• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

[SPL] KHAN vs. SKT R1 Playoffs - Page 197

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 201 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 10 2014 17:30 GMT
#3921
On February 11 2014 02:28 asongdotnet wrote:
the first part of the reality soulkey game is so long that it's still processing on youtube


No wonder

Imagine if Mana and Firecake had been a Proleague match
AdministratorBreak the chains
Scholes
Profile Joined December 2012
Venezuela312 Posts
February 10 2014 17:42 GMT
#3922
The race swap has worked wonders for classic ah?
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 10 2014 17:43 GMT
#3923
On February 11 2014 02:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 02:28 asongdotnet wrote:
the first part of the reality soulkey game is so long that it's still processing on youtube


No wonder

Imagine if Mana and Firecake had been a Proleague match


There honestly might have been penalty points for delay of game.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
February 10 2014 17:46 GMT
#3924
Woah, woke up and just checked the scores. Awesome. Was it as good night of games as the score line suggests?

Oh, and yes, Stork! :D
KT best KT ~ 2014
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
February 10 2014 17:48 GMT
#3925
So did the Reality game effectively take 5 hours?
Refer to my post.
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
February 10 2014 17:49 GMT
#3926
On February 11 2014 02:46 aZealot wrote:
Woah, woke up and just checked the scores. Awesome. Was it as good night of games as the score line suggests?

Oh, and yes, Stork! :D

Apparently Reality vs Soulkey was the straw that broke the camel's back so I'm glad I missed that as well. Also +1 on hooray Stork.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 10 2014 17:53 GMT
#3927
Wow, SKT vs KT is tomorrow (not on weekend O_O) and there's still no LR up! Kinda strange. :D Can't wait for it!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 10 2014 18:00 GMT
#3928
Wtf, 197 pages. Dare I even ask what the hell happened to turn Reality vs Soulkey into a draw?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 10 2014 18:01 GMT
#3929
On February 11 2014 03:00 The_Templar wrote:
Wtf, 197 pages. Dare I even ask what the hell happened to turn Reality vs Soulkey into a draw?

Goody style
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
February 10 2014 18:02 GMT
#3930
Wait, what? 5 hours? Apparently, I missed a night of drama. Too bad watching the vods will have to wait to after work.
KT best KT ~ 2014
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#3931
I wonder what I'm gonna do while I watch 2h of Swarm Hosts.... YES I WILL WATCH ALL THE VODs!
tribulator
Profile Joined February 2011
774 Posts
February 10 2014 18:03 GMT
#3932
Woke up and went to watch the vod, saw it was 5 hours... thought they left the stream on accidentally or something. Nope. Do I even want to try and tackle this beast?
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
February 10 2014 18:04 GMT
#3933
On February 11 2014 03:03 geokilla wrote:
I wonder what I'm gonna do while I watch 2h of Swarm Hosts.... YES I WILL WATCH ALL THE VODs!

All ZvP had Swarm Hosts aswell. Its more like 4 hours
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 10 2014 18:18 GMT
#3934
Was anyone expecting Samsung to win? I was just hoping for a non 0-4 score. :S
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 10 2014 18:20 GMT
#3935
So should I watch any of these games?
Moderator
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 18:20:32
February 10 2014 18:20 GMT
#3936
On February 11 2014 03:18 IntoTheheart wrote:
Was anyone expecting Samsung to win? I was just hoping for a non 0-4 score. :S

They've been performing above expectations all of round 1, so while realistically I didn't think they stood a chance, I didn't count them out just yet
Refer to my post.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 18:25:12
February 10 2014 18:24 GMT
#3937
On February 11 2014 03:20 stuchiu wrote:
So should I watch any of these games?

Are you a masochist? If yes, you should definitely watch this.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 10 2014 18:25 GMT
#3938
On February 11 2014 03:20 stuchiu wrote:
So should I watch any of these games?

Stork vs Parting and about the first hour or so of the first Soulkey vs Reality game. leave the rest alone.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 10 2014 18:30 GMT
#3939
On February 11 2014 03:20 stuchiu wrote:
So should I watch any of these games?

How do you feel about swarm hosts in general?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
February 10 2014 18:37 GMT
#3940
On February 11 2014 03:20 stuchiu wrote:
So should I watch any of these games?

I think 3 last games were cool
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 201 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dewaltoss 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
qojqva1546
Dendi825
XaKoH 464
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_461
edward79
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM216
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee144
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
Railgan14
amsayoshi14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV279
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2126
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 30m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.