• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 31 2014 23:21 GMT
#2281
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:22 GMT
#2282
On February 01 2014 08:21 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:20 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2014 08:19 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
I think acer just should buy up ST and Prime.


Not sure why they'd spend money on a team of championship players and bunch of teenagers doing model shoots?

Champions in being salty as fuck after Las Vegas?

Champions in not quitting their game though.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 31 2014 23:22 GMT
#2283
Sandstorm'in it up yo
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 23:22 GMT
#2284
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

Uh, yes ofcourse. And you have to back me up against these ST bullies.
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2285
Who cares about prime or Startale. It's all about those flash wolves
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2286
So, having been asleep all night and seeing literally zero games.... Were there any incredible games I need to watch from the tournament so far ?
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2287
On February 01 2014 08:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

Uh, yes ofcourse. And you have to back me up against these ST bullies.

And now kiss!
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2288
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

No you don't have to. Only the true fanboys do that.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2289
On February 01 2014 08:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

Uh, yes ofcourse. And you have to back me up against these ST bullies.


Life will bully every remaining Prime player in Asus and then proceed to kick them all out of Code S when he gets back to Kor-

Wait
AdministratorBreak the chains
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 23:23 GMT
#2290
On February 01 2014 08:23 Shellshock wrote:
Who cares about prime or Startale. It's all about those flash wolves

Do they have a Dota team?
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 23:24 GMT
#2291
On February 01 2014 08:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

Uh, yes ofcourse. And you have to back me up against these ST bullies.


Life will bully every remaining Prime player in Asus and then proceed to kick them all out of Code S when he gets back to Kor-

Wait

Assuming Life will even take a map in GSL....
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:25:52
January 31 2014 23:24 GMT
#2292
On February 01 2014 08:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:23 Shellshock wrote:
Who cares about prime or Startale. It's all about those flash wolves

Do they have a Dota team?


The Dota team won the first and best NSL

and then went out on top unlike a certain Marineking
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:25 GMT
#2293
On February 01 2014 08:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:23 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2014 08:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
shit does this tag mean I have to take prime's side in the gstl thing? I don't think I can do that

Uh, yes ofcourse. And you have to back me up against these ST bullies.


Life will bully every remaining Prime player in Asus and then proceed to kick them all out of Code S when he gets back to Kor-

Wait

Assuming Life will even take a map in GSL....

going 0-4 out of the ro32 is better than not making it in.

I realize this partially refutes my PL argument from earlier but not really because you have to qualify for Code S whereas getting into PL is just a team function.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 31 2014 23:26 GMT
#2294
I want to bash prime so badly, god damn it.

I guess I'll have to settle for just ST.

On February 01 2014 08:20 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:19 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
I think acer just should buy up ST and Prime.


Not sure why they'd spend money on a team of championship playerslife and bunch of teenagers doing model shoots?


fixd
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 23:27 GMT
#2295
How do I learn the art of bashing Prime? Seems fun.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 31 2014 23:27 GMT
#2296
On February 01 2014 08:23 SpunXtain20 wrote:
So, having been asleep all night and seeing literally zero games.... Were there any incredible games I need to watch from the tournament so far ?


Oh man, so many good game I've seen that I can't even remember them all. Off the top of my head, ForGG vs San was a really good series, especially game 5. KrasS vs Ret was a good series. You could also check out Apocalypse vs Elfi, they had a lot of back and forth games. If you are into seeing total domination just watch ForGG vs everybody.

From IEM check out Major vs Bbyong the series and trOt vs ABomB game 1, if you're a foreigner fan ABomb vs Bbyong as well.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
January 31 2014 23:28 GMT
#2297
When are the matches going to start again? If someone could PM me the time I would relaly appreciate it
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:28 GMT
#2298
On February 01 2014 08:27 ThePlagueJG wrote:
How do I learn the art of bashing Prime? Seems fun.

These things just come to you. Jump on in!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:30:07
January 31 2014 23:28 GMT
#2299
On February 01 2014 08:26 Dodgin wrote:
I want to bash prime so badly, god damn it.

I guess I'll have to settle for just ST.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:20 Zealously wrote:
On February 01 2014 08:19 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
I think acer just should buy up ST and Prime.


Not sure why they'd spend money on a team of championship playerslife and bunch of teenagers doing model shoots?


fixd

I will screenshot this and remember this as the day the Primebros Lorning and Dodgin fought off the ST fanbois together. I'll hang it on the wall, next to us cheering for Maru together.
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:29 GMT
#2300
On February 01 2014 08:28 Varanice wrote:
When are the matches going to start again? If someone could PM me the time I would relaly appreciate it

Pretty sure it's 6AM EST tomorrow.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
ViBE143
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 571
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5435
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 503
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde72
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen166
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
15m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 15m
Stellar Fest
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.