On February 02 2014 04:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You should have watched then you had known
You should have watched then you had known
I watched but I listened to IEM
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 04:08 Heartland wrote: has grubby discussed his own games vs forgg? I assume they've met on EU ladder some. You should have watched then you had known I watched but I listened to IEM | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:08 grs wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 04:06 scypio wrote: On February 02 2014 04:04 grs wrote: Doing 4 times more or less the same opening does not work I guess. Too bad there is only one opening. So there is only 1 rax into widow mine drop in TvP? I have seen different. There is also reaper expand into 3 rax and later medivacs but that is so standard it is probably much more predictable than going for wm drop 4 times in a row ![]() | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: OFFILNE?? it's back | ||
|
scypio
Poland2127 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:08 grs wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 04:06 scypio wrote: On February 02 2014 04:04 grs wrote: Doing 4 times more or less the same opening does not work I guess. Too bad there is only one opening. So there is only 1 rax into widow mine drop in TvP? I have seen different. There's just 1 rax into drop. With or without widowmines. Dear messed up and lost a lot of stuff to WMs, he got his shit together and now it is business as usual. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
herMan
Japan2057 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:11 herMan wrote: What the hell did dear do to go up 2 games? he beat ForGG twice | ||
|
herMan
Japan2057 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:11 The_Templar wrote: proxy stargate oh boy that's my GSL champion | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 02 2014 04:12 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 04:11 herMan wrote: What the hell did dear do to go up 2 games? he beat ForGG twice Best recap all time. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7697 Coldzera ceh9452 WinterStarcraft416 C9.Mang0287 olofmeister252 Sick136 NeuroSwarm97 ViBE22 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|