• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 113

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:09 GMT
#2241
On February 01 2014 08:08 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:07 Lorning wrote:
No hate to Snute, but it feels just so good seeing a swarmhosting zerg die


You're just so disgustingly protoss biased.

lols
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 23:09 GMT
#2242
On February 01 2014 08:08 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:07 Lorning wrote:
No hate to Snute, but it feels just so good seeing a swarmhosting zerg die


You're just so disgustingly protoss biased.

That must be it!
Community News
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 31 2014 23:09 GMT
#2243
LOLOL Apoc will get crushed!!
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2244
On February 01 2014 08:09 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:07 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Wow, okay I'm in Australia so I just woke up. . .

What the heck is going on at this tournament?
A) Why is every match a Bo5 in pool play, that's so dumb and probably exhausting players. . . in my opinion.

B) HUGE upsets?? SortOf beat Taeja and Serral took him to 3-2? Welmu beat life? Then Welmu took out Alicia and is ahead vs Patience? Dear and Taeja lost to Stardust? That's massive.

Looks like Welmu is having an incredible tournament and Taeja having a terrible tournament. Stardust very impressive too. What's going on here?

That's right, Welmu and especially Stardust have been playing above their expected level, while Taeja has basically been looking like he didn't care at all, with idra-like early quits. Dear also not looking very good btw.


Despite sucking in Ro16, SortOf need a mention considering he's barely been on the radar for a while.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2245
On February 01 2014 08:08 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:07 ssxsilver wrote:
What is Snute doing?!?

i was going to say something about another blog post being on the way but i think that would be too mean

Welp it's probably just extreme fatigue just surprising as he's normally quite good with SHs. In any case, I like San too so I'm not too disappointed.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2246
Wow that was horrible by Snute.

Practically dying to harass.

Being donated the worst immortal sentry all in in history.

Holding off the second all in.

Then deciding "YES! Finally I can get swarm hosts and make this game terrible!"

And then having no control or good composition and dying to void rays. Jesus.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:10:46
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2247
I don't know how to feel about that win. On one hand, I want the foreigner to do well and I hate protoss so I wanted snute to win, but on the other hand I hate swarm hosts almost as much as I hate protoss and the protoss actually played respectably well (compared to his opponent).
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2248
No money for TL might be the biggest upset
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
January 31 2014 23:10 GMT
#2249
Hmmm, it feels like snute is playing worse than he did in 2013. Maybe lack of practice? Liquid overall is doing pretty badly. Need some new blood
Don't mind me
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 23:11 GMT
#2250
On February 01 2014 08:10 ptbl wrote:
Hmmm, it feels like snute is playing worse than he did in 2013. Maybe lack of practice? Liquid overall is doing pretty badly. Need some new blood

Liquid`aLive I'm telling you it should happen.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:11:37
January 31 2014 23:11 GMT
#2251
On February 01 2014 08:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I don't know how to feel about that win. On one hand, I want the foreigner to do well and I hate protoss so I wanted snute to win, but on the other hand I hate swarm hosts almost as much as I hate protoss and the protoss actually played respectably well (compared to his opponent).

Swarm host makes people feel confused, I understand you
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
January 31 2014 23:12 GMT
#2252
On February 01 2014 08:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I don't know how to feel about that win. On one hand, I want the foreigner to do well and I hate protoss so I wanted snute to win, but on the other hand I hate swarm hosts almost as much as I hate protoss and the protoss actually played respectably well (compared to his opponent).

before this style became so vogue zerg were winning with endless muta switches and people complained a lot about that too, both for balance and spectating. unfortunately, factually speaking, every option zerg has for winning against protoss is really annoying and gimmicky. that's just our race, i guess!
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:13:59
January 31 2014 23:12 GMT
#2253
As a Liquid fan and especially a HerO fan, this tournament day makes me actually feel sick.
I'm feeling like I might throw up soon

And I'm not looking forward to seeing TLO getting 3-0'd by Bomber tomorrow.
ImperialFist
Profile Joined April 2013
790 Posts
January 31 2014 23:13 GMT
#2254
On February 01 2014 08:08 xsnac wrote:
thats why KR dont play swarm host i guess..


what? snute just executed his SH play like a gold player
"In the name of Holy Terra I challenge, Take up arms, for the Emperor’s Justice falls on you!"
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
January 31 2014 23:13 GMT
#2255
Taeja lost to dear?!?! NOOO
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 23:14:10
January 31 2014 23:13 GMT
#2256
Replays of Life? There is one thing you will certainly see
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading] z
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 31 2014 23:14 GMT
#2257
On February 01 2014 08:12 Serinox wrote:
As a Liquid fan and especially a HerO fan, this tournament day makes me actually feel sick.
I'm feeling like I might throw up soon


Rally behind an actual Code S level team like StarTale.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 31 2014 23:14 GMT
#2258
On February 01 2014 08:07 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Wow, okay I'm in Australia so I just woke up. . .

What the heck is going on at this tournament?
A) Why is every match a Bo5 in pool play, that's so dumb and probably exhausting players. . . in my opinion.

B) HUGE upsets?? SortOf beat Taeja and Serral took him to 3-2? Welmu beat life? Then Welmu took out Alicia and is ahead vs Patience? Dear and Taeja lost to Stardust? That's massive.

Looks like Welmu is having an incredible tournament and Taeja having a terrible tournament. Stardust very impressive too. What's going on here?


I actually love all BO5, it raises the odds of the better player advancing, and it showed so far.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
January 31 2014 23:14 GMT
#2259
On February 01 2014 08:12 Serinox wrote:
As a Liquid fan and especially a HerO fan, this tournament day makes me actually feel sick.
I'm feeling like I might throw up soon

And I'm not looking forward to seeing TLO getting 3-0'd by Bomber tomorrow.

Polt got 3-0'd in the Sao Paulo so I can't even enjoy mocking you Hero fans =(.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 23:15 GMT
#2260
On February 01 2014 08:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 08:12 Serinox wrote:
As a Liquid fan and especially a HerO fan, this tournament day makes me actually feel sick.
I'm feeling like I might throw up soon


Rally behind an actual Code S level team like StarTale.

Hah!
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam590
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS81
Maynarde62
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen175
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
15m
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
11h 15m
Stellar Fest
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.