On March 15 2014 06:16 Swisslink wrote:
So... no Life stream? :-?
So... no Life stream? :-?
I hope that TakeTV will cover the match.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Story found here about Naniwa vs. Polt. *Spoilers* + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
March 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#6001
On March 15 2014 06:16 Swisslink wrote: So... no Life stream? :-? I hope that TakeTV will cover the match. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#6002
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
March 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#6003
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#6004
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
March 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#6005
On March 15 2014 06:16 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2014 06:13 Paljas wrote: On March 15 2014 06:13 BlackCompany wrote: So.. whos ahead? Oo jjgod Jjesus On March 15 2014 06:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: jjakjesus | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6006
On March 15 2014 06:17 JoeCool wrote: I hope that TakeTV will cover the match. Oh, it hasn't started yet? :o Well, that's a good thing :-P | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6007
On March 15 2014 06:17 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2014 06:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On March 15 2014 06:16 DavoS wrote: WHAT WERE THOSE AWESOME LOOKING BLUE BANELINGS HOW DO I GET THEM? Pay 15$ for special skin You are forgetting that this is SC2 and not Hearthstone, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. No dev time Truth hurts ![]() | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6008
On March 15 2014 06:17 pmp10 wrote: Jjakji is getting a little overconfident. If he gives Revival another 5 minutes he will lose most of his advantage. he's just clearing creep in order to be able to rally to revival's 4th. And revival comp will suck unless they trade. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6009
On March 15 2014 06:17 KristofferAG wrote: So I know the stronger colors mod is in Gameheart, but is there a standalone version as well? Cus I just installed SC2 and I need stronger colors in my life. There used to be but I don't think you can edit it anymore | ||
|
looken
727 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6010
![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6011
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6012
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
March 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#6013
On March 15 2014 06:18 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2014 06:17 KristofferAG wrote: So I know the stronger colors mod is in Gameheart, but is there a standalone version as well? Cus I just installed SC2 and I need stronger colors in my life. There used to be but I don't think you can edit it anymore Yeah I used to have it installed because it looked beautiful. | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6014
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6015
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6016
| ||
|
asongdotnet
United States1060 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6017
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6018
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6019
| ||
|
eurTsItniH
887 Posts
March 14 2014 21:19 GMT
#6020
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|