• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

[SPL] IM vs KT Round 2 2014 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 23 2014 10:06 GMT
#221
On March 23 2014 19:04 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss

3 soon 5 me


u wot m8
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 23 2014 10:06 GMT
#222
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea
Community News
TL+ Member
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 10:06:29
March 23 2014 10:06 GMT
#223
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance

VegaVengance
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 23 2014 10:06 GMT
#224
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
March 23 2014 10:06 GMT
#225
On March 23 2014 19:05 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:03 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
I just woke up. Not finished my cofee just to see Flash lose AGAIN to some strats that is cheesy as fuck and that people calls genius. I... Am i still dreaming ?


Um cheesy?


A cheese is a build that can't be countered if not scouted. (basicly that's normally the definition). The 2 SG => 4 oracles was just useless if it was scouted. So yeah. It's cheese.

But don't mind me. I'm kt fanboy, i'm tired and mad. So...


If a dude makes 5 reapers and I've spent my time making zealots did the dude make a cheesy build because of my incompetence?


Incompetence ? No. If a dude makes 5reapers from 2racks and 1 is proxy in your main. It's a cheesy build because it was outside of normal scout path.

Incompetence ? How do you scout this area on this map when you have no starport ? With a reaper ? Explain to me how the fuck do you enter the reaper in the main at this time of the game. Do you spend 3 scans everytime you can't scout a main ?

If you see a pylon that close to the edge and that far from the main, it's usually because that's where you're gonna put your tech. Flash should know this, I'm silver and I always scout when I see pylons placed like that.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 23 2014 10:07 GMT
#226
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 10:11:05
March 23 2014 10:07 GMT
#227
On March 23 2014 19:06 howLiN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:05 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
I just woke up. Not finished my cofee just to see Flash lose AGAIN to some strats that is cheesy as fuck and that people calls genius. I... Am i still dreaming ?


Um cheesy?


A cheese is a build that can't be countered if not scouted. (basicly that's normally the definition). The 2 SG => 4 oracles was just useless if it was scouted. So yeah. It's cheese.

But don't mind me. I'm kt fanboy, i'm tired and mad. So...


If a dude makes 5 reapers and I've spent my time making zealots did the dude make a cheesy build because of my incompetence?


Incompetence ? No. If a dude makes 5reapers from 2racks and 1 is proxy in your main. It's a cheesy build because it was outside of normal scout path.

Incompetence ? How do you scout this area on this map when you have no starport ? With a reaper ? Explain to me how the fuck do you enter the reaper in the main at this time of the game. Do you spend 3 scans everytime you can't scout a main ?

If you see a pylon that close to the edge and that far from the main, it's usually because that's where you're gonna put your tech. Flash should know this, I'm silver and I always scout when I see pylons placed like that.


ok. How do you scout ?

Don't say scan.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 23 2014 10:07 GMT
#228
On March 23 2014 19:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.

I still get nightmares of symbol falling apart in the gsl vs seed
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 23 2014 10:08 GMT
#229
On March 23 2014 19:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.

I still blame him for what is happening with ByuN now.
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 10:09:36
March 23 2014 10:08 GMT
#230
On March 23 2014 19:08 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:06 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.

I still blame him for what is happening with ByuN now.


I thought the prime coach said he would be back, but I don't think he's played...
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 23 2014 10:08 GMT
#231
On March 23 2014 19:08 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:06 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.

I still blame him for what is happening with ByuN now.

The real reason that seed is gone is because he's joined the search for byun
Glorious SEA doto
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 23 2014 10:09 GMT
#232
On March 23 2014 19:07 Shellshock wrote:
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL


I can't believe First and Yoda didn't retire, no team, no tournament opportunities at all, what is even the point in playing anymore.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 23 2014 10:09 GMT
#233
On March 23 2014 19:08 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:08 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:06 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:06 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:04 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:02 NovaMB wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Lorning wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
btw, seed never did find another team did he.

rip.

He's looking for a team that fits his new ID, Vengeance

LoveYourGirlfriend.Vengeance


I think that team disbanded

Alliance.Vengeance, I heard they need a new protoss


who would want to join a team that did everything wrong?

