• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5827 users

[Code S] Ro4 Day 2 Season 1 2014 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 42 Next All
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 28 2014 11:27 GMT
#721
On March 28 2014 20:25 Shellshock wrote:
soO has beaten sOs, PartinG, and Trap in ZvP in the last month and a half. Idk people are acting like he's terrible

People act like Roro is some kind of lame cheeser and wins by flukes even though he's been roflstomping the best protosses in the world all season. People become irrational when reality won't conform to their preconceived notions.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Geisterkarle
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Germany3257 Posts
March 28 2014 11:28 GMT
#722
On March 28 2014 20:20 Squat wrote:
Well, I'm calling it now then, Soo beats Zest 4-2.

I'm in with this! I have to
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Geisterkarle/2014_WCS_Season_1_Contest/2014_Season_1_GSL
There can only be one Geisterkarle
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
March 28 2014 11:28 GMT
#723
On March 28 2014 20:27 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:27 VisonKai wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:25 Shellshock wrote:
soO has beaten sOs, PartinG, and Trap in ZvP in the last month and a half. Idk people are acting like he's terrible


I just don't like him because you and a bunch of other Prime guys have taken him on as your personal hero, probably because your team sucks so bad that you can't get one from there.

oh no I can't possibly like players from other teams. you're right. silly me. Startale fans the only thing they have going for them in insulting Prime because they also can't accomplish anything themselves


I don't have a problem with you liking players from other teams, but I figure those players are worth hating if they have the qualities that seduce a Prime fan into liking them.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
March 28 2014 11:29 GMT
#724
Damn, gratz soO.

Would have preferred Life!

I'll be rooting for Zest, for my captain, for the handsome!
LiquipediaWanderer
myminerals
Profile Joined August 2013
560 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 11:30:04
March 28 2014 11:29 GMT
#725
On March 28 2014 20:28 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:27 Shellshock wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:27 VisonKai wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:25 Shellshock wrote:
soO has beaten sOs, PartinG, and Trap in ZvP in the last month and a half. Idk people are acting like he's terrible


I just don't like him because you and a bunch of other Prime guys have taken him on as your personal hero, probably because your team sucks so bad that you can't get one from there.

oh no I can't possibly like players from other teams. you're right. silly me. Startale fans the only thing they have going for them in insulting Prime because they also can't accomplish anything themselves


I don't have a problem with you liking players from other teams, but I figure those players are worth hating if they have the qualities that seduce a Prime fan into liking them.

oh, please calm down ladies :D
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 28 2014 11:30 GMT
#726
On March 28 2014 20:28 Geisterkarle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:20 Squat wrote:
Well, I'm calling it now then, Soo beats Zest 4-2.

I'm in with this! I have to
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Geisterkarle/2014_WCS_Season_1_Contest/2014_Season_1_GSL

damn dude nice calls. so close to getting it all. I wonder what they are going to do for scoring with the change to bo7 semis instead of bo5 though
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 28 2014 11:31 GMT
#727
I fucking hate the team mentality in this game. This is a 1v1 competition, I couldn't give two shits what shirt someone wears when they play. If a player is good and plays a style that I enjoy, I like him. No idea why anyone would care about anything apart from that.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
zenkicker
Profile Joined December 2008
257 Posts
March 28 2014 11:31 GMT
#728
Well that's what you get if you practice with Dark Sacsri and Soulkey. sOo is Legit.
I you cant beat them, join them.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 28 2014 11:33 GMT
#729
On March 28 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:

Also soO 4-3

Not bad
Should have predicted the maps too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
March 28 2014 11:33 GMT
#730
On March 28 2014 20:13 Foxxan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:12 ETisME wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:10 Zanzabarr wrote:
ZvZ remains by far the worst matchup in sc2. Was muta vs muta, now it's mass balls of roaches a-moving into each other all game long.

Lol someone don't understand zvz

loL he is right

Roach can be harassment unit
It can be deathball unit
It can be a timing unit

Its also a unit that benefits from positioning.

It's only a move if you can't understand zvz
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
March 28 2014 11:33 GMT
#731
On March 28 2014 20:31 Squat wrote:
I fucking hate the team mentality in this game. This is a 1v1 competition, I couldn't give two shits what shirt someone wears when they play. If a player is good and plays a style that I enjoy, I like him. No idea why anyone would care about anything apart from that.


