I know, I know, but lichter points + liquibet tiebreaker. Also it makes me feel good.
MC is playing this really well so far.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:02 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote: On February 02 2014 01:01 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 02 2014 00:59 The_Templar wrote: On February 02 2014 00:52 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 02 2014 00:51 Anlo wrote: On February 02 2014 00:50 Darkhoarse wrote: On February 02 2014 00:37 Darkhoarse wrote: Jjakji wins this tournament without dropping a single map from here on in. Calling it now. Wow #1 predictor NA Unjinx him! NOW! Jjakji is going to get rekt and will definitely NOT win this tournament + Show Spoiler + all better MC 3-1 That was my 10k post lel oh damn it you're catching up to me It's not a race to post more Templar. I know, I know, but lichter points + liquibet tiebreaker. Also it makes me feel good. MC is playing this really well so far. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:02 MattRz wrote: Well i just wanted to say im glad for TLO ![]() Definitely! I hope I can catch his set before I have to leave for work... | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
IeZaeL
Italy991 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
shabby
Norway6402 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
moofang
508 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
oh boy | ||
|
shabby
Norway6402 Posts
On February 02 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote: MC is on a rampage, nothing will stop him from claiming $100k eventually Now that would be a storyline. | ||
|
coloursheep
China497 Posts
| ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
| ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
I don't even know you anymore MC!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2actioN BeSt Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap zelot soO Sexy [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt770 B2W.Neo618 ceh9489 byalli350 ArmadaUGS167 KnowMe161 Khaldor142 C9.Mang0126 TKL BRAT_OK Trikslyr57 Railgan11 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH321 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • 80smullet Dota 2• Azhi_Dahaki21 • blackmanpl • FirePhoenix13 • ZZZeroYoutube • STPLYoutube • BSLYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|