• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8019 users

[SPL] CJ vs SKT T1 Round 3 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 06 2014 10:06 GMT
#141
On May 06 2014 19:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game

On May 06 2014 19:03 GumBa wrote:
That 11/11 might actually be worse than my fan fic ewww


WUT
Your fan fic is getting TL it's first Oscar

Its going well. It might be more vomit inducing than Twilight


I did not dislike reading Twilight. It's a page-turner, man
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
May 06 2014 10:07 GMT
#142
God its nice to see SKT finally play up to potential. Hope they can keep it up.
In the rear with the gear!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-06 10:08:21
May 06 2014 10:07 GMT
#143
On May 06 2014 19:05 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game


I was so motivated for it

"Oh it'll be a proxy, fine, hope it doesn't end too quickly.... meh.... wait no! .... ah whatever "


Be carefull. Last time i was motivated to LR, Reality vs SK happened (yeah i'll never get over it). You should be greatfull.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
May 06 2014 10:07 GMT
#144
(Wiki)SK Planet Proleague 2014 Round 3
[image loading]
SK Telecom T1 VS
[image loading]
CJ Entus
2 - 0
Game 3 - (Wiki)Habitation Station
(P)Rain - (Z)Hydra


0:00
- Hydra spawns at the top left
- Rain spawns at the top right
LiquipediaWanderer
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#145
what's with the 8pools
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#146
wth hydra, I wanted to see Rain's build :/
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#147
hold it for brendan and wolf, rain
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-06 10:08:56
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#148
On May 06 2014 19:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:05 Ragnarork wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game


I was so motivated for it

"Oh it'll be a proxy, fine, hope it doesn't end too quickly.... meh.... wait no! .... ah whatever "


Be carefull. Last time i was motivated to LR, Reality vs SK happened. You should be greatfull.


I remember that. Your "WHATEVER I'LL STILL LR THAT SHIT" attitude was remarkable.
LiquipediaWanderer
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#149
On May 06 2014 19:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:05 Ragnarork wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game


I was so motivated for it

"Oh it'll be a proxy, fine, hope it doesn't end too quickly.... meh.... wait no! .... ah whatever "


Be carefull. Last time i was motivated to LR, Reality vs SK happened (yeah i'll never get over it). You should be greatfull.


Oh god, did you actually LR the whole game? :/
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 06 2014 10:08 GMT
#150
On May 06 2014 19:06 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:05 GumBa wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game

On May 06 2014 19:03 GumBa wrote:
That 11/11 might actually be worse than my fan fic ewww


WUT
Your fan fic is getting TL it's first Oscar

Its going well. It might be more vomit inducing than Twilight


HAHAHA
Aslong as no one turns into a Vampire.

Prime=Vampires maybe not sure yet
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
May 06 2014 10:09 GMT
#151
I was really excited to see herO-Soulkey today...
Plz Hydra ...
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 06 2014 10:09 GMT
#152
On May 06 2014 19:06 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:05 GumBa wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game

On May 06 2014 19:03 GumBa wrote:
That 11/11 might actually be worse than my fan fic ewww


WUT
Your fan fic is getting TL it's first Oscar

Its going well. It might be more vomit inducing than Twilight


I did not dislike reading Twilight. It's a page-turner, man

Then mine will make you scroll :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
May 06 2014 10:10 GMT
#153
On May 06 2014 19:08 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:05 Ragnarork wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game


I was so motivated for it

"Oh it'll be a proxy, fine, hope it doesn't end too quickly.... meh.... wait no! .... ah whatever "


Be carefull. Last time i was motivated to LR, Reality vs SK happened (yeah i'll never get over it). You should be greatfull.


Oh god, did you actually LR the whole game? :/


I even LRed the break between the regame. The LR can't be quoted in one post lol
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
May 06 2014 10:10 GMT
#154
On May 06 2014 19:07 Ragnarork wrote:
(Wiki)SK Planet Proleague 2014 Round 3
[image loading]
SK Telecom T1 VS
[image loading]
CJ Entus
2 - 0
Game 3 - (Wiki)Habitation Station
(P)Rain - (Z)Hydra


0:00
- Hydra spawns at the top left
- Rain spawns at the top right


1:00
- Hydra going 8 pool
- 6 zerglings on the way
- One assimilator for Rain
- Hydra getting the gold base while his zerglings moves across the map
LiquipediaWanderer
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
May 06 2014 10:10 GMT
#155
i am lolled by that execution
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-06 10:11:55
May 06 2014 10:10 GMT
#156
Today is the day of the #FACEPALM

Plays vs one of the best Macro PvZers in the business. Gives him HUGE lead xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
May 06 2014 10:11 GMT
#157
That's not a really worthy 8pool
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
May 06 2014 10:11 GMT
#158
On May 06 2014 19:10 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:08 Phredxor wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:05 Ragnarork wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:03 Pandemona wrote:
On May 06 2014 19:02 Ragnarork wrote:
That was so disappointing.... What the fuck Bbyong!

I'm pretty bad so I might be totally wrong but I don't really like 11/11 on king sejong. There's not enough room to really hide your barracks without being close enough to the zerg base I feel....


Thanks for that LR by the way, appreciated. Even though it wasn't much of a game


I was so motivated for it

"Oh it'll be a proxy, fine, hope it doesn't end too quickly.... meh.... wait no! .... ah whatever "


Be carefull. Last time i was motivated to LR, Reality vs SK happened (yeah i'll never get over it). You should be greatfull.


Oh god, did you actually LR the whole game? :/


I even LRed the break between the regame. The LR can't be quoted in one post lol


You sir are a legend. xD
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
May 06 2014 10:11 GMT
#159
CJ doesn't have luck with BOs today
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
May 06 2014 10:12 GMT
#160
On May 06 2014 19:10 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 19:07 Ragnarork wrote:
(Wiki)SK Planet Proleague 2014 Round 3
[image loading]
SK Telecom T1 VS
[image loading]
CJ Entus
2 - 0
Game 3 - (Wiki)Habitation Station
(P)Rain - (Z)Hydra


0:00
- Hydra spawns at the top left
- Rain spawns at the top right


1:00
- Hydra going 8 pool
- 6 zerglings on the way
- One assimilator for Rain
- Hydra getting the gold base while his zerglings moves across the map


3:30
- Zealot not out yet, Rain drops a pylon
- Zerglings chewing the gate
- Zealot out, Rain cancels the pylon but fails to block the zerglings out
- In the meantime, the gold is up
- Rain pokes the gold with MSC, Stalker and zealot, Hydra doesn't have enough and loses the queen there
LiquipediaWanderer
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 165
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 641
HiyA 189
Mong 67
Shine 44
NotJumperer 35
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft769
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9403
PiGStarcraft338
Happy245
olofmeister237
Livibee128
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick534
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream507
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH157
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2399
League of Legends
• Lourlo1498
• Rush1407
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.