• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group G Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
WTCO
Profile Joined September 2013
United States646 Posts
June 03 2014 23:04 GMT
#181
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
June 03 2014 23:04 GMT
#182
On June 04 2014 08:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:01 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:59 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:51 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:50 sAsImre wrote:
[quote]

stuchiu's messiah. Sadly it sucks vT.

You say suck I say lots of Gold ladder points.

You want to know what beats gold Terran? Lings with injects to match.

Interestingly enough, I've been playing a lot of "gold terrans" which are clearly not meant to be gold, it makes me angry since they're doing the whole new hellbat thing and getting a banshee.

After making Masters, I fell off the game for a while, and just started saying fuck it, after busting myself down to bronze didn't work. It is funny as fuck to see some of that hellion control. You always have players of every race who think they're clever, I on the other hand, don't think I'm clever, I am just an asshole.

Self awareness is a good step to becoming a great player.

Recognize my love of trolling, and embrace it. Which is why, when piss drunk the other night, I opted for a 50 min SH game on KSJS, and just sat and giggled at 102 drones in the replay. XD

I need to be an asshole in more of my games since I think I take it a little too seriously sometimes.

Well, so long as you are an asshole in gameplay alone and not in chat.

I am a cuddly bear when it comes to chat. I always feel slightly hurt when someone insults on me on all chat.

ha! I KNEW it helps. That's what keeps me going. Everytime I get cheesed/allined I immiditaley use my mature and manly "your mum" speeches
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 23:05:29
June 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#183
On June 04 2014 08:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:01 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:59 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:51 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:50 sAsImre wrote:
[quote]

stuchiu's messiah. Sadly it sucks vT.

You say suck I say lots of Gold ladder points.

You want to know what beats gold Terran? Lings with injects to match.

Interestingly enough, I've been playing a lot of "gold terrans" which are clearly not meant to be gold, it makes me angry since they're doing the whole new hellbat thing and getting a banshee.

After making Masters, I fell off the game for a while, and just started saying fuck it, after busting myself down to bronze didn't work. It is funny as fuck to see some of that hellion control. You always have players of every race who think they're clever, I on the other hand, don't think I'm clever, I am just an asshole.

Self awareness is a good step to becoming a great player.

Recognize my love of trolling, and embrace it. Which is why, when piss drunk the other night, I opted for a 50 min SH game on KSJS, and just sat and giggled at 102 drones in the replay. XD

I need to be an asshole in more of my games since I think I take it a little too seriously sometimes.

Well, so long as you are an asshole in gameplay alone and not in chat.

I am a cuddly bear when it comes to chat. I always feel slightly hurt when someone insults on me on all chat.

You're not alone. Been there. Nowadays I just imagine/visualize/meditate that person's rage and sorrow and call it even.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#184
On June 04 2014 08:02 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 07:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:54 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:51 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:50 sAsImre wrote:
On June 04 2014 07:50 AWalker9 wrote:
I have feeling if I played SC2 I would only 10 pool and try and become the EU Shine


stuchiu's messiah. Sadly it sucks vT.

You say suck I say lots of Gold ladder points.

You want to know what beats gold Terran? Lings with injects to match.

Interestingly enough, I've been playing a lot of "gold terrans" which are clearly not meant to be gold, it makes me angry since they're doing the whole new hellbat thing and getting a banshee.

After making Masters, I fell off the game for a while, and just started saying fuck it, after busting myself down to bronze didn't work. It is funny as fuck to see some of that hellion control. You always have players of every race who think they're clever, I on the other hand, don't think I'm clever, I am just an asshole.

or in you case: you could always be a clever asshole




I am too clever for my own good sometimes, but I would always be Batman. Depending on which universe though.... I mean there are some less than impressive runs.

I don't think TL knows what a colossal fucking Batman nerd I am though. How did that happen.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#185
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

You mean Yay TvT!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 23:05:47
June 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#186
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

best mirror by far. so many options, not always the same/mirror builds etc
I prefer a close and epic TvT over a onesided Mixed Matchup
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#187
Sad state of affairs to not own a car in LA. ESL should have opted for Chicago.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
June 03 2014 23:06 GMT
#188
On June 04 2014 08:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
Sad state of affairs to not own a car in LA. ESL should have opted for Chicago.

didn't get that. Who has no car and why is that important?
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 03 2014 23:06 GMT
#189
On June 04 2014 08:05 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

best mirror by far. so many options, not always the same/mirror builds etc

i'd say that build wise it's getting quite restricted nowadays (reaper, 15gas, gas first marine/hellion/medivac, gas first banshee), the beauty is more about the different ways you can play the same opening imo
Zest fanboy.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 23:06 GMT
#190
Real talk, how much does a 10 gateway really help your aggressive options in the early game? I'm asking cause I literally do not know.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 23:08 GMT
#191
On June 04 2014 08:06 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
Sad state of affairs to not own a car in LA. ESL should have opted for Chicago.

didn't get that. Who has no car and why is that important?

