• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#461
On February 27 2014 09:15 Ej_ wrote:
oh great, pvp time...

Interesting assimilator cancel build from Has...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#462
Did Suppy take Jaedongs spot? Or is Jaedong simply off-accounting?
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#463
(re)Game started!

And so it begins...
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#464
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#465
Ok Arthur spawns in the top right.
Has spawns in the bottom right.

Looks like both are going for gateway expands.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 27 2014 00:16 GMT
#466
Someone else is mad at battlenet

Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
February 27 2014 00:16 GMT
#467
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.


I agree

....
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 00:16 GMT
#468
Hahhahaha bnet really has been trash lately.
Moderator
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 27 2014 00:16 GMT
#469
On February 27 2014 09:15 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.

Is stuchiu the next zerg bonjwa?
Glorious SEA doto
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#470
On February 27 2014 09:16 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.

Is stuchiu the next zerg bonjwa?


Is 10 pool the next zerg bonjwa? Obviously.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#471
YOU HAD ONE JOB TAKE
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#472
Lmfao.
So, noone can blame NASL suddenly.
Only Battle.net.
Time to sleep probably.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#473
Blame ze germans
Neosteel Enthusiast
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#474
On February 27 2014 09:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:16 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.

Is stuchiu the next zerg bonjwa?


Is 10 pool the next zerg bonjwa? Obviously.

Is stuchiu the next actionjesuz? Even comes with 10 pool to be a true successor bringing even later pools
Glorious SEA doto
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#475
On February 27 2014 09:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Someone else is mad at battlenet

https://twitter.com/Artosis/status/438828769496035328

he keeps losing at HeartStone
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#476
On February 27 2014 09:16 stuchiu wrote:
Hahhahaha bnet really has been trash lately.

Actually the LoL servers have been terrible lately as well or so I've heard from reddit and things while accidentally misclicking on what I thought was a Starcraft article. Internet apocalypse incoming?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 27 2014 00:17 GMT
#477
On February 27 2014 09:16 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Someone else is mad at battlenet

https://twitter.com/Artosis/status/438828769496035328

Battle.net sucks. Blizzard needs to do something about it.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 00:18 GMT
#478
On February 27 2014 09:17 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Lmfao.
So, noone can blame NASL suddenly.
Only Battle.net.
Time to sleep probably.

Probably because people aren't having trouble connecting to NASL.net but rather battle.net.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 00:18 GMT
#479
On February 27 2014 09:17 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:16 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.

Is stuchiu the next zerg bonjwa?


Is 10 pool the next zerg bonjwa? Obviously.

Is stuchiu the next actionjesuz? Even comes with 10 pool to be a true successor bringing even later pools

Solar won the 2017 blizzcon on the back of his 23 pool build
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 27 2014 00:18 GMT
#480
On February 27 2014 09:17 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:17 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:16 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:14 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
[quote]

Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.


I also 10 pooled and beat a guy called KTMyungsik.

Is stuchiu the next zerg bonjwa?


Is 10 pool the next zerg bonjwa? Obviously.

Is stuchiu the next actionjesuz? Even comes with 10 pool to be a true successor bringing even later pools


Isn't stuchiu hawk girl? BIRD JESUS CONFIRMED
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
SpeCial 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2006
Dewaltoss 47
Bale 29
NaDa 29
Snow 13
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 583
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1510
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2361
JimRising 701
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS184
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde142
ViBE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo874
• Rush494
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 4m
OSC
9h 4m
Stellar Fest
9h 4m
OSC
20h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.