On June 04 2014 08:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Darkhorse did mention that in his preview.
Darkhorse did mention that in his preview.
people read those? I proof read it for him because he didn't know how to write viOLet
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 04 2014 08:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 08:57 Shellshock wrote: idk if anyone said it earlier but Macsed pretty much owns Courage Darkhorse did mention that in his preview. people read those? I proof read it for him because he didn't know how to write viOLet | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 04 2014 08:57 Shellshock wrote: idk if anyone said it earlier but Macsed pretty much owns Courage Time to Pray to Inca. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 04 2014 08:59 Ace Frehley wrote: Soccer confirmed dead game he retired forever ago so this isnt really new | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 04 2014 08:59 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 08:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 08:57 Shellshock wrote: idk if anyone said it earlier but Macsed pretty much owns Courage Darkhorse did mention that in his preview. people read those? I proof read it for him because he didn't know how to write viOLet I feel like you should leave that in so that he can be publicly shamed. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Poll: Recommend Losers Match Game 2? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2) ★★★- Good game (0) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 2 total votes Your vote: Recommend Losers Match Game 2? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
WTCO
United States646 Posts
| ||
|
Pino
1032 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising definitely wouldn't mind that, iasonu looks really good | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising Don't forget xigua. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising Don't forget xigua. I'm kind of iffy on him. He was definitely the premier chinese player in 2011. I guess if I look at his results he's still doing alright. | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:06 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 09:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising Don't forget xigua. I'm kind of iffy on him. He was definitely the premier chinese player in 2011. I guess if I look at his results he's still doing alright. I don't remember too much about him but if I'm not mistaken it was him who knocked HerO out last season, so that's a pretty good feat right there. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:07 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 09:06 Shellshock wrote: On June 04 2014 09:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising Don't forget xigua. I'm kind of iffy on him. He was definitely the premier chinese player in 2011. I guess if I look at his results he's still doing alright. I don't remember too much about him but if I'm not mistaken it was him who knocked HerO out last season, so that's a pretty good feat right there. Everyone knocks HerO out of WCS these days | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:08 AWalker9 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 09:07 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 09:06 Shellshock wrote: On June 04 2014 09:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 09:03 Shellshock wrote: Maybe we are seeing the end of the era of chinese protoss and returning to an era of chinese zerg with toodming, courage, and iasonu looking promising Don't forget xigua. I'm kind of iffy on him. He was definitely the premier chinese player in 2011. I guess if I look at his results he's still doing alright. I don't remember too much about him but if I'm not mistaken it was him who knocked HerO out last season, so that's a pretty good feat right there. Everyone knocks HerO out of WCS these days But especially Huk and Xigua. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:07 AlternativeEgo wrote: How about papa Sen? He is still alive and kicking I don't really view the Taiwanese and Chinese players as part of the same scene so I was thinking mostly of the Chinese players | ||
|
winthrop
Hong Kong956 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 04 2014 09:10 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 09:07 AlternativeEgo wrote: How about papa Sen? He is still alive and kicking I don't really view the Taiwanese and Chinese players as part of the same scene so I was thinking mostly of the Chinese players "haha. yuo funny" -Xi Jinping | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Bisu Soma hero EffOrt Pusan HiyA ZerO soO sorry [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH330 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|