• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9188 users

[IEM] Katowice - Open Brackets - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 110 Next
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
March 13 2014 16:56 GMT
#1081
On March 14 2014 01:54 virpi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:53 Lorning wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hasugods?

HasuOrbs

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Looks like a third member for Daft Punk
리노크 👑
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
March 13 2014 16:56 GMT
#1082
On March 14 2014 01:51 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:50 GumBa wrote:
I turn to TL to help me in my struggles. Wtf should I eat? Preferbaly something fast so Im not missing to much

Pizza

This is always the correct choice.*

*diets may suggest otherwise. don't let them fool you
Get off my lawn, young punks
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:57 GMT
#1083
On March 14 2014 01:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:54 virpi wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:53 Lorning wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Hasugods?

HasuOrbs

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Looks like a third member for Daft Punk

Definitely. I wonder if Hasu's a musician at heart.
kiss kiss fall in love
kazyv
Profile Joined May 2013
273 Posts
March 13 2014 16:57 GMT
#1084
On March 14 2014 01:53 poorcloud wrote:
Ironically Jaedong had a huge timing where he could have pushed in and won when he was max and hasuobs only had like 140 supply. Jaedong should just stick to his normal zvp style though.

yeah, he was ahead in supply like all game, 70 to 58 i think, and 150 to 100, then he went sh, go figure
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:57 GMT
#1085
On March 14 2014 01:56 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:51 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:50 GumBa wrote:
I turn to TL to help me in my struggles. Wtf should I eat? Preferbaly something fast so Im not missing to much

Pizza

This is always the correct choice.*

*diets may suggest otherwise. don't let them fool you

You got veggies, a bit of meat for protein don't let the massive amount of grease deter you. It is very balanced.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 13 2014 16:58 GMT
#1086
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:59 GMT
#1087
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Or until you get to third base, at which point you'll really be indifferent about it in general unless it leads to something else.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:59 GMT
#1088
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
diverzee
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden992 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1089
Hasu is doing so well. It is fun and surprising to see. His performance vs Snute in WCS recently did not look impressive at all, so I had not expected him to do this well against Korean zergs.
Parting
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1090
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D

i would tell you to have fun but i'm sure you will
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1091
On March 14 2014 02:01 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D

i would tell you to have fun but i'm sure you will


I cannot wait :D
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
messioso
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark635 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1092
Since we are a bit ahead of schedule, we are considering broadcasting both semi finals on main stream. Will see how map 2 goes.
Former ESL League Operations. I ran IEM/WCS for like 3 years or something. I did map vetos on a tablet. That guy.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1093
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.


i dont even
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
March 13 2014 17:01 GMT
#1094
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...


Nice fail, mister Dinotongue :>
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
March 13 2014 17:02 GMT
#1095
On March 14 2014 02:01 diverzee wrote:
Hasu is doing so well. It is fun and surprising to see. His performance vs Snute in WCS recently did not look impressive at all, so I had not expected him to do this well against Korean zergs.

well, snute has kind of mastered the EU style of zvp. JD and Leenock didn't look up to par to that playstyle so far.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 13 2014 17:02 GMT
#1096
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D


Thanks for all the information
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 17:03 GMT
#1097
On March 14 2014 02:02 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D


Thanks for all the information

Yeah, that was on my short list of things I wanted to know.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2014 17:03 GMT
#1098
Top3 observing
Neosteel Enthusiast
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
March 13 2014 17:03 GMT
#1099
Where's the music? This atmosphere is kind of dull.
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
March 13 2014 17:03 GMT
#1100
On March 14 2014 01:59 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:58 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

hahaha i'm sorry man but that was great. tbh though i can't blame you, i used to feel the same way. spoiler: you'll like it a lot and then you'll care less and less for it unless you REALLY like the person.


Everything is fine, my gf and I are going to explore everything and each other in April as we've booked a hotel so we'll both catch up to the rest of you in more ways than one :D

thats too much information
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Sea.KH 58
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6576
XaKoH 416
Counter-Strike
fl0m2846
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes275
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2296
B2W.Neo1029
olofmeister830
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .177
Livibee155
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT104
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE54
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3712
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.