On April 26 2014 12:03 usopsama wrote:
Kesssrppapaaablargh
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On April 26 2014 12:03 usopsama wrote: Kesssrppapaaablargh | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On April 26 2014 12:12 stuchiu wrote: You misspelled KTZest as KT Happy? | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
![]() No one more Man than ManZenith. | ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
On April 26 2014 11:49 DaftFunk wrote: soo owns Zest and San the underdog wins the tourney. soo forever 2nd soO might end up being like JD but actually good. | ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
On April 26 2014 11:03 ZAiNs wrote: I'm pretty sure Parting is also in that weird TaejaSan Skype group ^^. I so want to know what happens in that haha. | ||
|
Tchado
Jordan1831 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
Forgottenfrog
United States1268 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
On April 26 2014 13:22 Xxio wrote: I'm hoping for PvPs as good as Zest vs Parting in the ro8 =/ Well, PVP has gotten better than it was before, but I'm still hoping for non-mirror finals $0$, lets go!!! | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On April 26 2014 14:06 stuchiu wrote: I truth this man's judgement about hair more than Wolf. + Show Spoiler + ![]() I as well truth it. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On April 26 2014 14:08 Lorning wrote: I think Wolf read our discussion about him making up names yesterday He does read the LR thread often. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Bisu Soma EffOrt hero Pusan HiyA ZerO sorry Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH325 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|