JD liked it

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:47 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 06:45 GumBa wrote: On February 16 2014 06:43 Lorning wrote: On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote: Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I? Yes, I want to see the cheerful I tried I mean you saw me try but it was so full downstairs and upstairs was so cool maybe I habe more luck in the arena tomorrow Continue to spread the word of 10 pool. JD liked it ![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time Man I want to watch, but IEM going on. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
| ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time I just watched S02E01. Man, what a episode. | ||
|
Philozovic
France1677 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time By curiosity who is first ? + Show Spoiler + Littlefinger OBV ? | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:50 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time Man I want to watch, but IEM going on. IEM is saving me right now since I told my wife I would wait for her to watch it. thanks IEM ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:51 Philozovic wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time By curiosity who is first ? + Show Spoiler + Littlefinger OBV ? Keyser Soze. I just think of Frank as Soze's new identity he created. | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12536 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:51 Philozovic wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time By curiosity who is first ? + Show Spoiler + Littlefinger OBV ? RorO, obviously | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:49 Zealously wrote: On another note Frank Underwood is my second favorite character of all time Dammit I must watch the premiere tonight. Been busy TT | ||
|
MattRz
Chile1681 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 16 2014 06:54 Boucot wrote: Dammit, was NaNiwa right about ESL PCs ? Naniwa is always right I thought? | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|