On March 14 2014 02:03 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Top3 observing
Top3 observing
HuK is observing?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
March 13 2014 17:04 GMT
#1101
On March 14 2014 02:03 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Top3 observing HuK is observing? | ||
|
Tenks
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2014 17:04 GMT
#1102
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote: I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth. why is this a post Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit... hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person. Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D Can I LR your sexcapades? | ||
|
looken
727 Posts
March 13 2014 17:05 GMT
#1103
| ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
March 13 2014 17:05 GMT
#1104
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
March 13 2014 17:05 GMT
#1105
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 17:05 GMT
#1106
On March 14 2014 02:04 Tenks wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote: I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth. why is this a post Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit... hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person. Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D Can I LR your sexcapades? 00:00:30 Dinotramp ggs | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 13 2014 17:05 GMT
#1107
| ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
March 13 2014 17:06 GMT
#1108
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
March 13 2014 17:06 GMT
#1109
On March 14 2014 01:55 ClueClueClue wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:54 Xoronius wrote: On March 14 2014 01:53 ClueClueClue wrote: Reminds me of the time when Hasu beat DRG in an MLG on Entombed when BL infestor was the big thing. Such macro, very harassment! Was´nt that Socke? Afaik Hasu does´nt visit MLG´s that often. Damn, yeah it probably was! German protoss power either way! Socke has done some incredible things in MLGs. As a HuK fan, I'll never forget this one: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Winter/Championship Had extended series not been a thing, who knows what would have happened (okay so maybe that didn't have any influence that time other than a psychological one, as that series went Win-Loss-Win for HuK. Still though, extended series in a PvP is such a death sentence). | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
March 13 2014 17:06 GMT
#1110
| ||
|
kazyv
273 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1111
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1112
| ||
|
SoSexy
Italy3725 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1113
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1114
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1115
On March 14 2014 02:05 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 02:04 Tenks wrote: On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote: On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote: On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote: I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth. why is this a post Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit... hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person. Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D Can I LR your sexcapades? 00:00:30 Dinotramp ggs Ouch. | ||
|
looken
727 Posts
March 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#1116
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
March 13 2014 17:08 GMT
#1117
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
March 13 2014 17:08 GMT
#1118
| ||
|
Beakyboo
United States485 Posts
March 13 2014 17:08 GMT
#1119
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2014 17:08 GMT
#1120
![]() | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Zeus Hyuk Stork Soma [ Show more ] actioN Mini Rush Soulkey EffOrt Light Last ZerO Snow Mong Dewaltoss Pusan NotJumperer Free Sea.KH Killer Bale JYJ Shinee Barracks ToSsGirL hero Shine Noble Sharp sorry yabsab Yoon Aegong HiyA Sacsri PianO League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|