• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7041 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 3 - Groups C & D - Page 118

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 127 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 21:43:18
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2341
On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote:
Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I?

Yes, I want to see the cheerful
Community News
TL+ Member
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 21:43:45
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2342
On February 16 2014 06:40 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:38 BlackCompany wrote:
Just tuned in, how badly did Heromarine get owned? 0-4 looks bad, close games atleast?


I only saw Groups B-D, but his games were the most one-sided losses of everyone from those 3 groups.

Mana's were worse ^^

*and tbh hyun didn't really look close against forgg
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2343
On February 16 2014 06:42 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:39 stuchiu wrote:
God the siren is creeping me out.

I'm surprised you didn't notice it earlier. It's been annoying me the entire time.
I have no idea why the mapmaker though it was a good idea to add a sound effect to that.


To add insult to injury?
cpower
Profile Joined October 2013
228 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2344
you gotta respect the guy who practices pvp with rain and parting everyday lol
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2345
Fantastic game! Man, this whole IEM has been amazing games.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2346
Classics idea there was to kill all stalkers with the tempests or what?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2347
On February 16 2014 06:42 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Final Match Game 1?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
6%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1)
 
6%

★★★- Good game (6)
 
33%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (9)
 
50%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1)
 
6%

18 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Final Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Community News
TL+ Member
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2348
If Classic recalled just his stalkers, archons and immortals, the zealots would do decent enough in MC's main and take much less damage. But he won so gg.
Nirel
Profile Joined September 2011
Israel1526 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2349
On February 16 2014 06:42 Zealously wrote:
Anyone keep track on the viewer counts today? What was the peak viewer count?

I remember it being close to 50k
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
February 15 2014 21:43 GMT
#2350
gg Classic!
KT FlaSh FOREVER
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#2351
On February 16 2014 06:43 m0ck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:40 stuchiu wrote:
On February 16 2014 06:38 BlackCompany wrote:
Just tuned in, how badly did Heromarine get owned? 0-4 looks bad, close games atleast?


I only saw Groups B-D, but his games were the most one-sided losses of everyone from those 3 groups.

Mana's were worse ^^

*and tbh hyun didn't really look close against forgg


Mana's first games against Jaedong were good. But yeah, his games against Polt and rematch were worse.
Moderator
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
February 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#2352
On February 16 2014 06:43 Nirel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:42 Zealously wrote:
Anyone keep track on the viewer counts today? What was the peak viewer count?

I remember it being close to 50k


It hit 50k at the end of Innovation vs MC.
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
February 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#2353
The kespa protoss players seems to be ahead in terms of PvP metagame.
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
February 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#2354
On February 16 2014 06:43 m0ck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:40 stuchiu wrote:
On February 16 2014 06:38 BlackCompany wrote:
Just tuned in, how badly did Heromarine get owned? 0-4 looks bad, close games atleast?


I only saw Groups B-D, but his games were the most one-sided losses of everyone from those 3 groups.

Mana's were worse ^^

*and tbh hyun didn't really look close against forgg


Well after seeing his group i had hoped he could somehow out TvT Innovation and have a chance. Guess that didnt quite go as planned heh
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#2355
On February 16 2014 06:45 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The kespa protoss players seems to be ahead in terms of PvP metagame.


Not so strange considering the state of Proleague (this season and the last)
AdministratorBreak the chains
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#2356
On February 16 2014 06:43 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote:
Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I?

Yes, I want to see the cheerful

I tried I mean you saw me try but it was so full downstairs and upstairs was so cool maybe I habe more luck in the arena tomorrow
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 15 2014 21:47 GMT
#2357
On February 16 2014 06:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:43 Lorning wrote:
On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote:
Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I?

Yes, I want to see the cheerful

I tried I mean you saw me try but it was so full downstairs and upstairs was so cool maybe I habe more luck in the arena tomorrow


Continue to spread the word of 10 pool.
Moderator
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
February 15 2014 21:47 GMT
#2358
On February 16 2014 06:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:43 Lorning wrote:
On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote:
Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I?

Yes, I want to see the cheerful

I tried I mean you saw me try but it was so full downstairs and upstairs was so cool maybe I habe more luck in the arena tomorrow

dat german
TL+ Member
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 15 2014 21:47 GMT
#2359
On February 16 2014 06:45 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The kespa protoss players seems to be ahead in terms of PvP metagame.


1. He has great protoss practice partners in SKT
2. Proleague and Code S are filled with protoss.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 15 2014 21:48 GMT
#2360
On February 16 2014 06:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 06:43 Lorning wrote:
On February 16 2014 06:40 GumBa wrote:
Redeyes said I can come tomorrow aswell should I?

Yes, I want to see the cheerful

I tried I mean you saw me try but it was so full downstairs and upstairs was so cool maybe I habe more luck in the arena tomorrow

Awww, so passionate <3
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 127 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes580
Other Games
olofmeister1022
singsing672
Livibee233
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS43
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.