On April 15 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
literally broodlord-infestor
literally broodlord-infestor
I know right, this late game Terran is disgusting!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On April 15 2014 20:02 opterown wrote: literally broodlord-infestor I know right, this late game Terran is disgusting! | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
Onward to a Maru victory! | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On April 15 2014 20:03 Arceus wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2014 20:00 liberate71 wrote: If flash does a ceremony, I hope its not just a thumbs down hahaha hes gonna electrify Stork a la Palpatine HAHAHAHAHA I hope he does it more like Tom Cruise did to Oprah | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3567 Posts
edit: sarcasm, of course | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On April 15 2014 19:54 SoleSteeler wrote: What! I thought Captain America 2 was pretty good. And I don't really like any comic book movie (The Avengers was good) Iron Man is my favourite one, didn't see Captain America yet but that one is definitely good. | ||
|
Scrubwave
Poland1786 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On April 15 2014 20:04 WGT-Baal wrote: Well as Rain said, it s BL infestor-esque, so Stork can't win vs mines. It has nothing to do with his micro! edit: sarcasm, of course I was waiting for the edit lol. You almost had me. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On April 15 2014 20:05 Scrubwave wrote: Who called it bl/infestor first? rain | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
FPL!!!! | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
![]() | ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
| ||
|
diverzee
Sweden992 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3567 Posts
On April 15 2014 20:05 Vindicare605 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2014 20:04 WGT-Baal wrote: Well as Rain said, it s BL infestor-esque, so Stork can't win vs mines. It has nothing to do with his micro! edit: sarcasm, of course I was waiting for the edit lol. You almost had me. Ah I should have waited ^^ | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
THE CEREMONY!!!!! | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Mini Mong soO Rock Aegong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2000 FrodaN1315 B2W.Neo702 olofmeister479 Khaldor468 KnowMe318 crisheroes178 Livibee174 ToD91 Mew2King78 Organizations Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|