• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 119 Next
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
April 06 2014 18:32 GMT
#741
Well, I'm off to groom my skills vs. Hard AI while we wait for Polt games.
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 18:32 GMT
#742
"I won and now I'll crush Arthur!"
kiss kiss fall in love
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 18:32 GMT
#743
On April 07 2014 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:30 Shellshock wrote:
oh apparently my liquibet was toodming + taeja. this could turn out ok

I reckon that TaeJa was a lock.

yeah but I liked Toodming's play but thought I picked Arthur so I was conflicted. Not anymore. RIP Dwarf Lord prepare to die
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#744
TooDming looks like Hot_Bid
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#745
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#746
His English is better than the translator's.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#747
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread

What about Bunny becoming the Great Foreign Terran Hope?
kiss kiss fall in love
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#748
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread

Rules of the LR, man.
Community News
TL+ Member
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#749
On April 07 2014 03:33 Lorning wrote:
TooDming looks like Hot_Bid


That's racists.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 06 2014 18:33 GMT
#750
That was quite hard interview :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#751
Was Toodming also the one with that sick surround vs Scarlett? I think I'm becoming a fan.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#752
On April 07 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread

What about Bunny becoming the Great Foreign Terran Hope?

I thought that was HeroMarine
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#753
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread


You doubt the power of Toodjwa?
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#754
On April 07 2014 03:34 Musicus wrote:
Was Toodming also the one with that sick surround vs Scarlett? I think I'm becoming a fan.

Yeah he was. Just rewatched the series with his HILARIOUS nydus play.
kiss kiss fall in love
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#755
On April 07 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread

What about Bunny becoming the Great Foreign Terran Hope?

I thought that was HeroMarine

Dayshi*
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-06 18:35:31
April 06 2014 18:34 GMT
#756
Toodming might be the best looking progamer I have ever saw.

YES I SAID THAT. RELEASE THE KRACKEN
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 18:35 GMT
#757
On April 07 2014 03:34 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Toodming might be the best looking progamer I have ever saw.

Grubby.
kiss kiss fall in love
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
April 06 2014 18:35 GMT
#758
On April 07 2014 03:30 Shellshock wrote:
oh apparently my liquibet was toodming + taeja. this could turn out ok


were you drunk when you made that because toodming seems way out of the park?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 18:35 GMT
#759
On April 07 2014 03:34 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 03:32 VmY wrote:
Why did I bet on MacSed

Underestimated the Toodjwa

Toodming wins 1 series --> Bonjwa nickname used in LR thread

What about Bunny becoming the Great Foreign Terran Hope?

I thought that was HeroMarine

Dayshi*

still Demuslim
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 18:35 GMT
#760
On April 07 2014 03:33 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:33 Lorning wrote:
TooDming looks like Hot_Bid


That's racists.

Oh c'mon. Look

[image loading][image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 71
SortOf 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 16
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 680
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft578
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft262
ArmadaUGS48
RuFF_SC221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick953
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1353
• Rush1053
• Stunt285
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.