• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:00
CEST 17:00
KST 00:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

[Code A] Group B Season 2 2014 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Yiome
Profile Joined February 2014
China1687 Posts
April 09 2014 10:48 GMT
#421
strange build from sora
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-09 10:49:08
April 09 2014 10:48 GMT
#422
On April 09 2014 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:44 GumBa wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

I as ultimate bogus fan (yes I liked him in bw as well) decree Bogus and INnoVation to be used


I'm not cool or retro and I call him Bogus. It's just a way cooler and far more fitting ID.

Also he was Bogus for a very short period in sc2, so I just went with it.

Innovation is too tryhard, and he isn't very innovative.


yeah, Innovation is one of the most inappropriate handles in SC2. He's the opposite of innovative, he's probably the most standard terran player in SC2.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
April 09 2014 10:48 GMT
#423
On April 09 2014 19:46 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:45 GumBa wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 Zealously wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 GumBa wrote:
See guys innos. TvP was never that bad! He just got killed by blink etc all the time before a macro game xD


One game, Gumba my friend, one game. But you're absolutely right, losing 1-2 to Sora isn't shameful.

Perpare to get rekt


no verbal cockfights please just sit back and watch Sora win


I'll sip some tea watching Innovation pwn Sora. What are you in for today?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 09 2014 10:49 GMT
#424
On April 09 2014 19:47 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.


Don't think any of these pros ever explicitly objected to being called their previous names. In fact they wouldn't because they don't give a shit about random internet forums. Maybe you should take a page out of their book, rather than being an edgy counter-culture hero.

I'm merely flattered that you'd think to describe me as an "edgy counter-culture hero", whatever that means. Thank you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
April 09 2014 10:49 GMT
#425
On April 09 2014 19:35 Pangpootata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:34 Paljas wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:33 BlackCompany wrote:
Hey party-people, cant watch atm, but do code A vods go on Youtube? Or are they behind pay-wall just like Code S?

paywall iirc

GOM uploads their vods for free 2 weeks after matches though. Paywall is only for watching videos before that.


Ah nice!
Thanks
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
April 09 2014 10:49 GMT
#426
I'm starting to think that players just aren't playing well.

Long term oracle harass is going to become great to watch.
maru lover forever
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 09 2014 10:50 GMT
#427
3CC again? I think he'll get busted this time
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
April 09 2014 10:50 GMT
#428
On April 09 2014 19:48 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:44 GumBa wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

I as ultimate bogus fan (yes I liked him in bw as well) decree Bogus and INnoVation to be used


I'm not cool or retro and I call him Bogus. It's just a way cooler and far more fitting ID.

Also he was Bogus for a very short period in sc2, so I just went with it.

Innovation is too tryhard, and he isn't very innovative.


yeah, Innovation is one of the most inappropriate handles in SC2. He's the opposite of innovative, he's probably the most standard terran player in SC2.


Well, he did change his ID. That´s gotta count for something.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 09 2014 10:50 GMT
#429
On April 09 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:47 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.


Don't think any of these pros ever explicitly objected to being called their previous names. In fact they wouldn't because they don't give a shit about random internet forums. Maybe you should take a page out of their book, rather than being an edgy counter-culture hero.

I'm merely flattered that you'd think to describe me as an "edgy counter-culture hero", whatever that means. Thank you.


I'm new to the internet and never saw this attempt at trolling by politeness and sarcasm before.

Oh wait.

Give it a rest genius, find something better to do with your life than provoking random internet posters for no good reason other than them having a different opinion than you. Especially when this whole thing is based on an incorrect assumption of my reasoning by you.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
April 09 2014 10:51 GMT
#430
nice feedbacks, lol
TL+ Member
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
April 09 2014 10:52 GMT
#431
On April 09 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:47 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.


Don't think any of these pros ever explicitly objected to being called their previous names. In fact they wouldn't because they don't give a shit about random internet forums. Maybe you should take a page out of their book, rather than being an edgy counter-culture hero.

