking cancer and die already." *smile*
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 18:40 GMT
#2100
On June 06 2014 03:37 bartus88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 03:34 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 03:32 bartus88 wrote:
Wait, Destiny is in Germany and casting on a second stream? If I had known that I would have switched a lot sooner, weird that he didn't even tweet about it. The Rotterdam thing is becoming annoying real fast, so I'll avoid the main stream for now.

Rotterdam soundbox joke is annoying but Destiny man that guy is quality. Got it.

You're putting words in my mouth. I'm sure there is a name for that logical fallacy, but I don't know it. I suggest you look it up and learn from it. My point is: I'd much rather listen to Destiny than hear the same recorded lines over and over.

Wow look at that intelligence. Actually you said the Rotterdam thing is annoying and that you want to watch Destiny instead. So not really putting words in your mouth.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 15m
INu's Battles
16h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 15m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.