in winners match 
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TW
Poland255 Posts
in winners match ![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:39 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote: On May 30 2014 19:31 GumBa wrote: 2013-Jaedon 2014-Stork 2015-Flash pffffhahahahaha I am just seeing a pattern here For terran it should be 1st half 2013: INnoVation 2nd half 2013: Maru 2014: Maru 2015: Maru 2065: Maru | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
If he gets out in first he plays runner up in Group D (Soulkey/Shine/Zest/Innovation) with a bit of luck that might be Innovation that then gives him a TvT chance of getting into the semi finals which will be either Classic or Rain/Life/Solar/Paralyze whoever finishes 2nd in group B. His best chance of avoiding a Z for the finals is this way i think. You would expect Soulkey to either 4-0 his group or to not get out of it, same with Life in group B he either 4-0s that group or he doesnt get out. #MARUUUUUUUUUUHOPE | ||
|
DinoToss
Poland507 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:40 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:38 DinoToss wrote: On May 30 2014 19:35 Lambertus wrote: On May 30 2014 19:33 ApocAlypsE007 wrote: 1st time I see Stork play SC2. I'm not disappointed. Totally dismantled true in the second game, that brought tears into my eyes. Does he always play like that? He is certainly one of the players you can expect to play like this. 80% PvZ in last month I guess Maru will stop the Stork hype train from taking off next game though Well yeah TvP is his weakest but don't be so sure ![]() | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:39 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote: On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote: On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote: Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't ![]() ![]() I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned. linking this is a fair bit different... http://giphy.com/gifs/2xIOiAPXonois In response to TotalBiscuit's Heart puns, that was a completely fair gif to link. Relevant is, again, a judgement call. | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:41 Circumstance wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:39 opterown wrote: On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote: On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote: On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote: Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't ![]() ![]() I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned. linking this is a fair bit different... http://giphy.com/gifs/2xIOiAPXonois In response to TotalBiscuit's Heart puns, that was a completely fair gif to link. Relevant is, again, a judgement call. Usually the only gifs that don't get warned/banned are starcraft related | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
| ||
|
baubo
China3370 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:41 Circumstance wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:39 opterown wrote: On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote: On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote: On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote: Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't ![]() ![]() I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned. linking this is a fair bit different... http://giphy.com/gifs/2xIOiAPXonois In response to TotalBiscuit's Heart puns, that was a completely fair gif to link. Relevant is, again, a judgement call. i think most would judge that as not quite relevant, but yeah | ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
On May 30 2014 19:40 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2014 19:39 GumBa wrote: On May 30 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote: On May 30 2014 19:31 GumBa wrote: 2013-Jaedon 2014-Stork 2015-Flash pffffhahahahaha I am just seeing a pattern here For terran it should be 1st half 2013: INnoVation 2nd half 2013: Maru 2014: Maru 2015: Maru 2065: Maru We´ll see about that. Just remember, Innos success relied on Hellbats and they are back now... in a way. | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
MORE 8-8-8 ACTION | ||
|
Thrillz
4313 Posts
| ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Another 1-55 minute gg inc. GOD DAMN IT. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
Edit/ FUCK. | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8387 FrodaN1943 Coldzera shahzam513 JimRising C9.Mang0285 KnowMe227 ZombieGrub94 ArmadaUGS68 Trikslyr42 PPMD33 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|