• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6396 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 119 Next
DrunkeN.
Profile Joined September 2010
United States406 Posts
April 06 2014 16:58 GMT
#381
The only excuse for that blink forward is if he thought it was JUST vickings scouting ahead.
[17]Purple
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom3489 Posts
April 06 2014 16:58 GMT
#382
On April 07 2014 01:56 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:55 liberate71 wrote:
wow that engagement lol


Yeah that was awful. Those colossi not sure if they should walk up the cliff or fire for half the fight.

Those hallucinated Colossus seemed to hurt the protoss instead of help.
"Turn Disadvantages into Disadvantages" and "Collect Telephones". The secrets of Chinese success.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 16:58 GMT
#383
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:59 GMT
#384
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 06 2014 17:02 GMT
#385
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 06 2014 17:03 GMT
#386
I am currently conducting a fascinating experiment to test the laziness of my cat, I've been using him as a footrest for the last 20 minutes. He's been complaining a bit, but I am curious to find out how it will take him to muster the energy to actually move.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
April 06 2014 17:03 GMT
#387
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

This mystery is under investigation.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 17:03 GMT
#388
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

evil sounding hoarse voice
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
April 06 2014 17:03 GMT
#389
On April 07 2014 01:50 Squat wrote:
It seems the lingering wrist issues have a silver lining, it has allowed Taeja to practice his BM extensively.

What did he do? I haven't catch it.
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:04 GMT
#390
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

It was going to be Darkhorse but someone took it, so he added an a. A while ago, he requested that the other guy's account name be changed so he could be Darkhorse. We've been teasing him since then.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:04 GMT
#391
On April 07 2014 02:03 w3c.TruE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:50 Squat wrote:
It seems the lingering wrist issues have a silver lining, it has allowed Taeja to practice his BM extensively.

What did he do? I haven't catch it.

Scan flower
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
April 06 2014 17:04 GMT
#392
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.
Get off my lawn, young punks
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:05 GMT
#393
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
April 06 2014 17:06 GMT
#394
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID


Or throw a very loosely relevant number on the end.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 06 2014 17:06 GMT
#395
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID

I always assumed it was Thet Emplar.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
April 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#396
On April 07 2014 02:06 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID


Or throw a very loosely relevant number on the end.


That is how I always approach the issue :D
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#397
On April 07 2014 02:06 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID

I always assumed it was Thet Emplar.


that was oddly funny
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#398
On April 07 2014 02:06 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID

I always assumed it was Thet Emplar.

Lol, I like that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#399
People should just name themselves after a song that's lying open in their firefox tabs because they can't come up with a better name. The most legit way to do it.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#400
On April 07 2014 02:06 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:05 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:04 ACrow wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:02 Yello wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:58 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:57 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:56 GumBa wrote:
Goddammit I just want Polt and Bombers group to start

As a member of the TaeJa fan club you must watch TaeJa, and enjoy him winning.

damn........ well then HUURAY TAEJA OMG LELELELEL

Much better


just read your signature and realized that darkho(a)rse got his name changed. Now I'm curious what darkhoarse was supposed to stand for in the first place. If I recall correctly 'hoarse' is when your voice is gone, right? So how the hell can that be dark?

I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that alcohol was involved when the original Darkhoarse name was created.

He could have even done Dark_Horse, that is basically what I did with my ID


Or throw a very loosely relevant number on the end.

or a not even relevant number on the end
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2589
Artosis 787
910 48
Dota 2
monkeys_forever683
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv291
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Other Games
summit1g8438
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv388
C9.Mang0262
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv388
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.