On May 14 2014 04:00 Ej_ wrote:
stephano cannot even fucking 1 base all-in without SH...
stephano cannot even fucking 1 base all-in without SH...
He absorbed this build from Starbuck's essence when he defeated him in challenger
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 14 2014 04:00 Ej_ wrote: stephano cannot even fucking 1 base all-in without SH... He absorbed this build from Starbuck's essence when he defeated him in challenger | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
DamnCats
United States1472 Posts
| ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
owenose
Germany108 Posts
On May 14 2014 04:00 SpawnMoarOverlords wrote: The Starbuck move. 1 base 1 nydus 1 swarmhost. The true 1/1/1 Watch and learn Terrans! | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On May 14 2014 03:59 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2014 03:58 Yello wrote: On May 14 2014 03:57 Furikawari wrote: F*** protoss, now I Remember why I quitted this game. wtf man, a simple drone-scout and he would have been fine. It's stephano cutting a corner and Welmu punishing it with a unique build there's no way this isn't sarcasm well apparently it wasn't. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
dsousa
United States1363 Posts
On May 14 2014 04:01 DamnCats wrote: Shit is dirty lol I'm rooting for Stephano, but its so dirty its awesome. | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
before you blame me, I didn't actually report you, I just said I would xD and now I wish I would have. Boosting my report stats :p | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Wow it's on your rap sheet, real gangsta now aren't ya | ||
|
Amestir
Netherlands2126 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 14 2014 04:03 Fusilero wrote: Wow it's on your rap sheet, real gangsta now aren't ya 3rd strike (warning) I'm going to be more careful now | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
Someone upstairs got jelly of your report stats | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
herMan
Japan2057 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On May 14 2014 03:59 Zenbrez wrote: Even Has is better than Elfi. Hell, Tod is better than Elfi. You know what, Lilbow is better than Elfi. No. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Liquid`Ret Mong Hyun Killer PianO [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2230 FrodaN1986 fl0m1289 Beastyqt707 Mlord468 Liquid`VortiX199 Livibee179 KnowMe142 ArmadaUGS119 Mew2King58 Trikslyr44 ToD39 CosmosSc2 Chillindude4 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|