TIL team leagues don't real.
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
March 28 2014 11:33 GMT
#732
On March 28 2014 20:31 zenkicker wrote:
Well that's what you get if you practice with Dark Sacsri and Soulkey. sOo is Legit.

oh right, i forgot soulkey's on the roster. What a practice partner he must be.
Michael Probu
entropy.
Profile Joined April 2011
Great Britain25 Posts
March 28 2014 11:35 GMT
#733
soO has easily the best muta/corruptor zvp in the world, hopefully he leans on that during the finals.
ryul2akaSavageTrueKimMinChul
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 28 2014 11:35 GMT
#734
On March 28 2014 20:24 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:21 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:20 Squat wrote:
Well, I'm calling it now then, Soo beats Zest 4-2.


sigbet?

Never tried one, but sure. No offensive shit that could get someone banned though.


I'll put a "soO best player ever" if he wins for 1 month on my signature. You go for "Life rocks". This is an easy one.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 28 2014 11:35 GMT
#735
On March 28 2014 20:33 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:31 Squat wrote:
I fucking hate the team mentality in this game. This is a 1v1 competition, I couldn't give two shits what shirt someone wears when they play. If a player is good and plays a style that I enjoy, I like him. No idea why anyone would care about anything apart from that.


TIL team leagues don't real.

I'm sorry, would it be possible to get this in english?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
March 28 2014 11:35 GMT
#736
On March 28 2014 20:33 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:31 Squat wrote:
I fucking hate the team mentality in this game. This is a 1v1 competition, I couldn't give two shits what shirt someone wears when they play. If a player is good and plays a style that I enjoy, I like him. No idea why anyone would care about anything apart from that.


TIL team leagues don't real.

you rather learned that individual leagues are not team leagues
Michael Probu
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 28 2014 11:35 GMT
#737
On March 28 2014 20:35 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:24 Squat wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:21 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:20 Squat wrote:
Well, I'm calling it now then, Soo beats Zest 4-2.


sigbet?

Never tried one, but sure. No offensive shit that could get someone banned though.


I'll put a "soO best player ever" if he wins for 1 month on my signature. You go for "Life rocks". This is an easy one.

Heh sure, I don't even mind, I like Life.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 11:36:51
March 28 2014 11:36 GMT
#738
On March 28 2014 20:33 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:13 Foxxan wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:12 ETisME wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:10 Zanzabarr wrote:
ZvZ remains by far the worst matchup in sc2. Was muta vs muta, now it's mass balls of roaches a-moving into each other all game long.

Lol someone don't understand zvz

loL he is right

Roach can be harassment unit
It can be deathball unit
It can be a timing unit

Its also a unit that benefits from positioning.

It's only a move if you can't understand zvz


It is still lame as fuck to see only roaches for 16 min. All in all it almost always comes to the one with more roaches who win. And when it's 200/200 for both, it's the one who tries fancy stuff that lose to an huge a-clic.
senqa
Profile Joined January 2013
Australia17 Posts
March 28 2014 11:36 GMT
#739
all the hate on soO makes it very entertaining to watch him prove people wrong ^_^
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
March 28 2014 11:37 GMT
#740
On March 28 2014 20:35 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 20:33 VisonKai wrote:
On March 28 2014 20:31 Squat wrote:
I fucking hate the team mentality in this game. This is a 1v1 competition, I couldn't give two shits what shirt someone wears when they play. If a player is good and plays a style that I enjoy, I like him. No idea why anyone would care about anything apart from that.


TIL team leagues don't real.

you rather learned that individual leagues are not team leagues


Forming a fondness for a team (that is, a competitor) in a team league is obviously completely natural. And since you like the team, it makes sense that you develop that same fondness for all the players on the team. When those players participate in individual leagues, then, you still root for them. Also, players in individual leagues are still representing the team you like because of team leagues.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 162
firebathero 82
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0181
PPMD49
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9548
Liquid`Hasu1773
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g6280
Liquid`RaSZi5785
shahzam525
JimRising 226
B2W.Neo196
Pyrionflax169
KnowMe123
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 37
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1022
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Shiphtur242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.