• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

[ATC] EG vs Emp-Fna, Playday 8, Season 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
June 01 2014 18:26 GMT
#41
I guess they simply don't care anymore, they are 99% relegated regardless if they win their remaining matches or not
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Varroth
Profile Joined April 2014
Sweden471 Posts
June 01 2014 18:27 GMT
#42
Sooo cringe worthy...
Top10 favorite players: 1. Jaedong 2. Naniwa 3. Maru 4. ThorZaIN 5. Taeja 6. HerO 7. MC 8. Hyun 9. Soulkey 10. herO
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 01 2014 18:28 GMT
#43
Well I guess it's clear that EG doesn't value ATC anymore and they won't play in it in future seasons I think.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
June 01 2014 18:28 GMT
#44
Well that sucks JYP suffered latency and I guess they didn't have JD or Suppy suffer the same thing... strange they didn't resurrect Demu though.

Hope they have a stronger lineup in the series against NrS.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 01 2014 18:28 GMT
#45
On June 02 2014 03:26 nkr wrote:
I guess they simply don't care anymore, they are 99% relegated regardless if they win their remaining matches or not


While this match didn't matter for EG they just forced IG into relegation with this loss
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
June 01 2014 18:31 GMT
#46
I feel like a brand of EG's stature should feel like this is harming their image.. it's been going on for a while now and there are no signs of action. I hope I'm wrong and they are looking to change things up, but after removing the teamhouse and dropping the koreans, it seems their focus is elsewhere.

I've always been a big EG fan (IdrA my favorite foreigner and JD my favorite bw player of all time) so I really hope they can come back, because sc2 without EG up there in the top just isn't the same
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
URLateral
Profile Joined October 2012
275 Posts
June 01 2014 18:31 GMT
#47
I said it once and I will say it again. EG fans... Move on.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
June 01 2014 18:33 GMT
#48
On June 02 2014 03:28 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 03:26 nkr wrote:
I guess they simply don't care anymore, they are 99% relegated regardless if they win their remaining matches or not


While this match didn't matter for EG they just forced IG into relegation with this loss


IG forced themselves into relegation because they didn't win enough games.
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 01 2014 18:36 GMT
#49
On June 02 2014 03:33 nkr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 03:28 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On June 02 2014 03:26 nkr wrote:
I guess they simply don't care anymore, they are 99% relegated regardless if they win their remaining matches or not


While this match didn't matter for EG they just forced IG into relegation with this loss


IG forced themselves into relegation because they didn't win enough games.


Yes and no. If they won all their remaining matches and EG had won just now they could have tied. While its not EGs "fault" IG is in this position (its obviously IGs) EG had IGs fate in their hands with this one
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 01 2014 18:55 GMT
#50
Damn, EG got Pinked hard. Well done (yeah I just complimented a Dane..)
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
June 01 2014 19:15 GMT
#51
ROFL iNcontroL revived. That's something new.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
June 01 2014 19:26 GMT
#52
As someone who gives them the benefit of the doubt every opportunity, they're not doing a particularly good job keeping my faith
Refer to my post.
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
June 01 2014 20:09 GMT
#53
On June 02 2014 03:31 nkr wrote:
I feel like a brand of EG's stature should feel like this is harming their image.. it's been going on for a while now and there are no signs of action. I hope I'm wrong and they are looking to change things up, but after removing the teamhouse and dropping the koreans, it seems their focus is elsewhere.

I've always been a big EG fan (IdrA my favorite foreigner and JD my favorite bw player of all time) so I really hope they can come back, because sc2 without EG up there in the top just isn't the same

EG only picked players which dont have interest in teamleagues. I noticed that since sc2 release. JD is maybe the exception.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
June 01 2014 21:33 GMT
#54
On June 02 2014 05:09 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 03:31 nkr wrote:
I feel like a brand of EG's stature should feel like this is harming their image.. it's been going on for a while now and there are no signs of action. I hope I'm wrong and they are looking to change things up, but after removing the teamhouse and dropping the koreans, it seems their focus is elsewhere.

I've always been a big EG fan (IdrA my favorite foreigner and JD my favorite bw player of all time) so I really hope they can come back, because sc2 without EG up there in the top just isn't the same

EG only picked players which dont have interest in teamleagues. I noticed that since sc2 release. JD is maybe the exception.

Given the lack of non-gsl/PL team leagues throughout sc2's history, I highly doubt that was a factor taken into consideration when looking for players.
Refer to my post.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-01 21:35:36
June 01 2014 21:35 GMT
#55
On June 02 2014 03:31 nkr wrote:
I feel like a brand of EG's stature should feel like this is harming their image.. it's been going on for a while now and there are no signs of action. I hope I'm wrong and they are looking to change things up, but after removing the teamhouse and dropping the koreans, it seems their focus is elsewhere.

I've always been a big EG fan (IdrA my favorite foreigner and JD my favorite bw player of all time) so I really hope they can come back, because sc2 without EG up there in the top just isn't the same


They don't care about sc2 in that way.

*Oh wait they still have amazing palyers like Revival and Oz!

**Oh wait nvm.
Moderator
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-01 22:00:59
June 01 2014 21:58 GMT
#56
A (unknown to me) danish player all-kills Team EG? Fuck yeah, awesome (well not for EG, poor guys)

edit: god fucking dammit It's Pink, he just changed his name >.>
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 58m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.