Well, if they're doing everything wrong anyway, picking up Seed might not be a bad idea


that stings man, it was just the other day I was saying seed was going to be the best player in the world...rip mid 2012.

I still blame him for what is happening with ByuN now.


I thought the prime coach said he would be back, but I don't think he's played...3

Next round maybe. I can only hope D:
Community News
TL+ Member
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 23 2014 10:10 GMT
#234
On March 23 2014 19:09 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:07 Shellshock wrote:
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL


I can't believe First and Yoda didn't retire, no team, no tournament opportunities at all, what is even the point in playing anymore.

It's WCS EU, where Koreans past their time go to win a tournament. They're both born to win the next two seasons
Glorious SEA doto
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
March 23 2014 10:10 GMT
#235
bit sloppy by Trap but still... loving zest's play
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 23 2014 10:10 GMT
#236
On March 23 2014 19:09 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:07 Shellshock wrote:
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL


I can't believe First and Yoda didn't retire, no team, no tournament opportunities at all, what is even the point in playing anymore.

Passion
Community News
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 10:11:36
March 23 2014 10:10 GMT
#237
On March 23 2014 19:09 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:07 Shellshock wrote:
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL


I can't believe First and Yoda didn't retire, no team, no tournament opportunities at all, what is even the point in playing anymore.


Passion. Look at Boxer when he started. He had no opportunities, he didn't even know proscene existed. but he played. Then he became the best player of all time.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 23 2014 10:12 GMT
#238
On March 23 2014 19:10 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:09 Dodgin wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:07 Shellshock wrote:
Genius, Seed, Supernova, Symbol, and Tassadar need to join the Bounty Hunters with MC, Yoda, First, and ReaL


I can't believe First and Yoda didn't retire, no team, no tournament opportunities at all, what is even the point in playing anymore.

It's WCS EU, where Koreans past their time go to win a tournament. They're both born to win the next two seasons


First was looking really good though, he got top 5 in OSL and top 4 in the season 2 finals, thinking about this makes me sad. I don't get why he left IM to rot away unseen.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-23 10:13:50
March 23 2014 10:12 GMT
#239
On March 23 2014 19:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2014 19:06 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:05 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 23 2014 19:03 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:57 FFW_Rude wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 howLiN wrote:
On March 23 2014 18:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
I just woke up. Not finished my cofee just to see Flash lose AGAIN to some strats that is cheesy as fuck and that people calls genius. I... Am i still dreaming ?


Um cheesy?


A cheese is a build that can't be countered if not scouted. (basicly that's normally the definition). The 2 SG => 4 oracles was just useless if it was scouted. So yeah. It's cheese.

But don't mind me. I'm kt fanboy, i'm tired and mad. So...


If a dude makes 5 reapers and I've spent my time making zealots did the dude make a cheesy build because of my incompetence?


Incompetence ? No. If a dude makes 5reapers from 2racks and 1 is proxy in your main. It's a cheesy build because it was outside of normal scout path.

Incompetence ? How do you scout this area on this map when you have no starport ? With a reaper ? Explain to me how the fuck do you enter the reaper in the main at this time of the game. Do you spend 3 scans everytime you can't scout a main ?

If you see a pylon that close to the edge and that far from the main, it's usually because that's where you're gonna put your tech. Flash should know this, I'm silver and I always scout when I see pylons placed like that.


ok. How do you scout ?

Don't say scan.


He did scan Hero's base after seeing there was a pylon there, it was his fault that he didn't place his scan so he could see the stargates. He saw the pylon with an SCV scout, why couldn't he confirm what was placed there with the subsequent scan?
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
March 23 2014 10:13 GMT
#240
It feels some déjà vu...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2121
Snow 120
Bale 28
Noble 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 362
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1623
Mew2King8
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1175
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0167
ArmadaUGS151
Maynarde133
Sick111
RuFF_SC2108
ViBE76
Livibee51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1391
• Rush1098
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 2m
OSC
8h 2m
Stellar Fest
8h 2m
OSC
19h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.