• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8947 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#441
It seems really weird that they don't have some extra accounts in case something like this happens. But it's good that they could borrow Suppy's acc.
wat
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#442
On February 27 2014 09:13 MattRz wrote:
Frost is the map for JD !

So is Heavy Rain
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#443
On February 27 2014 09:12 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

I was never on Zenex how many times do I have to tell you.


terran
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#444
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms
Glorious SEA doto
Nachtwind
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1130 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#445
JD vs Bomber rematch yay
invisible tetris level master
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#446
On February 27 2014 09:06 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:05 bo1b wrote:
Real talk for a second, hercule satan was fucking amazing

That stupid puppy was more useful. Man the Buu saga just wasn't as good.

dbz ended with the cell saga lets just leave it at that.

But the lines hercule was pulling out during that tournament were fantastic.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 00:13 GMT
#447
On February 27 2014 09:12 Dodgin wrote:
are they not going to DQ jaedong cause he's jaedong?

Basically yeah. No it's not his fault he's been here just not HERE if ya get what I mean
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#448
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 00:14:34
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#449
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

Sooo you pretty much indirectly 10 pooled parting.
On February 27 2014 09:14 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:13 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

You basically killed a zenex terran with two storms, he probably beat byun once in practice, byun took maps off seed in GSL S3, seed beat MC, MC took maps off innovation. You pretty much indirectly killed innovation with two storms


You missed the part where I still lost the game lol

Still killed with storms, never said you beat innovation just his army.
Glorious SEA doto
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#450
On February 27 2014 09:11 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:10 Caladan wrote:
Omg, when do people realize that WCS AM has 1 hour delay???
JD vs Bomber over already. Nubz. ^_^

Weren't you on about something about banning the trolls?


Are you trolling me?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#451
On February 27 2014 09:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.

I was never on Zenex how many times do I have to tell you.


Show nested quote +
terran

I was just rolling with the thing about getting my whole army destroyed by two storms not really the winning part. Although HEY EVERYONE guess what I beat Olli in PvP one time.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#452
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

What was the tangsc story?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 27 2014 00:14 GMT
#453
GO SUPPY, DO IT FOR FREEDOM
Glorious SEA doto
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#454
WCS America: Premier

(Z)Jaedong vs (T)Bomber
0-0


Map: Frost


Jaedong spawns in the bottom right
Bomber spawns in the top right

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#455
I always try that way to fix sleep schedule, then fall asleep at 7am. Then you're truly screwed.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#456
On February 27 2014 09:11 Fusilero wrote:
Who's alive, I haven't seen him in proleague yet. Is he on Jin Air

If Jin Air picked up Kangho and aLive they would instantly become first place
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#457
oh great, pvp time...
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#458
On February 27 2014 09:14 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:12 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:09 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 Fusilero wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:08 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 stuchiu wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:05 geokilla wrote:
Isn't Bomber and Jaedong playing in NA server? How is it that others can log in but they can't?


Battlenet has been horrible for months now, they had issues at IEM too right during the finals, HerO had to play on Leenock's account because for some reason he could log in


I was basically blocked out of KR and NA for 2 days and had to ladder on EU.


I'm ranked higher on NA than EU because half the time I can't play EU

Also because NA ladder is easy


Yeah that too

I beat a Seed academy player


Pft, I cheesed TangSC2 on KR Ladder. I AM JUSTICE


My biggest accomplishment is still getting destroyed by some Zenex terran on KR. Did kill his whole army with 2 storms though.


I 10 pooled and beat both Incontrol and CombatEx, but I think the tangsc story beats that.

What was the tangsc story?


I cheesed him on ladder after he wrote a dozen guides on TL about how to cheese people as Zerg.
Moderator
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#459
Suppy vs Bomber Keepo
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 27 2014 00:15 GMT
#460
On February 27 2014 09:14 Caladan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 09:11 Squat wrote:
On February 27 2014 09:10 Caladan wrote:
Omg, when do people realize that WCS AM has 1 hour delay???
JD vs Bomber over already. Nubz. ^_^

Weren't you on about something about banning the trolls?


Are you trolling me?

No.
Yes.

Maybe.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 3m
OSC
9h 3m
Stellar Fest
9h 3m
OSC
20h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.