• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7317 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group G Season 1 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2014 09:06 GMT
#41
LETS GO!
Zerg for Life
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 26 2014 09:07 GMT
#42
Someone LR? :3
Community News
TL+ Member
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2014 09:07 GMT
#43
On February 26 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Someone LR? :3


KK
Zerg for Life
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 26 2014 09:08 GMT
#44
On February 26 2014 18:07 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Someone LR? :3


KK

You're a god among men
Community News
TL+ Member
playnice
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia302 Posts
February 26 2014 09:08 GMT
#45
Come on Champions!
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 26 2014 09:08 GMT
#46
Dear and Life. but i want Yonghwa and Life.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 26 2014 09:09 GMT
#47
Did Dear get his sword yet?
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 26 2014 09:09 GMT
#48
On February 26 2014 18:07 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote:
Someone LR? :3


KK


I don't even read the LRs but thanks for doing this.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
February 26 2014 09:11 GMT
#49
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 09:11:46
February 26 2014 09:11 GMT
#50
On February 26 2014 18:06 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:04 Big J wrote:
Hype!!! Keep your fingers crossed for 2more Protoss for the Ro16 (because it's GSL and a Zerg is going to win anyways...)


Negative, Maru to win it with mass Mines and a sprinkling of Marines!


Can only happen if he doesn't hit a Zerg. Maru is going to lose against any Zerg that has the skill to make it through the Ro32.
padiseal2
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria721 Posts
February 26 2014 09:11 GMT
#51
On February 26 2014 18:09 liberate71 wrote:
Did Dear get his sword yet?

unfortunately not
Samsungjackets on twitch || 강민수 화이팅
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 26 2014 09:12 GMT
#52
Dear's Jacket is fucking baller
Zerg for Life
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 26 2014 09:13 GMT
#53
On February 26 2014 18:11 sitromit wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.


I get it but ive never bothered to change it. My stream was always stuttering on anything other than medium, so i leave it on that - i dont have an issue with that quality
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 26 2014 09:13 GMT
#54
I love that Mouz jacket. I kind of want to buy an old IM jacket that was similar from like.. 2011 I think.
Long live the King of Wings
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 26 2014 09:14 GMT
#55
On February 26 2014 18:13 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:11 sitromit wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.


I get it but ive never bothered to change it. My stream was always stuttering on anything other than medium, so i leave it on that - i dont have an issue with that quality


Oh austrailian internet, it sounds just like canadian internet.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 26 2014 09:15 GMT
#56
On February 26 2014 18:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:13 liberate71 wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:11 sitromit wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.


I get it but ive never bothered to change it. My stream was always stuttering on anything other than medium, so i leave it on that - i dont have an issue with that quality


Oh austrailian internet, it sounds just like canadian internet.

I wish we had Canadian internet. TT

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Australia/Canada/Internet
Long live the King of Wings
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
February 26 2014 09:16 GMT
#57
Dear didn't have a little ''dip'' in skill tho, he went from complete domination to being a decent korean toss.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 26 2014 09:17 GMT
#58
On February 26 2014 18:15 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:13 liberate71 wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:11 sitromit wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.


I get it but ive never bothered to change it. My stream was always stuttering on anything other than medium, so i leave it on that - i dont have an issue with that quality


Oh austrailian internet, it sounds just like canadian internet.

I wish we had Canadian internet. TT

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Australia/Canada/Internet


I should specify then. SMALL TOWN canadian internet. it's alright in the city
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 26 2014 09:18 GMT
#59
On February 26 2014 18:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:15 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:14 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:13 liberate71 wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:11 sitromit wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with twitch logging them out? I log in so I can watch the stream in HQ, but the moment I click on the stream it logs me back out and I can't select anything higher than medium quality.


I get it but ive never bothered to change it. My stream was always stuttering on anything other than medium, so i leave it on that - i dont have an issue with that quality


Oh austrailian internet, it sounds just like canadian internet.

I wish we had Canadian internet. TT

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Australia/Canada/Internet


I should specify then. SMALL TOWN canadian internet. it's alright in the city

I guess I feel your pain then.
Long live the King of Wings
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 26 2014 09:19 GMT
#60
having damn near unwatchable lags on medium t.t
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 43 44 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 373
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS104
PPMD31
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6661
shahzam514
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 10m
Stellar Fest
15h 10m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.