• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12001 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 16:50 GMT
#941
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 16:51 GMT
#942
Imagine being the guy who ALMOST knocked Taeja out of a tournament.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 31 2014 16:52 GMT
#943
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

ForGG will win.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 31 2014 16:52 GMT
#944
That last engagement :\

Such a good game though really enjoyable :D
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
January 31 2014 16:52 GMT
#945
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

maybe you can sleep better knowing that taeja didn't get knocked out going 5-3 vs Serral :o
I love hellbats
ANLProbe
Profile Joined October 2013
667 Posts
January 31 2014 16:52 GMT
#946
Taeja being nice to foreigners and making it as close as possible
Go TAEJA
asongdotnet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1060 Posts
January 31 2014 16:53 GMT
#947
wow that group stage 2 group B...
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 16:53 GMT
#948
On February 01 2014 01:52 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

ForGG will win.


Is there any French TL`er who doesn't root for Mill? ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 16:53 GMT
#949
Maybe I could check out the main stream. 500sec nope. Oh well, I'm sure TaKe has got something interesting going on. 500sec nope. Heh. >.>
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 31 2014 16:54 GMT
#950
On February 01 2014 01:52 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

ForGG will win.

Only elfi winning can help somehow.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 16:54 GMT
#951
On February 01 2014 01:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Maybe I could check out the main stream. 500sec nope. Oh well, I'm sure TaKe has got something interesting going on. 500sec nope. Heh. >.>


I love TaKe but every single time I tune into his stream, all I see is "Don't crush the house." pic...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
January 31 2014 16:54 GMT
#952
wtf @group B for ro16
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 16:54 GMT
#953
(Z)Snute 3-2 (P)Harstem
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 31 2014 16:54 GMT
#954
On February 01 2014 01:53 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 01:52 Aeromi wrote:
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

ForGG will win.


Is there any French TL`er who doesn't root for Mill? ^^

I now have no less than three quotes sigged by other people on TL, there should be some kind of reward for this.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#955
On February 01 2014 01:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Maybe I could check out the main stream. 500sec nope. Oh well, I'm sure TaKe has got something interesting going on. 500sec nope. Heh. >.>


What are you referring to?
Slowtime? Who needs chat... we need gooood gameezz!
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#956
A great showing by Serral with a bitter end. Unfortunate.
why even
Holloworb
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway345 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#957
Snute and Taeja! )
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#958
On February 01 2014 01:54 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 01:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Maybe I could check out the main stream. 500sec nope. Oh well, I'm sure TaKe has got something interesting going on. 500sec nope. Heh. >.>


I love TaKe but every single time I tune into his stream, all I see is "Don't crush the house." pic...


I usually get that too but now I got the ad of gigantor.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#959
On February 01 2014 01:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Maybe I could check out the main stream. 500sec nope. Oh well, I'm sure TaKe has got something interesting going on. 500sec nope. Heh. >.>


Just refresh, get another ad or something
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 16:55 GMT
#960
On February 01 2014 01:54 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 01:53 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 01:52 Aeromi wrote:
On February 01 2014 01:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
TaeJa just ruined this tournament .... How I can sleep now? TaeJa won??

ForGG will win.


Is there any French TL`er who doesn't root for Mill? ^^

I now have no less than three quotes sigged by other people on TL, there should be some kind of reward for this.


Took you long enough to notice. ^^

I mean I don't hate Life, but I can't not be on Jaedong's side unless the other is FlaSh or sAviOr.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1299
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1299
ByuN 514
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 280
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 144
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps807
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3961
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2589
Liquid`RaSZi2291
fl0m1903
FrodaN1391
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister755
Khaldor478
Beastyqt304
Livibee187
crisheroes177
Mew2King71
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV567
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 56m
Replay Cast
3h 56m
OSC
16h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.