• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8266 users

[WCS EU] Challenger Day 4 Season 2 2014 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-02 20:42:43
May 02 2014 20:42 GMT
#301
AHHHHH... nvm false alarm.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 20:43 GMT
#302
Deadly push
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 20:44 GMT
#303
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 20:44 GMT
#304
Poll: Recommend NightEnD vs Tefel Game 4?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2)
 
100%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend NightEnD vs Tefel Game 4?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Community News
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 02 2014 20:44 GMT
#305
These short breaks are great

Lets me tab to some dota for a minute or two.

Gotta consume all the esports I can.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 02 2014 20:45 GMT
#306
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
May 02 2014 20:46 GMT
#307
Was out dining with the parents visiting and missed Morrow's matches. Was he crushed totally or what happened, summarized in one sentence? Was so hoping he would make it though...
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 20:48 GMT
#308
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 02 2014 20:52 GMT
#309
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

at least to me #KAGLife
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 02 2014 20:52 GMT
#310
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 02 2014 20:53 GMT
#311
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.


Yes a lot, but pro T are getting better a surviving this stage.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 20:54 GMT
#312
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.

You are the first person I actually liked on TL

And drunk posting isn't that bad, rather funny to read in the morning
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 02 2014 20:54 GMT
#313
Can the WORST PLAYER ON EARHT FDGOHFDGHF advance to Premier League?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-02 20:56:17
May 02 2014 20:55 GMT
#314
On May 03 2014 05:54 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.

You are the first person I actually liked on TL

And drunk posting isn't that bad, rather funny to read in the morning

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on TL :>

I usually drunk post in TL+, cus it blends in nicely with the rest of the posts there. :D

On May 03 2014 05:53 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.


Yes a lot, but pro T are getting better a surviving this stage.

Oh, ok. Were there any changes made to Oracle over the last year and a half or so?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
May 02 2014 20:56 GMT
#315
On May 03 2014 05:46 BaneRiders wrote:
Was out dining with the parents visiting and missed Morrow's matches. Was he crushed totally or what happened, summarized in one sentence? Was so hoping he would make it though...

He wasn't bad but repeatedly lost his SCVs to counters.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 02 2014 20:57 GMT
#316
On May 03 2014 05:55 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:54 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.

You are the first person I actually liked on TL

And drunk posting isn't that bad, rather funny to read in the morning

That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on TL :>

I usually drunk post in TL+, cus it blends in nicely with the rest of the posts there. :D

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:53 Faust852 wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.


Yes a lot, but pro T are getting better a surviving this stage.

Oh, ok. Were there any changes made to Oracle over the last year and a half or so?


Olol, yes, they buffed its speed wayyyyy too much imo.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
May 02 2014 20:57 GMT
#317
So all in now?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 02 2014 20:58 GMT
#318
On May 03 2014 05:54 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.

You are the first person I actually liked on TL

And drunk posting isn't that bad, rather funny to read in the morning

What number person am I that you actually like on TL?

Or am I on the list D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
May 02 2014 20:59 GMT
#319
Yet again no overseers. I really think these zergs should all lose.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 02 2014 21:00 GMT
#320
On May 03 2014 05:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2014 05:54 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:52 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:48 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:45 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:40 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 03 2014 05:39 Lorning wrote:
Wow, passion back?

I've had passion since DH bro.

Aww yeah. I wasn't here the last couple of days, so didn't notice

Confirmed less passion than me.

You're an inspiration to everyone, KAG.

Oh no I'm a terrible role model. I drunk post far too much.

Are Oracle openings still popular at all? I can't remember seeing it more than once or twice since I started watching again.

You are the first person I actually liked on TL

And drunk posting isn't that bad, rather funny to read in the morning

What number person am I that you actually like on TL?

Or am I on the list D:

I can't like someone with the startale flair

+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously tho, I never counted
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason50
PtitDrogo 36
ZombieGrub34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
Dendi1015
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 698
shoxiejesuss697
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1683
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo630
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1117
• Scarra592
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
Stellar Fest
17h 48m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.