• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10387 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter - Ro8, Ro4 and Grand Finals - Page 84

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 Next
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
February 01 2014 22:52 GMT
#1661
On February 02 2014 07:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 07:29 Shellshock wrote:
I believe he also managed to go out in his first Code S season losing his games in under 7 minutes or something which led to him being named the worst player to qualify for Code S at the time setting the stage for his crazy GSL March run


How many PvPs didn't end in under 7 minutes at that point the game's life though? Let's be real here...


nah he rly was a shitton of noob there ^^ artosis and tastless had every right to call him "worst player" cause he rly rly was ^^ he was so bad it was unwatchable

thats why everone was so wtf'ed when he came back and destroyed everyone
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 23:20:10
February 01 2014 23:01 GMT
#1662
Woohoo! Congratulations San. So nice that he won and won something big too. I am stoked for him.

I didn't watch the final, was it a good series?
KT best KT ~ 2014
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 01 2014 23:06 GMT
#1663
On February 02 2014 07:52 Drake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 07:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 07:29 Shellshock wrote:
I believe he also managed to go out in his first Code S season losing his games in under 7 minutes or something which led to him being named the worst player to qualify for Code S at the time setting the stage for his crazy GSL March run


How many PvPs didn't end in under 7 minutes at that point the game's life though? Let's be real here...


nah he rly was a shitton of noob there ^^ artosis and tastless had every right to call him "worst player" cause he rly rly was ^^ he was so bad it was unwatchable

thats why everone was so wtf'ed when he came back and destroyed everyone


Meh. I wouldn't rate him lower than TheWinD, HongUn, Ensnare, jookTo or LegalMind personally but it's cool.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
GamerLife
Profile Joined March 2013
Maldives54 Posts
February 01 2014 23:19 GMT
#1664
Happy San won and unhappy with another PvP final;-)
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
February 01 2014 23:22 GMT
#1665
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 01 2014 23:23 GMT
#1666
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Azelja
Profile Joined May 2011
Japan762 Posts
February 01 2014 23:25 GMT
#1667
Really happy for San <3 Didn't watch too much of this tournament, but I'm really glad he finally got his big time win after such a long time :D
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
February 01 2014 23:32 GMT
#1668
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


I'm surprised you didn't jump ship since last year when JD killed Scarlett and guaranteed an all Korean domination year.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 01 2014 23:38 GMT
#1669
wow, gg san! what a result
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
THELEHGOTERRAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1837 Posts
February 01 2014 23:46 GMT
#1670
dang san rekt these foos
IMMVP // HIKARU NAKAMURA // DEREK JETER // GARETH BALE
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 01 2014 23:48 GMT
#1671
Glad San finally has a big victory to hold up. The guy deserves it, especially after 4-0ing a GSL champion on the way to victory. Congrats San!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 23:54:08
February 01 2014 23:52 GMT
#1672
All hail san and herO[jOin], our champions this weekend, currently sharing the #1 position on the Aligulac ranking with 2054 points each.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 01 2014 23:53 GMT
#1673
Good god San looked dominating as fuck.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
February 02 2014 00:07 GMT
#1674
On February 02 2014 08:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you

You predicted San to win? I mean that's cool and all, hipster ftw, but I kinda bet that you actually didn't expect this
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 02 2014 00:09 GMT
#1675
On February 02 2014 09:07 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 08:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you

You predicted San to win? I mean that's cool and all, hipster ftw, but I kinda bet that you actually didn't expect this


I don't see how that's relevant to him making an unnecessary and snarky comment though. If you're gonna leave just fucking leave, nobody cares. :/

But if you must know, I made no predictions on who would win, since I was torn between TaeJa, Jaedong and san, who I believed to be the strongest representative of their respective races. Clearly mistaken on the 1st one at least but hey there you go.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
February 02 2014 00:11 GMT
#1676
MAN ZENITH! YEUS
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
February 02 2014 00:21 GMT
#1677
On February 02 2014 09:09 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 09:07 Muffloe wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you

You predicted San to win? I mean that's cool and all, hipster ftw, but I kinda bet that you actually didn't expect this


I don't see how that's relevant to him making an unnecessary and snarky comment though. If you're gonna leave just fucking leave, nobody cares. :/

But if you must know, I made no predictions on who would win, since I was torn between TaeJa, Jaedong and san, who I believed to be the strongest representative of their respective races. Clearly mistaken on the 1st one at least but hey there you go.

Oh sorry! That wasn't really meant for you, it was more for the original comment by marcesr :p
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 02 2014 00:27 GMT
#1678
On February 02 2014 09:21 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 09:09 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 09:07 Muffloe wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you

You predicted San to win? I mean that's cool and all, hipster ftw, but I kinda bet that you actually didn't expect this


I don't see how that's relevant to him making an unnecessary and snarky comment though. If you're gonna leave just fucking leave, nobody cares. :/

But if you must know, I made no predictions on who would win, since I was torn between TaeJa, Jaedong and san, who I believed to be the strongest representative of their respective races. Clearly mistaken on the 1st one at least but hey there you go.

Oh sorry! That wasn't really meant for you, it was more for the original comment by marcesr :p


It's ok. I think he was referring to the fact that it's predictable because a Korean won, no matter who, which is funny considering 1. it's been like this for a long time (why would you stick around this long just to complain) and 2. there were some mighty upsets in terms of games played, if not end results. (TaeJa TvZ cough cough, HerO vs Zanster)
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
February 02 2014 00:34 GMT
#1679
On February 02 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 09:21 Muffloe wrote:
On February 02 2014 09:09 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 09:07 Muffloe wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:22 marcesr wrote:
Just came home to check the results, so glad I missed this tournament. Boring and predictable results with so many Koreans as always, sorry SC2 you lost me as a casual viewer.


oh no how ever will the scene survive without you

You predicted San to win? I mean that's cool and all, hipster ftw, but I kinda bet that you actually didn't expect this


I don't see how that's relevant to him making an unnecessary and snarky comment though. If you're gonna leave just fucking leave, nobody cares. :/

But if you must know, I made no predictions on who would win, since I was torn between TaeJa, Jaedong and san, who I believed to be the strongest representative of their respective races. Clearly mistaken on the 1st one at least but hey there you go.

Oh sorry! That wasn't really meant for you, it was more for the original comment by marcesr :p


It's ok. I think he was referring to the fact that it's predictable because a Korean won, no matter who, which is funny considering 1. it's been like this for a long time (why would you stick around this long just to complain) and 2. there were some mighty upsets in terms of games played, if not end results. (TaeJa TvZ cough cough, HerO vs Zanster)

Yeah, I assumed he was actually just mad about koreans, so I thought to take the piss out of that ^^ Good points!
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
February 02 2014 00:34 GMT
#1680
GG WP Thought Dear would have taken the finals, but to get swept by San hoooly
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 588
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0260
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 55m
Stellar Fest
12h 55m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.