+ Show Spoiler +
also save me from pvp
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + also save me from pvp | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:14 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 09:13 AWalker9 wrote: On May 21 2014 09:08 Taipoka wrote: On May 21 2014 08:44 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote: On May 21 2014 08:43 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On May 21 2014 08:42 Shellshock wrote: On May 21 2014 08:41 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Man, I got really excited for a cannon rush, whatever happened to Pigbaby being dirty. He stopped playing in proleague for Jin Air and gave all his dirty Protoss powers to sOs sOs was always dirty, I guess it was just like a level up or something. When sOs invented everything for Protoss, noone was calling it dirty :D But ye, need one more level up to win Code S. TERMINATOR? sOs only cares for CODE$ Code S isn't worth enough money for sOs ain't nobody got time for 70k $ tournaments He doesn't get out of bed for anything less than $100k | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Come on Revival, please make your way to California and also fulfill the prophecy of having HerO lose in the Round of 32. + Show Spoiler + also save me from pvp there will be tears rolling down your face after HerO manhandled revival | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Sorry I didn't show up to LR, it's crunch time now with 2 semester-long projects due in the next two days. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:16 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 09:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Come on Revival, please make your way to California and also fulfill the prophecy of having HerO lose in the Round of 32. + Show Spoiler + also save me from pvp there will be tears rolling down your face after HerO manhandled revival I'm too tired to cry, I just want to lay down in peace. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote: Hmm, it seems I liquibetted HerO and Pigbaby. Continue please. Sorry I didn't show up to LR, it's crunch time now with 2 semester-long projects due in the next two days. you know esports is unforgiving | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Heinsenzerg
Argentina2279 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:20 Darkhorse wrote: From the looks of things I'm glad I'm not watching the games. Man I should not have written for this group Too late now. | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 21 2014 09:21 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 09:20 Darkhorse wrote: From the looks of things I'm glad I'm not watching the games. Man I should not have written for this group Too late now. Wish I had a curse, I could get rid of all the players I didn't want to win. | ||
|
MosART
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Poll: Recommend Losers Match Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (2) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1) ★★★- Good game (4) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (0) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 7 total votes Your vote: Recommend Losers Match Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8849 olofmeister1216 singsing846 ceh9542 Happy327 crisheroes274 ArmadaUGS112 Livibee105 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|