On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote:
nothing's more depressing than a European Terran...
nothing's more depressing than a European Terran...
LucifroN keeps the lead strong as the biggest hypetrain crash.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... LucifroN keeps the lead strong as the biggest hypetrain crash. | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:00 nepeta wrote: Good day for the Dutch, now only a win for Liquid and this group is done. PS: I think I just met Nony in the supermarket! what do you mean you "think"? doesn't meet imply you talked to him ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far | ||
|
Tanzklaue
Germany1429 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:13 Tanzklaue wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. QXC is still smashing keyboards. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:14 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:13 Tanzklaue wrote: On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. QXC is still smashing keyboards. And Canadian-Terran-who-even-moved-to-Korea Drewbie played a game the other day | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Final Match Game 1? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (0) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3) ★★★- Good game (3) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0) 7 total votes Your vote: Recommend Final Match Game 1? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:13 Tanzklaue wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. We have American Terrans? Well there is Polt I guess. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:18 geokilla wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:13 Tanzklaue wrote: On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. We have American Terrans? Well there is Polt I guess. Neeb, the future of Terran. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Heinsenzerg
Argentina2279 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:20 Heartland wrote: Isn't there an EG american Terran? xeno | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:20 Heartland wrote: Isn't there an EG american Terran? Xeno is still in high school. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. http://www.sc2quoteoftheday.com/archive/Jjakji | ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:19 Circumstance wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2014 05:18 geokilla wrote: On May 21 2014 05:13 Tanzklaue wrote: On May 21 2014 05:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:08 Popkiller wrote: On May 21 2014 05:06 Lorning wrote: On May 21 2014 05:03 stuchiu wrote: On May 21 2014 05:02 Musicus wrote: Jjakji..., I thought as long as you are in Europe, no one else should think of winning a tournament .I hope you've learned your lesson about hoping. Korean terran are turning into European Terran. When the hype train gets going, you dissapoint They're learning fast nothing's more depressing than a European Terran... nothing's more depressing than a European Terran.....so far american terrans are more depressing. i mean, they basically ceased to exist aside from major and maybe illusion. We have American Terrans? Well there is Polt I guess. Neeb, the future of Terran. Agreed, Neeb is a bonjwa in the making. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On May 21 2014 05:21 Heinsenzerg wrote: xeno Thanks | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|