On March 18 2014 20:48 herMan wrote:
Taeja did this against stardust at IEM and failed. What is the aim of this strat?
Taeja did this against stardust at IEM and failed. What is the aim of this strat?
Throwing off your opponent with nonsense.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On March 18 2014 20:48 herMan wrote: Taeja did this against stardust at IEM and failed. What is the aim of this strat? Throwing off your opponent with nonsense. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On March 18 2014 20:49 Squat wrote: I'm so conflicted, I want to see Roro so badly, but I cannot bring myself to root for protoss. Let go your scruples and embrace the dark side of the Force. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
dainbramage
Australia1442 Posts
On March 18 2014 20:49 Squat wrote: I'm so conflicted, I want to see Roro so badly, but I cannot bring myself to root for protoss. So root for keen and solar? | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On March 18 2014 20:51 bo1b wrote: This is ridiculous lol. I hope he expands to his main just to really complete the game Real men expand on the other gold. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On March 18 2014 20:52 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On March 18 2014 20:51 bo1b wrote: This is ridiculous lol. I hope he expands to his main just to really complete the game Real men expand on the other gold. He still can... hasn't expanded at all ![]() not sure why he didn't snipe that pylon the first time | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
I think that fast 2 rax timing would be better if you decide to go for something like this | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend KeeN vs Hurricane? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (1) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0) ★★★- Good game (4) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (15) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (4) 24 total votes Your vote: Recommend KeeN vs Hurricane? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap 910 zelot Sexy Bale JYJ [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g4040 Grubby3349 Beastyqt723 B2W.Neo669 byalli450 C9.Mang0160 KnowMe158 TKL BRAT_OK Chillindude20 Railgan16 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|