On February 12 2014 18:15 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Is there any Korean stream we can watch from outside korea? ;o
Is there any Korean stream we can watch from outside korea? ;o
None that I've ever found.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:15 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Is there any Korean stream we can watch from outside korea? ;o None that I've ever found. | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:14 Koshi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:14 Ragnarork wrote: And then, out of nowhere, sOs will dismantle everyone. ah nvm. I read SoO Oh I actually meant so--- wait who am I kidding. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:17 stuchiu wrote: Man I just want to see what crazy shit Panic does against Soo. Proxy gate it is....Stuchiu confirmed for ruining ESPORTs with cheese wishes xD | ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:18 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:17 stuchiu wrote: Man I just want to see what crazy shit Panic does against Soo. Proxy gate it is....Stuchiu confirmed for ruining ESPORTs with cheese wishes xD He wants to spare us the SH :> | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:15 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:15 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Is there any Korean stream we can watch from outside korea? ;o You don't want to watch Tastosis ;o blasphemy eh tbh i'd rather watch many caster duos over tastosis, i consistently watched monte and doa over them last year, but that's probably i watch so much tastosis it gets boring lol | ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
This is over. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Good. | ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:21 aZealot wrote: That sad Zealot surrounded by those drones doing sweet fuck all with his psi-blades... This is over. Not losing drones (not that many I believe, many escaped with low hp) was a real victory here. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:20 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:15 Pandemona wrote: On February 12 2014 18:15 Acer.Scarlett` wrote: Is there any Korean stream we can watch from outside korea? ;o You don't want to watch Tastosis ;o blasphemy eh tbh i'd rather watch many caster duos over tastosis, i consistently watched monte and doa over them last year, but that's probably i watch so much tastosis it gets boring lol ;o Guess its opinions, i see them still the best of the bunch. I mean as in casting/calling the game they are all pretty much equal, but in the 10minute fillers of games where nothing but building drones/probes/scvs happen they bring the best entertainment to a stream over the others. Thats why i see them as the best, keep you engaged all the time. | ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:22 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:21 aZealot wrote: That sad Zealot surrounded by those drones doing sweet fuck all with his psi-blades... This is over. Not losing drones (not that many I believe, many escaped with low hp) was a real victory here. Yes, I agree. It was really well done by Soo. I'm just bummed for the Zealot. So much, "we cannot hold..." for nothing. Just GG Panic. | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 12 2014 18:23 aZealot wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2014 18:22 Ragnarork wrote: On February 12 2014 18:21 aZealot wrote: That sad Zealot surrounded by those drones doing sweet fuck all with his psi-blades... This is over. Not losing drones (not that many I believe, many escaped with low hp) was a real victory here. Yes, I agree. It was really well done by Soo. I'm just bummed for the Zealot. So much, "we cannot hold..." Just GG Panic. I understand, after all you're aZealot ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap Sexy zelot soO Bale JYJ [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3788 summit1g2934 Beastyqt750 B2W.Neo565 ceh9443 byalli384 KnowMe166 C9.Mang0156 TKL ArmadaUGS119 BRAT_OK Railgan12 Chillindude8 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|