• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9215 users

[Code A] Group B Season 2 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 32 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#401
On April 09 2014 19:41 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (3)
 
21%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (10)
 
71%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1)
 
7%

14 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Community News
TL+ Member
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#402
On April 09 2014 19:42 FakePseudo wrote:
This game nearly got to the next level of stupid

why? sora played that really well lol
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#403
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#404
That sneaky Bogus.
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#405
conquering dystopia at gsl, unexpected
Michael Probu
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#406
On April 09 2014 19:42 GumBa wrote:
See guys innos. TvP was never that bad! He just got killed by blink etc all the time before a macro game xD


One game, Gumba my friend, one game. But you're absolutely right, losing 1-2 to Sora isn't shameful.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
April 09 2014 10:43 GMT
#407
On April 09 2014 19:42 boxerfred wrote:
No way for innovation to lose this match. Such a late scouted third.


It was actually way closer than it should have been. Without that great engage and snipe on the 4th Sora would start pumping tempests out as well and it would be anyone's game, despite Sora saturating his 3rd around 18 minutes in the game against a fast third for terran....

pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
April 09 2014 10:44 GMT
#408
PARTY UP PARTY PARTY PARTY HARDY HARDY HARDY PARTY UP

That's what the song lyrics are, right?
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 09 2014 10:44 GMT
#409
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

I as ultimate bogus fan (yes I liked him in bw as well) decree Bogus and INnoVation to be used
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
April 09 2014 10:44 GMT
#410
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

Bogus was a god tier handle, thats why its nice to use. Innovation sounds so silly and pretentious...
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 09 2014 10:45 GMT
#411
On April 09 2014 19:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:42 GumBa wrote:
See guys innos. TvP was never that bad! He just got killed by blink etc all the time before a macro game xD


One game, Gumba my friend, one game. But you're absolutely right, losing 1-2 to Sora isn't shameful.

Perpare to get rekt
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
April 09 2014 10:45 GMT
#412
On April 09 2014 19:44 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

Bogus was a god tier handle, thats why its nice to use. Innovation sounds so silly and pretentious...

Particularly with the random capitals.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 09 2014 10:45 GMT
#413
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 09 2014 10:46 GMT
#414
On April 09 2014 19:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:43 Zealously wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 GumBa wrote:
See guys innos. TvP was never that bad! He just got killed by blink etc all the time before a macro game xD


One game, Gumba my friend, one game. But you're absolutely right, losing 1-2 to Sora isn't shameful.

Perpare to get rekt


no verbal cockfights please just sit back and watch Sora win
AdministratorBreak the chains
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-09 10:46:38
April 09 2014 10:46 GMT
#415
On April 09 2014 19:44 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

I as ultimate bogus fan (yes I liked him in bw as well) decree Bogus and INnoVation to be used


I'm not cool or retro and I call him Bogus. It's just a way cooler and far more fitting ID.

Also he was Bogus for a very short period in sc2, so I just went with it.

Innovation is too tryhard, and he isn't very innovative.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
EthanS
Profile Joined February 2011
United States206 Posts
April 09 2014 10:46 GMT
#416
Losers' map choices in GSL CodeA so far

MGR: Z, P, T
Frost: P, P
Overgrowth: Z, T
King Sejong: Z

Merry Go Round getting some love...
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 09 2014 10:46 GMT
#417
On April 09 2014 19:44 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

Bogus was a god tier handle, thats why its nice to use. Innovation sounds so silly and pretentious...


It was nice. Innovation's not exactly stupid either (like some of the other new ones... z_z) but eh, tryhard hipsters gotta have something to complain about I guess.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
April 09 2014 10:47 GMT
#418
On April 09 2014 19:46 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:45 GumBa wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:43 Zealously wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 GumBa wrote:
See guys innos. TvP was never that bad! He just got killed by blink etc all the time before a macro game xD


One game, Gumba my friend, one game. But you're absolutely right, losing 1-2 to Sora isn't shameful.

Perpare to get rekt


no verbal cockfights please just sit back and watch Sora win


You probably shouldn't be watching this match ailing. It can't be conducive to a speedy recovery.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
April 09 2014 10:47 GMT
#419
lol @ Artosis claiming his mom telling him to be a big tall waste of money
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 09 2014 10:47 GMT
#420
On April 09 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 19:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 09 2014 19:41 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Woot Bogus! \o/

Whenever I see someone use someone's handle that they've not used for years, I think "wow, this guy is so cool and retro, I wish I was like him"


Not passive aggressive or condescending at all.

I've always called him Bogus though so deal with it.

It's like me telling someone that my name is Andrew and they relentlessly call me Andy, despite me telling them I prefer Andrew.

I am dealing with it, I was merely expressing my admiration for you, no need to get upset.


Don't think any of these pros ever explicitly objected to being called their previous names. In fact they wouldn't because they don't give a shit about random internet forums. Maybe you should take a page out of their book, rather than being an edgy counter-culture hero.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Nathanias 129
Nina 99
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13086
Bale 9
League of Legends
Doublelift2756
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam540
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King72
JuggernautJason53
NeuroSwarm46
ViBE31
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra63
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 26m
Stellar Fest
15h 26m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.