• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:53
CEST 06:53
KST 13:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7820 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 62 Next
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 17:25:06
March 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#101
Bad build
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#102
On March 28 2014 02:23 NovaMB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Welmu vs. Babyknight Game 1?

★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do (7)
 
78%

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (2)
 
22%

★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★ - Good game (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Welmu vs. Babyknight Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what


Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#103
Quick and dirty, one more BBK !
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#104
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#105
On March 28 2014 02:24 Noonius wrote:
Welmu, what are you doing? My liquibets, man. My liquibets

So far,so good :D
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#106
On March 28 2014 02:24 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:22 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 Heartland wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:14 Heartland wrote:
I remember the good old days of Cloud Kingdom and Babyk's brilliant Blink micro

Good old days of CK is an oxymoron.


I loved CK :/

So many trains of soul T_____T. I have nightmares about trying to hold my third on that map. Then wet dreams about the days before, when I could max on roaches at 12 minutes.


Should have done what I did.

3 hatch slow ling all-in or 10 pool.

I used to 11 pool all the time, I did a few write ups on it here or there, it was such a cumbersome timing to deal with for certain metas.


Now that I think about it I had about 9 different all-ins for CK.

It was a good map to do it on in ZvP after the Immo sentry all in hit the meta.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#107
On March 28 2014 02:24 Luolis wrote:
adfsg'phiasdk fgjösdotlgbjhniöskzdfg,h

Finnish is always impossible to decipher for me.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#108
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

no
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#109
And after that quick loss hopefully he gets it together.
why even
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 17:25 GMT
#110
On March 28 2014 02:25 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason

Stalkers in his main?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 17:26 GMT
#111
On March 28 2014 02:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:25 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason

Stalkers in his main?

I think the 'one' in this case was a DT
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 17:26 GMT
#112
On March 28 2014 02:25 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:24 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:22 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 Heartland wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:14 Heartland wrote:
I remember the good old days of Cloud Kingdom and Babyk's brilliant Blink micro

Good old days of CK is an oxymoron.


I loved CK :/

So many trains of soul T_____T. I have nightmares about trying to hold my third on that map. Then wet dreams about the days before, when I could max on roaches at 12 minutes.


Should have done what I did.

3 hatch slow ling all-in or 10 pool.

I used to 11 pool all the time, I did a few write ups on it here or there, it was such a cumbersome timing to deal with for certain metas.


Now that I think about it I had about 9 different all-ins for CK.

It was a good map to do it on in ZvP after the Immo sentry all in hit the meta.


My favorite was letting the probe scout slip by and pulling half of my drones waiting on the top of the natural and waiting for he probe to scout the main. THen I kill the probe with my 8 drones and make him think I'm all-ining. I go up to 80 drones as he gets 5 cannons. Good times.
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 17:26 GMT
#113
On March 28 2014 02:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:25 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason

Stalkers in his main?

? the dt shrine was ready for 3 minutes he could have warped one in, other than that there's no point in building one if you are sure it will not do any damage.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 17:27 GMT
#114
On March 28 2014 02:26 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:25 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:24 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:22 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:16 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 Heartland wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:15 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:14 Heartland wrote:
I remember the good old days of Cloud Kingdom and Babyk's brilliant Blink micro

Good old days of CK is an oxymoron.


I loved CK :/

So many trains of soul T_____T. I have nightmares about trying to hold my third on that map. Then wet dreams about the days before, when I could max on roaches at 12 minutes.


Should have done what I did.

3 hatch slow ling all-in or 10 pool.

I used to 11 pool all the time, I did a few write ups on it here or there, it was such a cumbersome timing to deal with for certain metas.


Now that I think about it I had about 9 different all-ins for CK.

It was a good map to do it on in ZvP after the Immo sentry all in hit the meta.


My favorite was letting the probe scout slip by and pulling half of my drones waiting on the top of the natural and waiting for he probe to scout the main. THen I kill the probe with my 8 drones and make him think I'm all-ining. I go up to 80 drones as he gets 5 cannons. Good times.

We need to get you a Tee that just says "Meta & Meta & Meta & Meta" if those are still cool.
DavoS
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States4605 Posts
March 27 2014 17:27 GMT
#115
Wow what's this cool new spell where the stalkers can do a short range teleport? Is this a new feature of HotS? Seems like it'd be pretty rare to see, especially against Terran
"KDA is actually the most useless stat in the game" Aui_2000
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 17:27 GMT
#116
On March 28 2014 02:26 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:25 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason

Stalkers in his main?

? the dt shrine was ready for 3 minutes he could have warped one in, other than that there's no point in building one if you are sure it will not do any damage.

Well, warping DT and walk into mainbase is hugecoin flip
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 17:27 GMT
#117
On March 28 2014 02:26 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 02:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:25 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 02:24 b0ub0u wrote:
He did cancel the Dark Shrine right?

nope he even built a warp prism to drop them. but he never build one for some reason

Stalkers in his main?

? the dt shrine was ready for 3 minutes he could have warped one in, other than that there's no point in building one if you are sure it will not do any damage.


Yes there is. If you are a true devout of Inca then you ALWAYS BUILD THEM
Moderator
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 27 2014 17:28 GMT
#118
10-gate into 3-gate attack isn't too uncommon on Frost
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 17:29 GMT
#119
On March 28 2014 02:28 Heartland wrote:
10-gate into 3-gate attack isn't too uncommon on Frost

Even cross position?
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
March 27 2014 17:29 GMT
#120
Welmu destroyer of Korean but may lose to fellow foreigner

only foreigner can beat Welmu
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
SortOf 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2332
Shinee 70
HiyA 31
NotJumperer 16
sorry 15
Mong 12
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1423
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7901
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft254
ArmadaUGS44
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick903
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1440
• Lourlo1326
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.