• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9982 users

[Code S] Ro4 Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
March 26 2014 09:59 GMT
#181
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.
don't wall off against random
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
March 26 2014 10:00 GMT
#182
On March 26 2014 18:56 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:52 Ludwigvan wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:33 KelsierSC wrote:
is inception a time travel movie?

thats quibbling.


I am just asking if it is, Tastosis didn't mention it but I am curious.

Time travel is the concept of moving between different points in time in a manner analogous to moving between different points in space
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel

so, no.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 26 2014 10:00 GMT
#183
ewwww 4:0 would be tough for rain
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 26 2014 10:00 GMT
#184
That baby is so fucking cute
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 26 2014 10:01 GMT
#185
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
March 26 2014 10:01 GMT
#186
OMG because of that sign I found out this is BO7 :D.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
March 26 2014 10:01 GMT
#187
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

Steriods. He tooks a WW2 drug that made him like a super human
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 26 2014 10:01 GMT
#188
Why is it still the bo3 overlay.... Gom wtf.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 26 2014 10:02 GMT
#189
are the finals bo9?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
March 26 2014 10:02 GMT
#190
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

MURRICA
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
March 26 2014 10:02 GMT
#191
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

He has a shield? I have no idea myself...
don't wall off against random
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
March 26 2014 10:02 GMT
#192
On March 26 2014 19:02 Heartland wrote:
are the finals bo9?

Best of 7.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 26 2014 10:02 GMT
#193
On March 26 2014 19:01 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

Steriods. He tooks a WW2 drug that made him like a super human


Really? I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 10:04:17
March 26 2014 10:03 GMT
#194
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?


The super-soldier serum gives him maxed human abilities of strength and speed and stamina etc.. But, he is not really a super-hero in the traditional sense of the term as he has no super powers. Oh, yeah, his shield is made of adamantium.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 26 2014 10:03 GMT
#195
On March 26 2014 19:02 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 19:01 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

Steriods. He tooks a WW2 drug that made him like a super human


Really? I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.

that's pretty much it + basically indestructible shield he throws at people
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 26 2014 10:03 GMT
#196
On March 26 2014 19:02 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 19:01 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

Steriods. He tooks a WW2 drug that made him like a super human


Really? I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.


His real superpower is his unshakeable faith in a dying superpower.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 26 2014 10:03 GMT
#197
RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
the new InCa this is 3rd DT in row? or 2nd? Lol.....
LONG LIVE InCa <33333
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
March 26 2014 10:04 GMT
#198
On March 26 2014 19:02 Heartland wrote:
are the finals bo9?

I hope not, it will lead to weak preparation which means weak games
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 10:04:43
March 26 2014 10:04 GMT
#199
On March 26 2014 19:02 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 19:01 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 26 2014 19:01 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:59 rotta wrote:
On March 26 2014 18:52 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Twitch has shown me the same Tim Hortons chocolate Latte ad like 10 times in a row now....

I wish I had pepsi.

I get Captain America over and over, and I really couldn't care less about those cheap Marvel cash-ins.

Excuse me if this is a silly question (I don't know anything about comics) What is Captain America's superpower?

Steriods. He tooks a WW2 drug that made him like a super human


Really? I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.


Nah thats pretty much it in a nutshell. But its CAPTAIN AMERICA SPOILERS :O + Show Spoiler +
glorified to be magical shit made by Tony Stark's (Ironman's) Dad.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 26 2014 10:04 GMT
#200
INCA ALWAYS WINS
Moderator
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft415
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 328
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g7249
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft327
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 26m
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.