• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9834 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 101

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 31 2014 22:10 GMT
#2001
Snute is the blue horse last hope
Neosteel Enthusiast
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
January 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#2002
On February 01 2014 07:09 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:08 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:04 Wombat_NI wrote:
I'm starting to really consider elevating forGG to the same level of manliness as Polt.

No.

Polt won a GSL tournament in Korea then left Korea to get an education. ForGG said, "lel GSL is easy I can win the first one after I switch to SC2" then stalled in a couple ro16's and fled to Europe with his tail between his legs. True story.


I think he was talking about "I dont care about colossus or storm I will play my style and be in your face all the time until one of us dies".

And that is manly.

I don't build ghosts in TvP because I am just that manly, plus you have to micro ghosts which is stupid.


Well he explained it by saying that teching to ghosts puts him on the defensive which is true. Protoss will have storm out faster than terran can have ghosts because you need a healthy medivac count first. With his style he can pressure protoss all the time.

If San hadn't adapted with phoenixes to stop drops, ForGG would win much easier I feel.
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#2003
On February 01 2014 07:10 TimENT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
this is where I turn off the stream I guess :\



Yup. I'm never going to watch a non Terran matchup again in my life. Haven't for a year tbh


Apoc played very well
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 22:12:12
January 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#2004
On February 01 2014 07:10 SixStrings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:07 NovaMB wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:06 Zenbrez wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:05 Muffloe wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:03 forsooth wrote:
Here comes Take with a top quality interview.

Yeah, I don't know. He always seems so bothered(about something?) when interviewing :S

He's really good at his home, then when he's on the floor as a tournament.. complete 180.

He isnt comfortable with his english


Nor should he be.

How do you work as a presenter in international events for that long and still sound like Hermann the German?

After TaKe saved their asses last time, I understand why they hired him to host.Naruto said hes been trying to improve his english aswell. His interviews can be hilarious sometimes, but I guess with a translator it doesnt work as well
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#2005
How did Solar catch up? JD went 3hatch before pool and delayed Solar third base forever. JD had his third for like 5 more minutes?
hundred thousand krouner
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
January 31 2014 22:11 GMT
#2006
what was the 5th map of taeja vs dear please ?
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#2007
On February 01 2014 07:11 Yhamm wrote:
what was the 5th map of taeja vs dear please ?


Frost iirc
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12544 Posts
January 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#2008
San vs Snute on Millenium
No will to live, no wish to die
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#2009
On February 01 2014 07:12 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:11 Yhamm wrote:
what was the 5th map of taeja vs dear please ?


Frost iirc

Correct
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#2010
On February 01 2014 07:11 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:10 TimENT wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
this is where I turn off the stream I guess :\



Yup. I'm never going to watch a non Terran matchup again in my life. Haven't for a year tbh


Apoc played very well

That train is going to be derailed pretty hard against Dear I feel.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 31 2014 22:12 GMT
#2011
On February 01 2014 07:11 Zheryn wrote:
How did Solar catch up? JD went 3hatch before pool and delayed Solar third base forever. JD had his third for like 5 more minutes?


JD is still way ahead in tech.

It's roach vs roach/hydra/infestor
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#2012
On February 01 2014 07:07 DJHelium wrote:
Does this count as getting protossed?

The only words I've known so far during this german cast is Taeja, Dear and YOLO!


Well, Taeja has looked incredibly off today. Dear as well so, not sure that counts.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#2013
On February 01 2014 07:12 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:11 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:10 TimENT wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
this is where I turn off the stream I guess :\



Yup. I'm never going to watch a non Terran matchup again in my life. Haven't for a year tbh


Apoc played very well

That train is going to be derailed pretty hard against Dear I feel.


Agreed, but I would still recommend to watch the vods of Apoc atleast!
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#2014
On February 01 2014 07:12 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:11 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:10 TimENT wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
this is where I turn off the stream I guess :\



Yup. I'm never going to watch a non Terran matchup again in my life. Haven't for a year tbh


Apoc played very well

That train is going to be derailed pretty hard against Dear I feel.

He won 4 series against Protoss. 3-2 vs. elfi twice, 3-2 vs. patience and 3-2 vs. Welmu. I'll be shocked if he wins against Dear
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12544 Posts
January 31 2014 22:14 GMT
#2015
On February 01 2014 07:13 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:12 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:11 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:10 TimENT wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:09 The_Templar wrote:
this is where I turn off the stream I guess :\



Yup. I'm never going to watch a non Terran matchup again in my life. Haven't for a year tbh


Apoc played very well

That train is going to be derailed pretty hard against Dear I feel.

He won 4 series against Protoss. 3-2 vs. elfi twice, 3-2 vs. patience and 3-2 vs. Welmu. I'll be shocked if he wins against Dear


He lost the first time vs elfi
No will to live, no wish to die
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27445 Posts
January 31 2014 22:14 GMT
#2016
On February 01 2014 07:11 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 07:09 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:08 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 07:04 Wombat_NI wrote:
I'm starting to really consider elevating forGG to the same level of manliness as Polt.

No.

Polt won a GSL tournament in Korea then left Korea to get an education. ForGG said, "lel GSL is easy I can win the first one after I switch to SC2" then stalled in a couple ro16's and fled to Europe with his tail between his legs. True story.


I think he was talking about "I dont care about colossus or storm I will play my style and be in your face all the time until one of us dies".

And that is manly.

I don't build ghosts in TvP because I am just that manly, plus you have to micro ghosts which is stupid.


Well he explained it by saying that teching to ghosts puts him on the defensive which is true. Protoss will have storm out faster than terran can have ghosts because you need a healthy medivac count first. With his style he can pressure protoss all the time.

If San hadn't adapted with phoenixes to stop drops, ForGG would win much easier I feel.

That's why that series was pretty cool. ForGG very aggressive, and San adapting and showing some pretty cool decisions.

San's one of the smartest Protoss players out there IMO, always cool to see what he comes up with.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 22:14 GMT
#2017
Four of five of Apocalypse's series have gone 3-2. Five out of five of his series were against Protoss.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 31 2014 22:15 GMT
#2018
Victory !
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 31 2014 22:15 GMT
#2019
It was just a matter of time, roach/hydra/infestor >> roaches.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 31 2014 22:15 GMT
#2020
(T)ForGG vs (Z)Jaedong in RO8.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7184
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1303
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 158
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS111
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2753
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 38m
Online Event
20h 38m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.