• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

[SPL] IM vs SKT T1 Round 2 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2014 04:30 GMT
#41
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:19 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:18 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:11 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 10:40 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

I need no PvP.
Because Protoss come, Protoss go,


Zerg high, Terran low


Anyway the Destructible Rocks go doesn't matter to me, to me.


Mamacore, just killed an scv

put a (P)Gun against his head


Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all
Moderator
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 04:56:16
February 24 2014 04:54 GMT
#42
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:19 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:18 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:13 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:11 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
[quote]

Zerg high, Terran low


Anyway the Destructible Rocks go doesn't matter to me, to me.


Mamacore, just killed an scv

put a (P)Gun against his head


Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2014 05:16 GMT
#43
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:19 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:18 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:13 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Anyway the Destructible Rocks go doesn't matter to me, to me.


Mamacore, just killed an scv

put a (P)Gun against his head


Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2014 05:19 GMT
#44
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:19 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:18 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
[quote]

Mamacore, just killed an scv

put a (P)Gun against his head


Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2014 05:30 GMT
#45
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:19 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
put a (P)Gun against his head


Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2014 05:31 GMT
#46
On February 24 2014 14:30 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:42 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.


Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.


Oh Mamacore Mamacore (Mamacore let me win)
Blizzard has a nerf set aside for me, for me, for me
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 05:34 GMT
#47
On February 24 2014 14:31 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:48 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
[quote]

Mamacore, the game had just began

but now I've gone and thrown you all away


Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.


Oh Mamacore Mamacore (Mamacore let me win)
Blizzard has a nerf set aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can time warp and storm til I die?
I'll just lift all my buildings and snipe your nexii
Ohhh protoss
You bring us terrans so low toss!
You just knocked us out
Just knocked us out of Code S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 24 2014 05:36 GMT
#48
This is so beautiful guys
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 05:39:07
February 24 2014 05:37 GMT
#49
On February 24 2014 14:34 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:31 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:21 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back by the (T)MorroW.
Recall on, recall on as if nothing really matters.


Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.


Oh Mamacore Mamacore (Mamacore let me win)
Blizzard has a nerf set aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can time warp and storm til I die?
I'll just lift all my buildings and snipe your nexii
Ohhh protoss
You bring us terrans so low toss!
You just knocked us out
Just knocked us out of Code S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Oh yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Anyway, Starbow

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 05:42:01
February 24 2014 05:40 GMT
#50
On February 24 2014 14:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:34 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:31 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:01 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Too late, (P)ShoWTimE has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,


(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.


Oh Mamacore Mamacore (Mamacore let me win)
Blizzard has a nerf set aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can time warp and storm til I die?
I'll just lift all my buildings and snipe your nexii
Ohhh protoss
You bring us terrans so low toss!
You just knocked us out
Just knocked us out of Code S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Oh yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Anyway, Starbow

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661

laaaaame. On another note MVP all the way
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2014 05:41 GMT
#51
On February 24 2014 14:40 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 14:37 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:34 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:31 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:16 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:54 Veldril wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:30 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2014 13:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
[quote]

(T)NaDa's Body aching all the time

GG!, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and whine online

Mamacore, ooooooov!


I don't wanna (Z)Bly,
But sometimes I wish I wasn't Zerg at all


I see a little silhouette-o of a marine
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Stimdango.

Psi Storm and lasers -- very, very frightening me!


(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
(Liquid`Hero) Liquid Hero
Liquid Hero YugioH
Magnifico-o-o-o-o


I'm just a Prime fan, nobody loves me (notrly lel)
He's just a Prime fan from a poor team
Spare him his view of this monstrosity!


Protoss come, Protoss go, will you let me go
(P)Alicia! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(P)Alicia! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.


Oh Mamacore Mamacore (Mamacore let me win)
Blizzard has a nerf set aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can time warp and storm til I die?
I'll just lift all my buildings and snipe your nexii
Ohhh protoss
You bring us terrans so low toss!
You just knocked us out
Just knocked us out of Code S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Oh yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Anyway, Starbow

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661

laaaaame


haha yeah I know xD

really jammed that last one in there
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 07:14:52
February 24 2014 07:13 GMT
#52
The thread got closed, but I still think it's worth mentioning that Wolf never changes.

This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 24 2014 07:15 GMT
#53
Typical Wolf

[image loading]
Community News
TL+ Member
XDEKSDEEXD
Profile Joined June 2013
622 Posts
February 24 2014 07:41 GMT
#54
Gonna be a good match
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
February 24 2014 07:45 GMT
#55
SKT vs IM+ST is like a dream come true.

Lets go to the ace-match!
therabit
Profile Joined August 2011
795 Posts
February 24 2014 07:50 GMT
#56
On February 24 2014 16:15 Lorning wrote:
Typical Wolf

[image loading]

why no hoover hand
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2667 Posts
February 24 2014 08:20 GMT
#57
This...LR thread is simply the best thing I have ever read.

After a shitty weekend, this makes mondays bearable, thx for that!
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 24 2014 08:21 GMT
#58
Okay let's go ! IM to take this !

Life > Fantasy
Byul > Classic
Curious < Soulkey
Yonghwa < Rain

Life > Soulkey in a crazy all-in war
LiquipediaWanderer
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 08:29:46
February 24 2014 08:25 GMT
#59
Loved the SC2 flavoured jam to Bohemian Rhapsody, guys. So good.

At least until the very end. Don't know what Frosted was thinking... it felt like missing a FF against a ling runby. :-/
KT best KT ~ 2014
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2014 08:37 GMT
#60
On February 24 2014 17:25 aZealot wrote:
Loved the SC2 flavoured jam to Bohemian Rhapsody, guys. So good.

At least until the very end. Don't know what Frosted was thinking... it felt like missing a FF against a ling runby. :-/


There's still time to make a new ending. It won't mess up the quote trail given that it's the last one xD

hurry before the games start!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 829
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft238
ceh9193
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.