On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote:
Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting
Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting
Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:01 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. Meh, I've said worse | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:02 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:01 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. Meh, I've said worse Poor Wolf | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:03 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:02 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:01 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. Meh, I've said worse Poor Wolf I got TL+ for insulting Wolf. It was a fun day | ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:03 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:03 Lorning wrote: On April 06 2014 03:02 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:01 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. Meh, I've said worse Poor Wolf I got TL+ for insulting Wolf. It was a fun day No matter how many ppl I insult, I never get TL+ | ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:00 Yorkie wrote: He never looked smug, he looked calm. And he still looks calm after he won game one he was was all nodding his head and smug look even Rotti said Oz looks like Oz is thinking that was easy also supposedly Oz has said PvP is all bout skill, so noone can beat him?... hmmm | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:04 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:03 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:03 Lorning wrote: On April 06 2014 03:02 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:01 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 NovaMB wrote: On April 06 2014 03:00 stuchiu wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Darkhorse wrote: On April 06 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote: On April 06 2014 02:56 Darkhorse wrote: Oz pls get your shit together my predictions are dying. drewbie gonna wreck you How dare I predict that the favorites to advance will advance Should have been me and predict Soo to beat Parting. Everybody that had a functioning mind could predict soO beating Parting Thats a mean thing to say to Tastosis. Meh, I've said worse Poor Wolf I got TL+ for insulting Wolf. It was a fun day No matter how many ppl I insult, I never get TL+ How sad. ![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On April 06 2014 03:04 mikumegurine wrote: Show nested quote + On April 06 2014 03:00 Yorkie wrote: On April 06 2014 02:58 mikumegurine wrote: Oz dont look so smug anymore He never looked smug, he looked calm. And he still looks calm after he won game one he was was all nodding his head and smug look even Rotti said Oz looks like Oz is thinking that was easy Hyun did the same thing acting all cheeky after his game 1 win. Maybe that gives puCK power. | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
i.of.the.storm
United States795 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ceh9464 WinterStarcraft405 Happy373 PiGStarcraft239 Sick198 Livibee168 singsing114 ArmadaUGS52 olofmeister0 |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|