Rotti commented on LA traffic, it is really an odd city, but the idea of public transportation is kind of shit. They have a subway, which apparently no one uses.

Chicago is a nice median of not having to own a car, and probably cheaper rent than LA in general. I would settle for them coming to Minneapolis though.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 23:09:11
June 03 2014 23:08 GMT
#192
On June 04 2014 08:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Real talk, how much does a 10 gateway really help your aggressive options in the early game? I'm asking cause I literally do not know.

Below mid-high masters? means very little beyond the Toss thinks it does. He is selling a story in the event his opponent is smart enough to count workers upon scouting.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 23:08 GMT
#193
On June 04 2014 08:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:06 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
Sad state of affairs to not own a car in LA. ESL should have opted for Chicago.

didn't get that. Who has no car and why is that important?

Rotti commented on LA traffic, it is really an odd city, but the idea of public transportation is kind of shit. They have a subway, which apparently no one uses.

Chicago is a nice median of not having to own a car, and probably cheaper rent than LA in general. I would settle for them coming to Minneapolis though.

There needs to be more tournaments in New York, I want to go to one for a change.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 23:09 GMT
#194
On June 04 2014 08:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Real talk, how much does a 10 gateway really help your aggressive options in the early game? I'm asking cause I literally do not know.

Below mid-high masters? means very little beyond the Toss thinks it does.

I mean in the professional sense.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 03 2014 23:09 GMT
#195
On June 04 2014 08:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Real talk, how much does a 10 gateway really help your aggressive options in the early game? I'm asking cause I literally do not know.


go for a zeal/stalker/msc attack, it's a pain to deal with if you're not tight with your build/scouting/micro
Zest fanboy.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 23:09 GMT
#196
On June 04 2014 08:08 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:06 Rollora wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
Sad state of affairs to not own a car in LA. ESL should have opted for Chicago.

didn't get that. Who has no car and why is that important?

Rotti commented on LA traffic, it is really an odd city, but the idea of public transportation is kind of shit. They have a subway, which apparently no one uses.

Chicago is a nice median of not having to own a car, and probably cheaper rent than LA in general. I would settle for them coming to Minneapolis though.

There needs to be more tournaments in New York, I want to go to one for a change.

You kind of missed the hay day of those.
WTCO
Profile Joined September 2013
United States646 Posts
June 03 2014 23:10 GMT
#197
On June 04 2014 08:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

You mean Yay TvT!


No I mean ew TvT.

PvP is waaaaaaay better and more exciting.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 03 2014 23:10 GMT
#198
On June 04 2014 08:10 WTCO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

You mean Yay TvT!


No I mean ew TvT.

PvP is waaaaaaay better and more exciting.

how much better? Would you say... 10x better?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 03 2014 23:11 GMT
#199
On June 04 2014 08:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Real talk, how much does a 10 gateway really help your aggressive options in the early game? I'm asking cause I literally do not know.

Below mid-high masters? means very little beyond the Toss thinks it does.

I mean in the professional sense.

I think it is more meaningful in PvZ, just because zealots hit the point of inutility much more quickly in PvT, all comes down to faster core, ergo faster tech or more gateways.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 03 2014 23:11 GMT
#200
On June 04 2014 08:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 08:10 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:04 WTCO wrote:
On June 04 2014 08:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'm ok with these series being a little one sided so far. I wanted to see Polt vs MajOr


Ew TvT.

You mean Yay TvT!


No I mean ew TvT.

PvP is waaaaaaay better and more exciting.

how much better? Would you say... 10x better?

June 3, 2014. DLO made a friend.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
White-Ra 320
Dota 2
monkeys_forever808
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto3
League of Legends
Doublelift6088
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox863
Other Games
summit1g8507
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick310
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.