• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7499 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group A Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 95 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 25 2014 18:56 GMT
#701
On March 26 2014 03:56 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:55 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


wanna hear a secret? I put Kal on my FPL.

That's like your #2 worst decision in your life. #1 is being a fan of a dead team


Who's last place in proleague again, forgot already due to their deep roster's relevancy
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 18:57:12
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#702
On March 26 2014 03:56 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


Prime is fine, how is FPL going tho between you two?

Pretty sure I win but I'm too lazy to do the math. Waiting for results to come out.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#703
On March 26 2014 03:56 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:55 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


wanna hear a secret? I put Kal on my FPL.

That's like your #2 worst decision in your life. #1 is being a fan of a dead team


:/ I extended my hand to you and you were mean
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 18:57:30
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#704
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

All the more reason to hate, MarineKing hasn't been good in like a year and a half.

Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

All the more reason to hate, MarineKing hasn't been good in like a year and a half.

Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


It's not unnecessary, MarineKing fans have always been among the most obnoxious, even long after he stopped being at the top.

I liked Creator a lot though, I wonder how well he'd perform on a different team...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#705
This LR has become pretty circlejerky

There's also Starcraft being played!
Neosteel Enthusiast
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#706
On March 26 2014 03:56 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:56 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:55 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


wanna hear a secret? I put Kal on my FPL.

That's like your #2 worst decision in your life. #1 is being a fan of a dead team


Who's last place in proleague again, forgot already due to their deep roster's relevancy

How's MMA doing mate
Community News
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#707
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

All the more reason to hate, MarineKing hasn't been good in like a year and a half.

Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:43 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

All the more reason to hate, MarineKing hasn't been good in like a year and a half.

Round 2 of Proleague

[image loading]


Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


Unnecessarily? That's possible?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 18:58:23
March 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#708
I'm happy to hear that ToD believes Snute could be better than Vortix, hope he gets second place tomorrow!

Also about the 11/11 reaper opening, it was standard during early HotS iirc, it got used both at IEM and MLG.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 25 2014 18:58 GMT
#709
Mvp domination pls
thanks for LR vjcamarena
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 25 2014 18:58 GMT
#710
On March 26 2014 03:56 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Seriously though, does this count penalties?

NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime

...I've never done this of course


I just point out the funny things. Like Byun and penalty points!

If Byun plays in Prime's first match next round I won't say a bad thing about Prime for the whole round.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 18:58:45
March 25 2014 18:58 GMT
#711
On March 26 2014 03:57 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:56 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:55 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:44 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
NO IT DOES NOT STUCHIU GODDAMMIT


*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


wanna hear a secret? I put Kal on my FPL.

That's like your #2 worst decision in your life. #1 is being a fan of a dead team


:/ I extended my hand to you and you were mean

"I just shat on your head for 2 months. Here's a single piece of toilet paper"
Community News
TL+ Member
vjcamarena
Profile Joined October 2013
Spain493 Posts
March 25 2014 18:58 GMT
#712
On March 26 2014 03:56 vjcamarena wrote:
And HERE.WE.GO!

Vortix vs Mvp in an absolute clash of titans!
First game in the winners match. Spain Vs Korea for preeminence in WCS Europe!

We're in Polar Night!
Vortix spawns at the south and Mvp at the north.
Rax 1st for Mvp, and then gas on 11. Hatch first for Vortix.


Apollo notes this transitions into 3 reapers, while Mvp closes down his ramp with depots. First reaper down, second building.
Kills a couple lings with it, no big deal. Queens are now up.
Mvp and ForGG! - Vortix FTW - Never forget Lucifron
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 25 2014 18:58 GMT
#713
supply block at 36 for vortix :/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#714
On March 26 2014 03:57 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This LR has become pretty circlejerky

There's also Starcraft being played!


It's slowly turning into a 4chan starcraft thread. Soon someone is gonna start posting kpop girls and then it's all downhill from there.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#715
Mouth open powering up
Neosteel Enthusiast
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#716
On March 26 2014 03:59 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Mouth open powering up

need another mvp vs grubby
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#717
On March 26 2014 03:58 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:57 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:56 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:55 Heartland wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:54 Lorning wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.

Lorning lost his sigbet mojo



On March 26 2014 03:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 26 2014 03:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

*Cuddles Lorning*


I feel like I'm missing some injoke here.


You missed his signature D:


oh okay, got it. thanks. i thought we were just getting all friendly there for no reason.

Friendly? NEVER. We're just trying to annoy him.

I don't get annoyed, just sad when people unnecessarily hate on Prime


wanna hear a secret? I put Kal on my FPL.

That's like your #2 worst decision in your life. #1 is being a fan of a dead team


:/ I extended my hand to you and you were mean

"I just shat on your head for 2 months. Here's a single piece of toilet paper"


journey of a thousand miles, etc
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
March 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#718
On March 26 2014 03:58 Heartland wrote:
supply block at 36 for vortix :/

my signature ladder build

fucking reapers
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 25 2014 19:00 GMT
#719
Mvp loses a reaper, Vortix confirmed foreigner hope
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
vjcamarena
Profile Joined October 2013
Spain493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-25 19:00:23
March 25 2014 19:00 GMT
#720
On March 26 2014 03:58 vjcamarena wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2014 03:56 vjcamarena wrote:
And HERE.WE.GO!

Vortix vs Mvp in an absolute clash of titans!
First game in the winners match. Spain Vs Korea for preeminence in WCS Europe!

We're in Polar Night!
Vortix spawns at the south and Mvp at the north.
Rax 1st for Mvp, and then gas on 11. Hatch first for Vortix.


Apollo notes this transitions into 3 reapers, while Mvp closes down his ramp with depots. First reaper down, second building.
Kills a couple lings with it, no big deal. Queens are now up.


5:30
Vortix 42, 26 for Mvp.

Mvp has an expo down in location as well as a third building at home.
He also grabs a gas, and has a factory and starport. Vortix with the roach warren.
Mvp and ForGG! - Vortix FTW - Never forget Lucifron
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM922
TKL 308
TaKeTV 299
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 922
TKL 308
IndyStarCraft 181
MaxPax 169
BRAT_OK 95
ZombieGrub81
JuggernautJason52
Nathanias 39
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 655
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 141
firebathero 76
Barracks 61
910 50
Shine 30
Trap 26
Killer 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 802
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0168
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1772
Liquid`Hasu1556
Trikslyr69
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4854
summit1g4438
singsing1382
Beastyqt827
shahzam414
B2W.Neo329
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS132
UpATreeSC73
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream392
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 189
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix14
• blackmanpl 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade739
Other Games
• imaqtpie352
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.