• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8469 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group G Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 12 2014 01:13 GMT
#581
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.


I say Neeb. Neeb is the new Illusion.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:13:18
March 12 2014 01:13 GMT
#582
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.

Neeb is the foreign terran hope, so his TvT is awesome
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NoGasfOu
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1117 Posts
March 12 2014 01:13 GMT
#583
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic
Tassadar/TheBest/Jjakji/Rain(terran)/Heart
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 12 2014 01:13 GMT
#584
On March 12 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.

Neeb is the foreign terran hope, so his TvT is awesome

Congratulations! You just killed his career.
kiss kiss fall in love
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
March 12 2014 01:14 GMT
#585
I really thought Chad could win those serires
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:14:25
March 12 2014 01:14 GMT
#586
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.
kiss kiss fall in love
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 01:14 GMT
#587
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.

Just from today I'd say it's pretty close. They both looked pretty good against Polt but I'd give the edge to Neeb just looking at the earlier games. Gogo Illusion tho!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:15:37
March 12 2014 01:15 GMT
#588
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

Welcome to the archon life.

By the way guys I tried to find a suitable picture to put on Neeb's liquipedia page but was unable to.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 01:15 GMT
#589
On March 12 2014 10:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.

Neeb is the foreign terran hope, so his TvT is awesome

Congratulations! You just killed his career.

I'm a bad fan T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
March 12 2014 01:15 GMT
#590
On March 12 2014 10:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:12 Aveng3r wrote:
he just bullied around that blink nonsense like it was nothing, Ive never seen that before

How many gates did Minigun build? It felt like he never had enough guys.


I suspect he followed the standard blink opener. It's just that Illusion's pack of marauders nipped it in the bud - killing the probe, then some stalkers. Even more stalkers fell as minigun warped from his forward pylon. He had no choice but to defend the warping stalkers.
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
March 12 2014 01:16 GMT
#591
Minigun

O well GO NEEB! :D
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 12 2014 01:18 GMT
#592
On March 12 2014 10:15 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

Welcome to the archon life.

By the way guys I tried to find a suitable picture to put on Neeb's liquipedia page but was unable to.


Thanks! :D

I wonder what's next. Hm...
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 01:19 GMT
#593
WCS America Premier Ro32: Group G

(T)Illusion vs (T)Neeb
0-0


Map: Yeonsu


Illusion spawns in the top right
Neeb spawns in the bottom left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 12 2014 01:19 GMT
#594
On March 12 2014 10:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:13 The_Templar wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Which of the last two guys has a better TvT? Their TLPD stats aren't very expansive.

Neeb is the foreign terran hope, so his TvT is awesome

Congratulations! You just killed his career.

I'm a bad fan T_T

If he drops this series, I'm gonna berate you about it. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 01:19 GMT
#595
On March 12 2014 10:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:15 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

Welcome to the archon life.

By the way guys I tried to find a suitable picture to put on Neeb's liquipedia page but was unable to.


Thanks! :D

I wonder what's next. Hm...

Hmmm, I think arbiter is next
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NoGasfOu
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1117 Posts
March 12 2014 01:19 GMT
#596
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

I expected a few "cheese" or "all in" comment when Illusion beats a ladder hero. Imagine they switched race in that game. I couldn't imagine the madness in internet forums.
Tassadar/TheBest/Jjakji/Rain(terran)/Heart
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 01:20 GMT
#597
On March 12 2014 10:19 NoGasfOu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

I expected a few "cheese" or "all in" comment when Illusion beats a ladder hero. Imagine they switched race in that game. I couldn't imagine the madness in internet forums.

What even is this?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 12 2014 01:22 GMT
#598
Fireworks on the 31st of December? That's not the fourth of July. Get out of here European.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 12 2014 01:23 GMT
#599
On March 12 2014 10:19 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America Premier Ro32: Group G

(T)Illusion vs (T)Neeb
0-0


Map: Yeonsu


Illusion spawns in the top right
Neeb spawns in the bottom left

2:00
Gas first followed by a barracks for both players.
Factory for both players.

3:00
Both players get their first marine after the factory.
Tech lab on Illusion's barracks.
Second refinery for both players.

4:00
Starport for both players.
Illusion is getting a widow mine.

5:00
Cloak banshee from both players.
Both players have 21 workers.
Reactor on the barracks of Illusion.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:24:19
March 12 2014 01:23 GMT
#600
On March 12 2014 10:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:19 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:13 NoGasfOu wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:05 IntoTheheart wrote:
Is this an all-in?

pathetic

In my defense I asked that before I saw the 3rd CC. It just didn't feel like he was too focused on his economy with how aggressive he was.


edit:

WOO 6k posts!

Also now I'm no longer a Scout.

I expected a few "cheese" or "all in" comment when Illusion beats a ladder hero. Imagine they switched race in that game. I couldn't imagine the madness in internet forums.

What even is this?


He meant if a protoss of "Ilussion's caliber" beat a terran of "Minigun's caliber", imagine the madness.
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1546
Dendi783
XaKoH 481
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_191
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
amsayoshi14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2085
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 32m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.