On February 02 2014 01:41 NovaMB wrote:
Anyone caught what map 5 is?
Anyone caught what map 5 is?
Alterzim.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:41 NovaMB wrote: Anyone caught what map 5 is? Alterzim. | ||
|
Dalnore
Russian Federation66 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:38 Dodgin wrote: On February 02 2014 01:37 IntoTheheart wrote: MC is finally on the grand stage of a major tournament. Let's see if he can pull it off. PULL IT OFF. MC BOSSTOSS He was on the finals stage last year too and kept losing ![]() Wasn't that still early-ish in the year? Like.. WCS S2? MC was 2nd in both S2 and S3. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
![]() | ||
|
templar rage
United States2509 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:39 sparklyresidue wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Four reasons I'm here instead of ROG: 1. Jaedong got knocked out 2. This one has MC 3. This one has a foreigner 4. The foreigner is TLO +3 I'm here until TLO gets knocked out I just checked ASUS results, saw JD and Life are gone, and now no longer give a single fuck about that tournament lol. Here until TLO is gone as well because I will no longer give a single fuck about this tournament either if that happens. | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:42 Aeromi wrote: Alterzim. Thanks | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:41 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:39 Squat wrote: On February 02 2014 01:36 Dalnore wrote: On February 02 2014 01:34 Squat wrote: On February 02 2014 01:31 Dodgin wrote: So iem is getting more viewers? I'm surprised. It's getting way more hype + 90% chance of PvP finals at ASUS. IEM has even more chances for PvP finals. I'll be glad if TLO proves me wrong. Foreigner appeal. I really don't think too many people are up in arms over watching Dear smash ForGG and then coin flip for 30 minutes. Believe in the inner fOrGG that believes in you. Being a JD fan immunizes one to hope fairly well. And I don't particularly like ForGG. BECAUSE you're a JD fan? | ||
|
panzercrusher
Poland457 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Oh there are two different heros. Wasn't originally sure about the different capitalization, the Entus shirt made me go check liquipedia ![]() It would've been less confusing if he stayed as Zerg from the switchover. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46478 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:42 Dalnore wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:38 Dodgin wrote: On February 02 2014 01:37 IntoTheheart wrote: MC is finally on the grand stage of a major tournament. Let's see if he can pull it off. PULL IT OFF. MC BOSSTOSS He was on the finals stage last year too and kept losing ![]() Wasn't that still early-ish in the year? Like.. WCS S2? MC was 2nd in both S2 and S3. Damn how did I forget that? | ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:42 Dalnore wrote: On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:38 Dodgin wrote: On February 02 2014 01:37 IntoTheheart wrote: MC is finally on the grand stage of a major tournament. Let's see if he can pull it off. PULL IT OFF. MC BOSSTOSS He was on the finals stage last year too and kept losing ![]() Wasn't that still early-ish in the year? Like.. WCS S2? MC was 2nd in both S2 and S3. Damn how did I forget that? You have Alzheimer's, remember? | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Tanzklaue
Germany1429 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Really really impressed with TLO so far, but I think herO will win 3-1 :/ that's really optimistic. obv TLO will crush herO 3-0. | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19387 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:41 Squat wrote: On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:39 Squat wrote: On February 02 2014 01:36 Dalnore wrote: On February 02 2014 01:34 Squat wrote: On February 02 2014 01:31 Dodgin wrote: So iem is getting more viewers? I'm surprised. It's getting way more hype + 90% chance of PvP finals at ASUS. IEM has even more chances for PvP finals. I'll be glad if TLO proves me wrong. Foreigner appeal. I really don't think too many people are up in arms over watching Dear smash ForGG and then coin flip for 30 minutes. Believe in the inner fOrGG that believes in you. Being a JD fan immunizes one to hope fairly well. And I don't particularly like ForGG. BECAUSE you're a JD fan? Nah, I actually laughed when he beat JD back in the real game in the MSL finals. Apparently he's just BM off stream and I don't like his playstyle. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:44 NPF wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:42 Dalnore wrote: On February 02 2014 01:39 IntoTheheart wrote: On February 02 2014 01:38 Dodgin wrote: On February 02 2014 01:37 IntoTheheart wrote: MC is finally on the grand stage of a major tournament. Let's see if he can pull it off. PULL IT OFF. MC BOSSTOSS He was on the finals stage last year too and kept losing ![]() Wasn't that still early-ish in the year? Like.. WCS S2? MC was 2nd in both S2 and S3. Damn how did I forget that? You have Alzheimer's, remember? He has Alterzim's | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
MattRz
Chile1681 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:45 Tanzklaue wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Really really impressed with TLO so far, but I think herO will win 3-1 :/ that's really optimistic. obv TLO will crush herO 3-0. I second this. No way he is losing | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Light firebathero Hyuk actioN [ Show more ] Mini Soma Stork Zeus EffOrt Soulkey ggaemo Last Leta ZerO Snow Pusan Rush Mong Killer hero Sea.KH Aegong Mind Sharp Shine Bale Sexy Shinee soO ToSsGirL NaDa Terrorterran zelot sorry PianO JulyZerg Free Noble ajuk12(nOOB) HiyA Trap League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns29966 singsing2029 B2W.Neo486 XBOCT341 DeMusliM182 Livibee175 Liquid`LucifroN125 XaKoH Mew2King110 ArmadaUGS93 QueenE87 ZerO(Twitch)10 Chillindude8 Railgan7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|