I'm merely flattered that you'd think to describe me as an "edgy counter-culture hero", whatever that means. Thank you.


Sound like a hipster with Meth withdrawals.
....
Deleted User 183001
Profile Joined May 2011
2939 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-09 10:54:07
April 09 2014 10:52 GMT
#432
Innovation's been too strong a player for too long. I think he has this second set. In the last game sora suffered from poor econ and Innovation's timings. It seems to be shaping up that way this game too, though at least Sora's third is significantly faster.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
April 09 2014 10:53 GMT
#433
Sora is going to take this.
maru lover forever
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 09 2014 10:53 GMT
#434
On April 09 2014 19:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:49 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:47 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.


Don't think any of these pros ever explicitly objected to being called their previous names. In fact they wouldn't because they don't give a shit about random internet forums. Maybe you should take a page out of their book, rather than being an edgy counter-culture hero.

I'm merely flattered that you'd think to describe me as an "edgy counter-culture hero", whatever that means. Thank you.


I'm new to the internet and never saw this attempt at trolling by politeness and sarcasm before.

Oh wait.

Give it a rest genius, find something better to do with your life than provoking random internet posters for no good reason other than them having a different opinion than you. Especially when this whole thing is based on an incorrect assumption of my reasoning by you.

I'll probably stop when you stop responding to me in such a fashion. Have you learnt nothing? I'm eating lunch at work watching Code A, I literally don't have anything better to do right now...

Although as I'm now a genius too, I may have to retire to pursue some intellectual pursuit or something
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 09 2014 10:53 GMT
#435
I wish GOM would change their observer UI, or atleast remove the teamcoloured bars in the production tab, cant see shit
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 09 2014 10:54 GMT
#436
On April 09 2014 19:53 NovaMB wrote:
I wish GOM would change their observer UI, or atleast remove the teamcoloured bars in the production tab, cant see shit

I wish I could see supply numbers better behind the stupid twitch logo :<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-09 10:55:14
April 09 2014 10:55 GMT
#437
On April 09 2014 19:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:53 NovaMB wrote:
I wish GOM would change their observer UI, or atleast remove the teamcoloured bars in the production tab, cant see shit

I wish I could see supply numbers better behind the stupid twitch logo :<

Thats only on the embedded stream. but twitch should change that
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-09 10:57:38
April 09 2014 10:55 GMT
#438
wtf WOLF stop analyzing when a big, probably game-deciding fight is happening! They are casting this as if it was the most boring game ever.

This is like the most anti-hype cast I've seen in a long time. Hey wolf and artosis, there's a game going on in the background...
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
April 09 2014 10:57 GMT
#439
On April 09 2014 19:55 Yello wrote:
wtf WOLF stop analyzing when a big, probably game-deciding fight is happening! They are casting this as if it was the most boring game ever


has such a fight happened yet? they're just sparring right now as I see it.
maru lover forever
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
April 09 2014 10:57 GMT
#440
Doesn't look good for Innovation.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1334
ComeBackTV 637
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 391
LamboSC2263
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 263
ProTech143
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41777
Shuttle 2548
EffOrt 869
Horang2 785
Light 774
Mini 714
Soma 429
firebathero 349
Stork 344
BeSt 326
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 287
Snow 249
Rush 245
ggaemo 223
ZerO 167
Leta 153
Pusan 78
hero 75
Sharp 56
Killer 54
Shinee 39
sorry 39
Mind 37
Shine 32
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Yoon 30
Bale 25
Trap 23
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Sacsri 13
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9512
Dendi957
qojqva727
Fuzer 204
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
markeloff712
fl0m331
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1264
XaKoH 172
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo921
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS152
QueenE103
Mew2King94
Trikslyr24
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile114
• Gemini_19 10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2685
• Jankos2353
• TFBlade880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
• Shiphtur64
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h
Stellar Fest
22h
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.