• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups A & B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 56

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 74 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 05 2014 21:49 GMT
#1101
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
[image loading]
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 05 2014 21:50 GMT
#1102
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
April 05 2014 21:51 GMT
#1103
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
[image loading]


LOL
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 05 2014 21:51 GMT
#1104
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-05 21:53:05
April 05 2014 21:52 GMT
#1105
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 05 2014 21:53 GMT
#1106
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4

What would happen if we photoshopped piercings onto JB?
kiss kiss fall in love
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-05 21:54:00
April 05 2014 21:53 GMT
#1107
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4


He does. In his ears. Well at least in one of the pictures
월요 날 재미있
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 05 2014 21:54 GMT
#1108
On April 06 2014 06:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4

What would happen if we photoshopped piercings onto JB?

Then we should export Rotti to countries we dont like and let him sing.
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
April 05 2014 21:56 GMT
#1109
On April 06 2014 06:54 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4

What would happen if we photoshopped piercings onto JB?

Then we should export Rotti to countries we dont like and let him sing.


Nuclear weapon would be more humanity way to deal with countries u don't like
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 05 2014 21:58 GMT
#1110
On April 06 2014 06:54 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4

What would happen if we photoshopped piercings onto JB?

Then we should export Rotti to countries we dont like and let him sing.

How good is he at singing? Maybe his voice is angelic.
kiss kiss fall in love
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
April 05 2014 21:58 GMT
#1111
On April 06 2014 06:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 06:54 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:52 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:50 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:49 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 06 2014 06:46 Liquid`Snute wrote:
rotti lookin fly

Doesn't he always?

Can you tell the difference?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

When I first looked at this, I thought there was only 1 rotti picture there

I count four but I'm not absolutely sure...

Its easy, Bieber doesnt have piercings. 4

What would happen if we photoshopped piercings onto JB?

Then we should export Rotti to countries we dont like and let him sing.

How good is he at singing? Maybe his voice is angelic.


Judging from his stream, it ain't angelic.
월요 날 재미있
Uni1987
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands642 Posts
April 05 2014 21:59 GMT
#1112
Asians are winning, how suprising!
.............
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 05 2014 22:00 GMT
#1113
Poor r/bitcoin, wasnt even shown on camera yet
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 05 2014 22:00 GMT
#1114
Come on Revival!
Kill the Protoss!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
April 05 2014 22:01 GMT
#1115
On April 06 2014 06:59 Uni1987 wrote:
Asians are winning, how suprising!


one of them gonna lose here it's ok
Zest fanboy.
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
April 05 2014 22:06 GMT
#1116
LOL
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 05 2014 22:06 GMT
#1117
LOL that ToD impression.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
April 05 2014 22:14 GMT
#1118
Revival wrecking this group.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 05 2014 22:14 GMT
#1119
Revivalllllllllll! :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 05 2014 22:15 GMT
#1120
Wow Revival is so good.
Moderator
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
15h 35m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.