On February 02 2014 05:26 ssg wrote:
Such balance
Such balance
Buff foreigners!!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Orek
1665 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:26 ssg wrote: Such balance Buff foreigners!! | ||
|
robertpires87
Northern Ireland87 Posts
| ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:27 Shellshock wrote: I hope San can get his first premier gold Damn, has he not won any gold so far? Such a shame for such a good player. Too bad Dear is in his way, best player in world huehuehue | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 Pandain wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 05:27 Shellshock wrote: I hope San can get his first premier gold Damn, has he not won any gold so far? Such a shame for such a good player. Too bad Dear is in his way, best player in world huehuehue Best player is sOs I thought | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 felisconcolori wrote: I just woke up and turned on the stream. I see the bracket. Is Zealously doing alright? haven't seen him in hours | ||
|
sagi
Finland346 Posts
| ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 05:29 Pandain wrote: On February 02 2014 05:27 Shellshock wrote: I hope San can get his first premier gold Damn, has he not won any gold so far? Such a shame for such a good player. Too bad Dear is in his way, best player in world huehuehue Best player is sOs I thought sOs had the best PvZ that day :p | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
Here's what WCS Predictor thinks of the finals + Show Spoiler [San, Dear in ASUS ROG Winter.] + San has the #2 headband! This is a match for the #2 headband! - San is at ~ 72.83 %% chances for top 16 points of Season 1 ~ 55.02 % of the time San wins and their chances go up to ~ 99.84 %. ~ 44.98 % of the time San loses and their chances go down to ~ 39.79 %. ------------------------------------------------- - Dear is at ~ 76.99 %% chances for top 16 points of Season 1 ~ 44.98 % of the time Dear wins and their chances go up to ~ 99.97 %. ~ 55.02 % of the time Dear loses and their chances go down to ~ 58.21 %. http://sc2.4ever.tv | ||
|
MtlGuitarist97
United States1539 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 05:29 Pandain wrote: On February 02 2014 05:27 Shellshock wrote: I hope San can get his first premier gold Damn, has he not won any gold so far? Such a shame for such a good player. Too bad Dear is in his way, best player in world huehuehue Best player is sOs I thought Don't even speak of him. I put all my faith in sOs and he gave me nothing. He and rOrO should both be forced into exile for what they did to so many FPL teams this round. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 felisconcolori wrote: I just woke up and turned on the stream. I see the bracket. Is Zealously doing alright? As well as can be expected probably. | ||
|
Lunareste
United States3596 Posts
I believe in you today, buddy! | ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 Pandain wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 05:27 Shellshock wrote: I hope San can get his first premier gold Damn, has he not won any gold so far? Such a shame for such a good player. Too bad Dear is in his way, best player in world huehuehue he has 2 GSL semis, a silver at ASUS ROG Summer 2013, and a silver at IEM Singapore 2013 for premier results. He won 2 TeSL golds against Sen though. | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:29 felisconcolori wrote: I just woke up and turned on the stream. I see the bracket. Is Zealously doing alright? We don't know what happened to him. Life lost that's all we know | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:31 Pandain wrote: Any sick games today btw? Saw that Stardust-San game on Polar night. Also Dear ForGG on HAbitation was pretty good. Jaedong Forgg good at all? I'm probably biased but I thought San vs Life game 2 was pretty good. There's not a lot of action because it's just one of those PvZ arms races but I thought San played the game out nearly perfectly with his decisions and engagements. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:31 Pandain wrote: Any sick games today btw? Saw that Stardust-San game on Polar night. Also Dear ForGG on HAbitation was pretty good. Jaedong Forgg good at all? JD vs ForGG games 1 and 2 were pretty good and the 4th was a good show of skill by ForGG. | ||
|
MtlGuitarist97
United States1539 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:32 Darkhoarse wrote: Sorry for my ignorance Die4Ever could you explain what the #2 headband is? Well, clearly Nathanias has the #1 headband. | ||
|
sagi
Finland346 Posts
On February 02 2014 05:31 Pandain wrote: Any sick games today btw? Saw that Stardust-San game on Polar night. Also Dear ForGG on HAbitation was pretty good. Jaedong Forgg good at all? Waiting for this week on starcraft post here. Missed the first day due to work. Really hard to choose the good games to watch and to find the vods since the games were played simultaneosly and divided between 5+ streams. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Rain Dota 2ggaemo 910 Yoon actioN Mong Shuttle Dewaltoss Hm[arnc] soO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|