• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9389 users

[Code S] Ro16 Group C Season 2 2014 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 53 Next
Gnusnu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States118 Posts
May 30 2014 10:35 GMT
#521
Very impressive, Stork.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 30 2014 10:35 GMT
#522
On May 30 2014 19:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:34 JoeCool wrote:
What happened to Stork? Some months ago he was some crappy Protoss in PL (yeah I know he´s a legend from BW) and now he´s at the edge of advancing to the Ro8 O_o Nice!


Stork has found his motivation again.

He stopped playing WoW and mobile games all day.
Glorious SEA doto
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-30 10:37:07
May 30 2014 10:35 GMT
#523
On May 30 2014 19:33 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
1st time I see Stork play SC2. I'm not disappointed. Totally dismantled true in the second game, that brought tears into my eyes. Does he always play like that?


No, he was bad, then mediocre. But, this season both in PL and GSL, he has been playing very well. Especially v Z.

Edit/ I never saw Stork in BW though. So, I don't know what his style was and if he continues that with SC2 Protoss.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
May 30 2014 10:35 GMT
#524
On May 30 2014 19:33 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
1st time I see Stork play SC2. I'm not disappointed. Totally dismantled true in the second game, that brought tears into my eyes. Does he always play like that?


He is certainly one of the players you can expect to play like this.
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
May 30 2014 10:35 GMT
#525
On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote:
Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Thanks!
Liquipedia
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-30 10:36:22
May 30 2014 10:36 GMT
#526
On May 30 2014 19:35 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:34 sharkie wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:34 JoeCool wrote:
What happened to Stork? Some months ago he was some crappy Protoss in PL (yeah I know he´s a legend from BW) and now he´s at the edge of advancing to the Ro8 O_o Nice!


Stork has found his motivation again.

He stopped playing WoW and mobile games all day.

It's like he opened the door and got on the floor
Community News
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 30 2014 10:36 GMT
#527
Stork! GO now and crush Maru.
Moderatorlickypiddy
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27446 Posts
May 30 2014 10:36 GMT
#528
Makes me a bit sad Jangbi retired as he was showing a similar improvement trajectory albeit quicker
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
May 30 2014 10:37 GMT
#529
woooooo just in time for stork vs maru yay
stooooork hyyyype
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
May 30 2014 10:37 GMT
#530
On May 30 2014 19:37 Undead1993 wrote:
woooooo just in time for stork vs maru yay
stooooork hyyyype

for his decider match :D
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 30 2014 10:37 GMT
#531
On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote:
Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't

[image loading]


I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
May 30 2014 10:38 GMT
#532
I have no idea why Twitch is playing French ads to me.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 30 2014 10:38 GMT
#533
On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote:
Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't

[image loading]


I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned.

Was the gif relevant?
Community News
TL+ Member
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
May 30 2014 10:38 GMT
#534
On May 30 2014 19:33 sharkie wrote:
I don't understand how TRUE can be in Ro16 and bbyong isn't...
Really unfair


Because Bbyong was brutally destroyed by Dark and TRUE fought against soO and won.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
DinoToss
Profile Joined August 2013
Poland507 Posts
May 30 2014 10:38 GMT
#535
On May 30 2014 19:35 Lambertus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:33 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
1st time I see Stork play SC2. I'm not disappointed. Totally dismantled true in the second game, that brought tears into my eyes. Does he always play like that?


He is certainly one of the players you can expect to play like this.

80% PvZ in last month
My wrist really started to flare up. My colossi number started to pile up and with the last of my concentration I prepared for a win.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 30 2014 10:39 GMT
#536
On May 30 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:31 GumBa wrote:
2013-Jaedon
2014-Stork
2015-Flash

pffffhahahahaha

I am just seeing a pattern here
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 30 2014 10:39 GMT
#537
On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote:
Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't

[image loading]


I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned.

linking this is a fair bit different...

http://giphy.com/gifs/2xIOiAPXonois
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 30 2014 10:39 GMT
#538
On May 30 2014 19:38 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:37 Circumstance wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:33 Elyvilon wrote:
Man I wanted to find the gif of Daniel yelling "Song Byong Gu" but I can't to post in this thread, but I couldn't

[image loading]


I link a gif in an LR thread, I get warned.

Was the gif relevant?


I acknowledge that to be a judgement call.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
May 30 2014 10:40 GMT
#539
On May 30 2014 19:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:32 Lorning wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:31 GumBa wrote:
2013-Jaedon
2014-Stork
2015-Flash

pffffhahahahaha

I am just seeing a pattern here

2016-Bis
Uuuuh, disregard that
Glorious SEA doto
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
May 30 2014 10:40 GMT
#540
On May 30 2014 19:38 DinoToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 19:35 Lambertus wrote:
On May 30 2014 19:33 ApocAlypsE007 wrote:
1st time I see Stork play SC2. I'm not disappointed. Totally dismantled true in the second game, that brought tears into my eyes. Does he always play like that?


He is certainly one of the players you can expect to play like this.

80% PvZ in last month

I guess Maru will stop the Stork hype train from taking off next game though
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 86
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft42
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 175
Hyuk 62
Noble 55
NaDa 28
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4444
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox233
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5112
Khaldor655
Other Games
summit1g8148
FrodaN1916
Coldzera 795
shahzam521
JimRising 399
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe215
ZombieGrub89
ArmadaUGS88
Mew2King55
Trikslyr46
PPMD33
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21333
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
• Shiphtur175
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 49m
Online Event
11h 49m
FEL
16h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.