On February 01 2014 06:16 NovaMB wrote:
Yep, tomorrow are the other 2 quarterfinals and the rest
Yep, tomorrow are the other 2 quarterfinals and the rest
Thx <3 Have so many ASUS streams open that I wasn't sure if I had misheard.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
On February 01 2014 06:16 NovaMB wrote: Yep, tomorrow are the other 2 quarterfinals and the rest Thx <3 Have so many ASUS streams open that I wasn't sure if I had misheard. | ||
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
Also MC such a boss gonna destroy nerds in 2014 starting with everyone at IEM! | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
Quixotic_tv
Germany130 Posts
| ||
|
SixStrings
Germany2046 Posts
Wrpng thread... | ||
|
Wein
Brazil452 Posts
Its like 35º C every day here in São Paulo. | ||
|
redviper
Pakistan2333 Posts
| ||
|
InspiredFrog
Finland522 Posts
On February 01 2014 06:28 Wein wrote: I feel bad for the europeans, Its like 35º C every day here in São Paulo. o_o I'd just melt. Shocked that Tzatziki 3-0'd Polt, and sad ABomB didn't take a game off MC. Rooting for the winner of TLO-Bomber from here. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|