I was gonna watch the vods when I got home... but I don't think I wanna see all my favorite players losing

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
I was gonna watch the vods when I got home... but I don't think I wanna see all my favorite players losing ![]() | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
And cheer for France ffs ! | ||
|
Valefort
France228 Posts
On June 02 2014 03:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I just looked at the results.... FUCK. I was gonna watch the vods when I got home... but I don't think I wanna see all my favorite players losing ![]() Even if Canada lost you should really watch that last game, thrilling and sick. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
For esport. If russia qualifies the offline semis are gonna be good but never as fun...If France wins on the other hand you will feel the venue TREMBLING ! Iron squid style. So don't cheer for russia, cheer for esport ; cheer for france. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:01 Valefort wrote: Show nested quote + On June 02 2014 03:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: I just looked at the results.... FUCK. I was gonna watch the vods when I got home... but I don't think I wanna see all my favorite players losing ![]() Even if Canada lost you should really watch that last game, thrilling and sick. maybe... I don't know if my heart can take it though | ||
|
Girondelle
France969 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:02 shid0x wrote: France NEEDS to win. For esport. If russia qualifies the offline semis are gonna be good but never as fun...If France wins on the other hand you will feel the venue TREMBLING ! Iron squid style. So don't cheer for russia, cheer for esport ; cheer for france. I still feel sad that Stephano didn't qualify for Iron Squid Ro4. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:04 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On June 02 2014 04:02 shid0x wrote: France NEEDS to win. For esport. If russia qualifies the offline semis are gonna be good but never as fun...If France wins on the other hand you will feel the venue TREMBLING ! Iron squid style. So don't cheer for russia, cheer for esport ; cheer for france. I still feel sad that Stephano didn't qualify for Iron Squid Ro4. it was a game away iirc ? | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:05 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On June 02 2014 04:04 Boucot wrote: On June 02 2014 04:02 shid0x wrote: France NEEDS to win. For esport. If russia qualifies the offline semis are gonna be good but never as fun...If France wins on the other hand you will feel the venue TREMBLING ! Iron squid style. So don't cheer for russia, cheer for esport ; cheer for france. I still feel sad that Stephano didn't qualify for Iron Squid Ro4. it was a game away iirc ? No he got roflstomp by DRG 3-0. | ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
CONSPIRACY | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:04 shid0x wrote: can you spot the aeromi ? :D ![]() You'll see me when they show the backstage scene. :D | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:06 shid0x wrote: AEROMI HAS PULL THE OGAMING CABLE HE DOES NOT WANT US TO SEE CONSPIRACY THE FRENCH MKP | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:02 shid0x wrote: France NEEDS to win. For esport. If russia qualifies the offline semis are gonna be good but never as fun...If France wins on the other hand you will feel the venue TREMBLING ! Iron squid style. So don't cheer for russia, cheer for esport ; cheer for france. if we get to 145k funding ^^ but go france anyway! | ||
|
SSVnormandy
France392 Posts
| ||
|
Girondelle
France969 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:08 SSVnormandy wrote: is the french stream down???? It seems so :s EDIT : BACK ! | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On June 02 2014 04:08 SSVnormandy wrote: is the french stream down???? Yes, it will be up in a few seconds. | ||
|
diverzee
Sweden992 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|